Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie that scared the bajeezus out of you as a kid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alvhinne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:14 pm
Polythene Girl
IvoryPaws
lizzardoffire16
Barney.....omg...someone kill him plz!

Let's include the teletubbies...*brandishes pitchfork*

The person who creacted the teletubbies needs to die xD

thomas and friends... xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:24 pm
The Tele Tubbies were pretty disturbing!!!!!!!! burning_eyes

I liked Thomas!!!!!  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

SuperSaiyanCrose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 am
I was scared by the Chernabog from Disney's Fantasia as a kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:49 am
Ju-On... The Japanesse Version.. I didn't sleep for MONTHS~  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

HakimsRazor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:51 am
The Dark Crystal. . . .I freakin love that movie now but I was really creeped out by almost all the characters, except for maybe FizzGig  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 am
when i was a kid alice in wounderland used to scare the crap out of me. not sure why it just did  

matchrane

Hanzq

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 am
I have NO idea, what the movie is in englush, but in finnish it's "Narskut"
There were some tiny creatures from outer space, that landed on earth.
I remember they ate a cow or two, and then started terrorising on people.
One of the creatures then was flushed down the toilet, and I had to go to the toilet with the door opened for weeks. And I only went when I really, really needed to. Sat quickly, and got up even more quickly. I usually had barely gotten my pants back on, when I was already out. And then I went to the kitchen to wash my hands, because I was too scared to do it in the bathroom.

And jaws was even worse. I still have a mild fobia towards water, not in swimming pool though where you can see throuhg the water clearly.
But in lakes and the sea... eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:45 am
I watched The Ring when I was younger ( i wasn't suppose 2) and I got so freaked out!! I had nightmares for weeks after!  

Sashabug

Kisa_is_hot16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:49 pm
Yeah, I have a phoebia of water thanks to Jaws also. I cant even take a shower without having a panic attack. Usually only when I'm in a cold shower, cause it reminds me of the ocean. I cant swim in water by myself either cause it freaks me out XP

Also, there was this movie about this blue monster that was under some kids bed and it scared the hell out of me! It was a childrens movie and my aunt showed it to me thinking I would like it, but I'm still scared of it today! XP lol also a movie with these creatures that put these big a** tracking things in you and they could turn lights off and got you no matter what -_- I like to check the vents and closets in my house now.

Finally! There was this movie that made me afraid of jaw breakers. This group of friends wanted to make their freinds b-day special so they faked a kidnapping and put a jawbreaker in her mouth to keep her quiet. They put her in the trunk and drove right over to her surpise party and when they opened the trunk she had choked on the jawbreaker and died O-O I never let anyone I know buy jawbreakers, they scare me O-O So bad....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:55 pm
The others  

knightofthe21stcentury

Zetsurin sensei

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:11 pm
Jurassic Park 3. I wanted to leave the theater, as it was the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. D:

Nowadays I only have dinosaurs in my nightmares. And once I die, I sort of pass to another body and get eaten again. Oh joy!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:59 pm
When i was younger the movie that scared me way bad was signs. I just hate things jumping out. And it didn't help when me and my couxin were watching it about 2 months after i saw it and my dad jumped out from behing the couch right when the aliens fingers come out from under the door.  

jacksparrowlove

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:50 pm
knightofthe21stcentury
The others

did u really find it scary ??? i just thought it was interesting and cool.

What about " IT " that clown ouuhhh yuck freaky as hell  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 pm
holy crap when i was like 8 i saw most of IT by stephen king omg i was afraid to do like anything (even shower =/ ) and i saw ghost ship at about 7. scariest movie i ever saw to this day burning_eyes  

Alucard is Me

Du Freohr Skulblaka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 pm
Wizard of Oz. Flying Monkeys. Enough Said.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff