Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:55 pm

Rathke glanced up as a dark shadow passed over him and Roren. "What on earth -" he muttered. Then he noted the bat wings at the person's back.

"Another vampire, eh?" He slowed down, thoughtful. "Where is this one headed off to?" Then the silver-haired youth shook his head and quickened his pace. "Well, I couldn't care less..." Turning to his pet, he asked "Roren, can you still scent that dragon?"

One bark, then a low whine.

"The scent is disappearing fast, huh?"

Bark. Yes.

"In that case, we have to hurry. Who knows what that freakazoid is planning..."

Picking up speed, the pair raced over the last rise and began their descent into the valley, unaware that the vampire that had just flown past them was targeting the same creature they were.

((I'm having fun creating codes for the wolf! And mind you, they're not made up; I observed these from the way my dog acts at home. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:34 pm
(Hehe cute.)
Tarna looked below her and saw the Lycan heading to her target. She groaned in annoyance. Why would a stupid pathetic Lycan try saving a Vampire? She grinned, "I thought Lycans and Werewolves were faster." With a couple strong flaps of her wings she flew way past the Lycan. "Hehe, I guess we Vamps are just better, Tick." (Her pet xD)
She glanced down at the Lycan. "Seems like he is following me to the half vamp."

snubsnub
Crew

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:20 pm
He made his way in to town and bought a few things and decided to buy a few guns to keep on himself and a case od ammo for each gun" he rode off and got a few parts for his bike that could maek ti wereit woudl take more off road type of raods no instead of just street.. After wile he finds him self int eh park and leanign on a tree eating some food he had picked up for himself  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:21 pm
OOC//: I'm sorry for my lack of postage lately. It's almost the end of school and things are weird at my house which means very limited computer time for me... I've been trying to keep up but i had to ditch some of the rps' i'm in, hopefuly this one i can keep...sorry if i'm gone for awhile, i'll try get on more often

p.s. isn't a lycan and a werewolf the same thing? / blackmagic5 should write more, lot more, repling to 1-2 sentences is hard... / songi should spell check or type slower
p.s.s. WHERE IS MY CHARACTER?! Did she get lost or something?

AnimeAvatar

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:38 pm
((Snub2x: I know it's cute. But strangely, it seems I'm the only one who 'understands' what she's saying... xd : ))

Rathke growled to himself, partly from impatience and partly from frustration. He was supposed to be able to run faster than this! Unfortunately, he hadn't been able to rest properly for a while now, and when that happened it usually meant his speed and agility suffered quite a bit. He still wasn't able to answer his other question, though: aside from repaying a debt, why did he want to help that half-vampire?

Is it because she helped you without hesitation? Eh, Rathke? That was possible. That simple act - when she'd dived down and flew him to safety at the onset of the fight with that shapeshifter - had alerted him to his 'other self'. Specifically, the part of him that still longed for non-animal companionship, the one that he kept locked away and suppressed at all times. So what if he, Rathke, was technically half-animal? Sometimes, just talking to a pet wolf - whom he loved dearly, mind you - wasn't enough.

Besides, he could see it in her eyes: they were kindred souls, more or less; outcasts in their respective societies. For Rathke had come from a relatively all-human village; he'd lived with his mother and aunt - both humans - on the outskirts of that village, for the others despised them, especially the young Rathke. Perhaps it had been the same for her, the silver-haired young man would never know; still, he resolved to help her, and once that was finished...

Somehow he thought he'd want to leave, forget her, forget everything that had happened. But he couldn't finish the thought, for reasons unknown even to him.

((You guys know I'm bored, right? Hence the loooong post...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:34 am
OOC//: i like your long posts, they're good reading 3nodding very detailed...tis' nice

AnimeAvatar

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:31 pm
((AnimeAvatar: Thanks. It's actually a product of my being a fanfic writer; I never start writing fanfics of certain anime shows unless I know the characters' personalities by heart. Then, when I write, I 'roleplay' that character, at the same time, detaching myself from...my'self' (as the character) so I can type it up. And the detailing...I'm a sensory sort of person, so I really have to describe what I see/hear/smell/feel going on at that particular moment... ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:03 pm
Nektaro looked back and laughed."Can't keep up with me?Thats a surprise....not really."he looked down and saw a cliff and dived past the cliff.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:38 pm
She looked down at the lycan in annoyance. "I'm not waiting for him to catch up, I can defiantley kill this pathetic shapeshifter on my own." With her keen sense of smell and direction, she flew fast enough to catch up with them. "Hey you loser shapeshifter. What are you supposed to be anyway? You look pretty deformed to me!" She circled around the demon fast so it would get confused, the wind flying past her felt marvelous.

She dove down behind the demon, and saw the half vampire caught in his feet. She didn't look that old, and she looked like she didn't have full vampire power. She flew quickly and silently beside her and whispered, "I'll get you out of here, but you'll owe me later."
She grinned, tieing up her pitch black hair in a pony tail as quickly as possible, letting Tick come out into clear view. She glanced at the half vampire and raised an eyebrow. "Don't you have one of these?.." She didn't really expect her to have one, but she liked teasing others about what they don't have. "Tick, help me get the girl out his grasp." With that, Tick grew to an enormous size and bit the demon's left leg hard, making it let go of the girl while Tarna did an exellent job with the other leg.
The girl was free...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:54 pm
It seemed like a few days had gone by and he found him self sitting in a cafe eating quietly to himself..."...i wander when my next jump is..? ' he asked himself as he finished up and went back out sdie after paying and got on his bike and rode off and fills it up and changesthe fuilds just incase and packs his bag full of foods and other things he might need and rides off and looks around the area ".. he pulls out a device and points it ahead of him opening a time portal and makes it take him back to around the time he came from since he didnt know really what time it was but had in idea he seat it to the time he left but it about a year ahead of when he first showed up in the time area were the others were.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:32 pm
((Aww! I wanted to find out what blackmagic5's character had in store for Kei. xd : Don't worry though, snub2x-san; being rescued works, too!))

Kei glanced at the dark-haired girl in surprise. Another vampire?!

She kept quiet as the other girl told her that she'd help, and also that Kei owed her. Even when she saw the small bat grow suddenly into a huge one, she held her tongue. Truth be told, it wasn't easy to keep silent when one was being somewhat teased about things she didn't have...

Such as full vampire abilities or a familiar of sorts. But Kei decided to let the issue go for now, seeing as this other vampire - however obnoxious she may have appeared at first - was helping her.

As the dragon's claws opened, finally releasing the half-vampire, Kei spread her leathery wings in order to remain airborne.

And then she spotted Rathke and Roren, several meters behind them - on the ground, of course - and instantly her curiosity was piqued. She turned back to the dark-haired vampire - and the pet bat - that had rescued her.

"Thank you for helping me," she said quietly, giving a curt nod. And then she angled her body into a perfect shallow dive towards the ground. She couldn't imagine why Rathke would give chase this far, even when he saw another vampire flying off to help. Perhaps he was worried for her? Kei had to find out.

Rathke slowed down considerably when he saw that the other vampire had gotten there first. Damn...I'm must be quite out of shape... he thought viciously. Still, some part of him was glad the half-vampire was safe.

He stopped completely - and Roren stopped with him - when he spotted the brunette flying towards him. Has she come to...thank me? the silver-haired lycan was confused. But...but I didn't even help!

And then the girl landed, black wings slowly disappearing as they were absorbed into the half-vampire's body.

"I-I'm sorry to cause all this trouble..." Kei began. She knew it must have been hard for the lycan to try and keep up with all of them - and they had been flying! "Even though you weren't the one who got that shapeshifter to let go of me, you were still the first one to give chase. For that, thank you... and I apologize...for having made you worry."

A slim, pale eyebrow shot up questioningly. "Why...why are you apologizing?" Rathke asked. "I'm the one who should be sorry; I got you into this mess, after all..." He heaved a sigh, running a hand through his thick hair. "But if that's how you feel about it...then...apology accepted." He glanced up at the vampire who had helped. "But...I should go now; besides the other vamp is probably waiting for you or something..."

Kei glanced up in surprise and spotted her 'rescuer', and then turned and gave a small smile. "Well, then...try not to get into any more scraps with shapeshifters, all right, lycan?" She hoped he didn't mind her calling him that; after all, she didn't know his real one. "A vampire might not be there to help you the next time." Out came the black wings once more, and she beat them once, twice, lifting a few feet into the air until she was hovering. And then she turned away, flying back towards the other vampire.

The next time she looked down, Rathke was nowhere to be seen, as was Roren. Kei shook her head and glanced at the vampire with the bat familiar.

"I'm sorry to leave you hanging like that; I just needed to apologize to that lycan. Anyway, you said I 'owed you', or something..."

(( sweatdrop Another looooong post. Sorry, guys! I needed to make Rathke disappear for a while; things were getting awkward. ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:46 pm
((Can everyone check out Flame's new RP here in FP forest? It has a great storyline, and great characters. Please check it out! Here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8714897 ))  

snubsnub
Crew

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:22 pm
After he arrives he finds him self in the middle of a new town and it seemed to have people living there but no ne was out and about.". Hm.. i wander were everyone could be at?..Maybe this is a vampirc town..." he told him self as he slowly started to ride off..." Speeking for vampires..i wander if the one i met here is ok.."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:39 pm
((LoL, I don't see why you keep apoligizing for your long posts! They're amazing and you put in such detail. Everyone loves your long posts! =]))
She frowned, and scratched the back of her head, thinking of what the girl would owe her. "Well, me and Tick have never tasted hybrid, as we call it, blood." She raised an eyebrow and looked at the girl strangley. "You have had a vampire drink your blood before, havn't you? And if you havn't its nothing to worry about. Nothing will happen to you except a couple of teeth marks on your neck for a couple days." She smiled, "And by the way, I'm Tarna."
((Eh, blackmagic will probably kidnap someone again, no worries ^^))  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:24 pm
Nektaro yelled in pain and turned into his vapire form and fell into the ground."Man that hurt....Dumb vampires helping theat Half-Vampire.."He slowly stood up and rubbed his head.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff