Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:59 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She walked on, to the nearest town for supplies. She began to stock up, but while doing so, someone ran past her and shoved her to the ground. She then looked up and seen a man running after the figure. "COME BACK HERE WITH MY STUFF!" Yelled the man.
*in the casstle there was no sound at all, like a spell was placed there to do so, evely one was now fully asleep,and there a man with slivler coffin that was chained to his back walked in*he begain to kill evely one he seen with ease*
then two people in the casstle awoke at the same time*Alacard and Dracala*,
you siad the Dark Lord*
the coffin man only smile, and just then the coffin slowly opened up,and a huge bright light came out of it, it set the dark lord on fire, but ther he hide himself in his coak* then he drawn back, just hopeing to find an allie in this mess, he back t to the door that had Alacard in it,, but the coffin man was RIght there* what are you hopeing for asked the man?
The man looked at Rie (which is the girl's real name) and apologised for her being knocked over. He then began to run after the figure again. Rie got up and ran after them. If the person did steal the man's stuff, then he should be charged as a theif.
* dark lord went right thouth the door,,but not before he was hit by light, witch bruned him even more* once on the other side, he unlocked his son and removed the spell* Alacard looked at the dark lord,and the dark lord looked back, i should save you, but, i know he would kill me after you he said so it can't be helped, but, you must lock away your dark powers after its done siad Alacard* before anymore could besaid, the door was destoryed, and light shined in* "shadow, of the dark dreaam of the son of evil" siad Ala, just then coffin man, was now traped in a dream,whale Alacards shadow begain to slowly eat coffin mans body*the dark lord only watch helplessly, when the coffin man,sommoned a holy angel, and saw it use an verry holy move,*just then, Alacard toke the dark lord and teleaported away to the same town town that you was in* they was in the midle of the street, and you couldn't tell who the dark lord was at this time*
Rie still ran after the man, gaining on him. "Give back what you stole and I wont hurt you!" She yelled and the man just ran faster away.
*the man ran in the dark lord himself, the lord looked at him angeyle,then a dark foce clovered the mand and all his skin was removed and the mans soul was gone ,and it was used to regenarate the dark lords body to his knowable form*
you siad you would lock them away know siad Alacard
i didn't say any thing like that, you did siad the dark lord,
he will fallow you if you use your powers racklessly siad Alacard  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:54 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She walked on, to the nearest town for supplies. She began to stock up, but while doing so, someone ran past her and shoved her to the ground. She then looked up and seen a man running after the figure. "COME BACK HERE WITH MY STUFF!" Yelled the man.
*in the casstle there was no sound at all, like a spell was placed there to do so, evely one was now fully asleep,and there a man with slivler coffin that was chained to his back walked in*he begain to kill evely one he seen with ease*
then two people in the casstle awoke at the same time*Alacard and Dracala*,
you siad the Dark Lord*
the coffin man only smile, and just then the coffin slowly opened up,and a huge bright light came out of it, it set the dark lord on fire, but ther he hide himself in his coak* then he drawn back, just hopeing to find an allie in this mess, he back t to the door that had Alacard in it,, but the coffin man was RIght there* what are you hopeing for asked the man?
The man looked at Rie (which is the girl's real name) and apologised for her being knocked over. He then began to run after the figure again. Rie got up and ran after them. If the person did steal the man's stuff, then he should be charged as a theif.
* dark lord went right thouth the door,,but not before he was hit by light, witch bruned him even more* once on the other side, he unlocked his son and removed the spell* Alacard looked at the dark lord,and the dark lord looked back, i should save you, but, i know he would kill me after you he said so it can't be helped, but, you must lock away your dark powers after its done siad Alacard* before anymore could besaid, the door was destoryed, and light shined in* "shadow, of the dark dreaam of the son of evil" siad Ala, just then coffin man, was now traped in a dream,whale Alacards shadow begain to slowly eat coffin mans body*the dark lord only watch helplessly, when the coffin man,sommoned a holy angel, and saw it use an verry holy move,*just then, Alacard toke the dark lord and teleaported away to the same town town that you was in* they was in the midle of the street, and you couldn't tell who the dark lord was at this time*
Rie still ran after the man, gaining on him. "Give back what you stole and I wont hurt you!" She yelled and the man just ran faster away.
*the man ran in the dark lord himself, the lord looked at him angeyle,then a dark foce clovered the mand and all his skin was removed and the mans soul was gone ,and it was used to regenarate the dark lords body to his knowable form*
The girl cought up to the guy and seen two figures. One was Ala and the other is unknown. She looked at them, as if she was being coutious.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:10 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
The girl cought up to the guy and seen two figures. One was Ala and the other is unknown. She looked at them, as if she was being coutious.
,thats, your parter, is it siad the dark lord, you could of had a dark nomon, but, no, you choice that siad the dark lord, don't mock who i picked he said,, anyway, its time to seal the power away, Said Alacard, no siad the dark Lord, i won't seal it awy, cause then you'll take power over my kingom,
how menny time i tell you farther i dont want it,
you say that but i don't beleave it siad the drak lord, you did stop me form being kill back there said the dark lord, like i did it for you, , after he would of killed you he would of went after me, siad the Ala
son,son, long long will it take before you see, that only the dark army is opn your side siad the dark lord,and all others want you dead said the dark lord,  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:07 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
,thats, your parter, is it siad the dark lord, you could of had a dark nomon, but, no, you choice that siad the dark lord, don't mock who i picked he said,, anyway, its time to seal the power away, Said Alacard, no siad the dark Lord, i won't seal it awy, cause then you'll take power over my kingom,
how menny time i tell you farther i dont want it,
you say that but i don't beleave it siad the drak lord, you did stop me form being kill back there said the dark lord, like i did it for you, , after he would of killed you he would of went after me, siad the Ala
son,son, long long will it take before you see, that only the dark army is opn your side siad the dark lord,and all others want you dead said the dark lord,
Rie stood, confused as ever. "Whats...going on?" She questioned.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:08 pm
Silver.Holy. willRight,came and tryed to kill us said Alacard, and i teleaported away,, but then agein, th\he so good that hes evil in his own way siad alacard, and this man right beside me is my farther,the..*the dark lord stops him, with a look, * my name is Dhe said now im on my way,* the dark lord wals up the street and begains a mass killing of people, enjoying eley last min of it,* you couldn't stop him even if you tryed siad a voice form no way, but i can,*there was a sound of foot steps* and now Silver was there,* his long silver heir shined in the light*
help the dark lord and i kill silver said Alacard, don't worrie, if you don't you'll reget it, and no thats not a treat, but silver is a pain to all siad Alacard  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:58 am
williams_101
Silver.Holy. willRight,came and tryed to kill us said Alacard, and i teleaported away,, but then agein, thhe so good that hes evil in his own way siad alacard, and this man right beside me is my farther,the..*the dark lord stops him, with a look, * my name is Dhe said now im on my way,* the dark lord wals up the street and begains a mass killing of people, enjoying eley last min of it,* you couldn't stop him even if you tryed siad a voice form no way, but i can,*there was a sound of foot steps* and now Silver was there,* his long silver heir shined in the light*
help the dark lord and i kill silver said Alacard, don't worrie, if you don't you'll reget it, and no thats not a treat, but silver is a pain to all siad Alacard
"Wait, that guy is your father and he's the one I have to kill? I can't let his deed go unpunished!"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:15 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Silver.Holy. willRight,came and tryed to kill us said Alacard, and i teleaported away,, but then agein, thhe so good that hes evil in his own way siad alacard, and this man right beside me is my farther,the..*the dark lord stops him, with a look, * my name is Dhe said now im on my way,* the dark lord wals up the street and begains a mass killing of people, enjoying eley last min of it,* you couldn't stop him even if you tryed siad a voice form no way, but i can,*there was a sound of foot steps* and now Silver was there,* his long silver heir shined in the light*
"Wait, that guy is your father and he's the one I have to kill? I can't let his deed go unpunished!"
" silver haze"*there now was a haze ,a powerfull mist came out of noware* and now she was alone with the coffin man in the mist* they can't proteck you, i can tell that the dark lord as picked you, so you must die before you can hlep him any more then you all ready have siad Silver, for its my job to kill all drity things there are, even you siad silver,
* mean whale with Ala and D, @#%$ siad ALa, he's trying to do omething to her, d@mn him,, there nothing you can do now ofrget about her siad D, no i can siad ALacard, you see when you was weakened by the light form your battle with Silver, or what ever you called it,the dark Choas power forsakened you, and most of it left you,and,now im the dark lord,but im not crowned of anything,not at full power said Alacard,but you will surely die in this city today siad ALacard,
i see siad D,then it can't be helped,,i will break the haze for you ,* he begain saying a magic spell,the last spell that his limited power now could do*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:44 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
" silver haze"*there now was a haze ,a powerfull mist came out of noware* and now she was alone with the coffin man in the mist* they can't proteck you, i can tell that the dark lord as picked you, so you must die before you can hlep him any more then you all ready have siad Silver, for its my job to kill all drity things there are, even you siad silver,
* mean whale with Ala and D, @#%$ siad ALa, he's trying to do omething to her, d@mn him,, there nothing you can do now ofrget about her siad D, no i can siad ALacard, you see when you was weakened by the light form your battle with Silver, or what ever you called it,the dark Choas power forsakened you, and most of it left you,and,now im the dark lord,but im not crowned of anything,not at full power said Alacard,but you will surely die in this city today siad ALacard,
i see siad D,then it can't be helped,,i will break the haze for you ,* he begain saying a magic spell,the last spell that his limited power now could do*
She walked around. "Hello? Anyone here? Damn fog." She muttered the last part and kept searching.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:36 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
She walked around. "Hello? Anyone here? Damn fog." She muttered the last part and kept searching.

*silver sommoned a 5 headed sea snake,then the ground became a harsh sea* ,there was logs and things,but they was hiden in the fog* im here, said Silver, im on the side of good,and you must die he said, you'll all alone there are locked out,,the only way they come gt in is is you were to wound me at the same time they was doing a spell out there, they arn't doing that, you suould be happy, that im going to save your soul said silver* geting closer to you with out you knowing it,with a silver sword drawn*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:29 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

*silver sommoned a 5 headed sea snake,then the ground became a harsh sea* ,there was logs and things,but they was hiden in the fog* im here, said Silver, im on the side of good,and you must die he said, you'll all alone there are locked out,,the only way they come gt in is is you were to wound me at the same time they was doing a spell out there, they arn't doing that, you suould be happy, that im going to save your soul said silver* geting closer to you with out you knowing it,with a silver sword drawn*
She looked at him in fear. "What.....do you mean? Surly you can't go on with this?" She asked, trying to balance on the logs and drew out her sword.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:35 pm
yes ,im going to save your soul for this hell,that your liveing in siad Silver, there nothing you can do to stop me he siad, ,theres a monster in the water, the more you cut at it the more there will be,he siad,and the fog stops all magic but dark magic,,and if im right thats not you kind,,your heelpless and at my mercy but, i won't show mecy siad Silver, any last words before i save your soul said Silver

*man whlae: i can't wait any longer ,for you to destory this barrier, im going to teleaport in siade,, how said d,,, like this said ALAcard* he jumped at the barrier and is the magic point as hard as he could,"opening portal to the unkown"*an odd power fill Alacard's body" and d's and Ala power , begain doing a verry powerfull spell*but he kept pressing hard, trying to get in*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:30 am
She looks down and noticed something in the water. She then looked at silver. "Alright, if you want to kill me, then come and get me. I wont go down so easly." She said and gotten ready to strike.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:30 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She looks down and noticed something in the water. She then looked at silver. "Alright, if you want to kill me, then come and get me. I wont go down so easly." She said and gotten ready to strike.
*he snaped his fingers and 5 huge snake like head came out of the water,they out all around her,there was noway to ran,and they begain to attck* i never said i i was goiing to get that close to you, thats the last thing i want you know said Silver
i can feel you fear,and i can feel your hate said a voice, twisted lol , who in the hell are you siad Silver,,im your soon to be night mere, said ALacard* his arm just got thouth,,*then all his body teleaported in*he was floating on the log"despell" *the water begain to disapear, with that the monster* can you fight he asked the girl that he didn't know her real name,  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:46 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
*he snaped his fingers and 5 huge snake like head came out of the water,they out all around her,there was noway to ran,and they begain to attck* i never said i i was goiing to get that close to you, thats the last thing i want you know said Silver
i can feel you fear,and i can feel your hate said a voice, twisted lol , who in the hell are you siad Silver,,im your soon to be night mere, said ALacard* his arm just got thouth,,*then all his body teleaported in*he was floating on the log"despell" *the water begain to disapear, with that the monster* can you fight he asked the girl that he didn't know her real name,
"Y-yeah." She said, as she was startled by the sudden appearence of Ala.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:59 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"Y-yeah." She said, as she was startled by the sudden appearence of Ala.

good,* he tele aportined right in fornt of her,and kissed his lightly on the lips*there was a dark flash, *after a flew secions he brok it, * we have a light bond now,im the new dark lord now, andif you wish you can be the lady the stand there beside me he aid, remember not all evil is bad and not all good is good, siad Alacard,
so i was right siad Silver, she is the one that can unlock the untold powers that are with inside of you siad silver wishes it and much more siad ALacard,
i'll take all the hits hits for us, i can do so with the light bond that we have he said, but i do need an qwnser tho he siad
* silver begain to open the coffin on his back*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces