Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:51 pm
If I had granted Jisen Meizuki last wish:
Wish granted, but all of the movie theaters in your surrounding area are shut down because of pro-ninja fans threatening the owners... I'm one of them, but I'm not in their pirate hating mobs...

Now the latest one... Granted, but you forgot how bad your friends think PC games suck and throw them away because of pier-pressure...

Hmm... I wish Kiari was restored to her original self and devoted her eternal serveses to me... (from Fire_Queen713's last wish...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:08 pm
you wish is granted but i came with ever org members wepon and kill you both
LOL

I wish kairi will never come back and cant haunt me either and pwnd_by_twlt came back from the died  

Fire_Queen713

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:03 pm
Fire_Queen713
you wish is granted but i came with ever org members wepon and kill you both
LOL

I wish kairi will never come back and cant haunt me either and pwnd_by_twlt came back from the died
Your wish is granted, but pwnd_by_twlt is sad when Kairi doesn't come back that he commits suicide (no offense pwnd_by_twlt!)

I wish that the pairing of RikuXSora would be wiped off the face of the earth.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:39 pm
*comes back alive cuz it wasn't suicide, but pro-ninja guys were pissed at me for not going with them to threaten POTC fans*

I don't like dieing... Wish granted... but I'm so mad about being killed multiple times that I start one about NaxreXIV and Fire_Queen713...
Nothing personal... just a joke...  

pwnd_by_twlt

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:15 pm
your wish of no killing is granted but due to over populaion you be able 2 buy your new games for the next 3months.

I wish riku- *nearly gets head cut off by a siph(spelling?).. hey*

Marluxia: Back off minion nobody. lucky Xemnas doesn't allow me kill right now. I wish i had manipulated riku instead of Sora in Chain of Memories  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:26 am
It's scythe.

Your wish is granted, but your plan is useless and failed since Riku and Xemnas share the same power.

I wish- *gets digitized*

Tron: I wish people stop thinking I'm gay. crying  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:47 am
Granted, but your friendship with Sora still gets your friends thinking your wierd. Their taunts drive you insane, and to ease your pain you screw anything in sight...

I-*blocks the b*****d(sword) wielded by Saix*
Saix: Wow... your good... Anyway, I wish to not be in anymore yaoi with Xemnas... I PISSES ME OFF! scream !

*throws back b*****d* Hey, remember that snowball fight incident cool

*nose starts bleeding*

If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, here's the link...
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52351371/?qo=43&q=by:swissnarutoaxelfan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52351583/?qo=42&q=by:swissnarutoaxelfan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:31 pm
your wish is granted but u get so jeloius*spelling?*
that Xemnas gets a girlfriend you kill her then u kill ur self.

Saix: I won't do that
yes you would so die all ready *takes a keyblade and kills Saix with it in under 1 min*
Yay he's died

I wis-

Xemnas: that wasn't very nice
so
Xemnas: I want to wish now
NO!!! Xemnas i want to so shut up *kicks him across that room*

Now I wish i was the learder of organization 13 so i can be better them Xemnas

*Xemnas gets up*
Xemnas: No im the only learder

To bad  

Fire_Queen713

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:46 pm
granted but u die faster than he did

i wish marluxia wasnt so gay.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:35 pm
Granted, but he gets a really big tough guy act and becomes an even harder boss in KH: CoM... MWA HA HA HA HAAA!!! I'd beat him under a minute though cool

Marluxia: HAAAY! scream !

Well, it's true... Anyways, I wish I knew why the dual Keyblades Roxas gets is the pairing of the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion!  

pwnd_by_twlt

Sergeant CJ

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:59 pm
wish granted but for knowing roxas has to kill you

i wish for a world were kingdom hearts never ended and kept adding new content  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:31 pm
Wish granted, but it gets really boring and stale after a while...

I wish that Roxas, or anyone else, would not kill or hurt me... I don't like either of those sweatdrop  

pwnd_by_twlt

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:55 pm
fine i won't kill you this time wish granted, but roxas locks you up in a closet for 2 days beacuse he wanted to

I wish i had all the power of the orgnaztion and can kick all there @$$ at the sametime

Everyone in the Orgnaztion: HEY!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:49 pm
granted but one day you sneeze and blow up half the world

i wish that the KH characters would suddenly spawn in my room and od my home work  

Sergeant CJ

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:26 am
Fire_Queen713... thanks for not killing me emo

Cloud: NOW WHO'S EMO!!!

... *sniff* ... WAAAAAAAAHHH!!! crying crying crying Anyways... your wish is granted, but they intentionally make it look terrible for being summoned to a fanboy's house.
I wish Cloud would accept me as his apprentice... and that I didn't die emo ...
(I'm going to add that to all my future wishes... I HATE DYING scream )  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff