Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:16 pm
- pulls up in a dead black hummer hops out the back with my army bag on my back board at my feet and i walk inside an get the keys to room 69-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:23 am
Uhm.. Is it Still alright to join
User Name: C H O C O X C A T

Name: Yuki Takahashi

Grade: 10

Species: Neko

Power/s:
Personality: Shy, Lonely, happy, Hyper when you get used to her.

Bio: New Student from Japan and Her parents died. Her Grandparents couldn't take handling her so They send her to America and to a boarding school. Music and Art were her only hoobies. She always feel lonely and distance to people sometimes. She wants to make a lot of friends.
Apperance
User Image  

xxSapphy_Wolfehxx

xxSapphy_Wolfehxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:26 am
Yuki was walking in the hallways. Books in her hand and staring at the lockers not bothering the Teacher's Lecture.
"New school, Great I'm going to be the lonely one,"Yuki thought. Teacher showed Her to her room.
She walked in blushing a little bit and sat in the first chair.
"Everyone looking at me weird"Yuki Panicked in her head but Focus on the problems.
Looks around the room and notices its Math class.
"Great math class my worst subject" Yuki mutters under her breath.
While she was listening she started drawing cats all over her notebook.
She sighed. "So bored" Yuki Thought, She lay her head down on her books.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:15 pm
- walks nito a room and there is a girl being stared at blushing so i decide to help her out maybe i like her - i am the new stuent heres my papers- i hand them to the teacher she says - very well take a seat next to yuki mr. richards- i walk and sit next to her using all my might not to blush-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

xxSapphy_Wolfehxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 am
Looks at the guy and Turns around and Writes in my notebook.
Still blushing.Yuki walks up to the teacher and ask him a question.
" Uhm.. I'm a new student here. Do we have a schedule for our classes"? Yuki Questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:35 pm
writes extremely fast then i hand in the paper and i walk back and some kid goes to trip me but instead i step on his leg and you hear it crucnch and everyone laughs at him - next time try not to be so obvious- i slip a not to yuki that says- *if you like me meet me at the offe shop across the street at 7*-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:14 am
Zoey yawned and stretched as she found her dorm and unpacked her things. "I hope we dont have to wear uniforms... my tail would definately not fit in any uniform they'd get for me..." She smiled and played with a ball of yarn as her cat part of her mind took her focus off her worries.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:30 pm
- albie walks into his room and theres a girl playing with yarn and i just laugh an start to unpack- don't worryu i think string an yarn is pretty fun to  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Thanha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 am
Gaia Name: Thanha

RPC Name: Thanha Mills
Appearence: User Image

Thanha walked to her dorm, a bag in each hand. She tried to open the door with her elbow, with no luck. She looked around a bit. Then decided to put her bags down, well-knowing that she would have a hard time picking them up again. She took her key and unlocked the door. She opened the door, wich revealed her future. Well at least the room she'd be living in, for quite a long time. She smiled and pushed her bags inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 pm
- goes outside and plays my chemical romance while skating and i take off my beata so my muscles are exposed and i do insane tricks -  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:36 pm
Zoey watched the guy leave and dropped the yarn as she followed him curiously. Her ears twitched around, but her eyes seemed to be glued to his muscles. She rubbed her eyes and looked away shyly as her tail flicked behind her nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:25 pm
- after about an hour of skatin i come in shirt still off and walk into my room barely notcing her i throw down my skate look at her an smile- so whats this school like anyway- i i chug an entire wter bottle like its a sip then i quietly sit done and think then i reach into my bag and i pull out two baby foxes and they wake up and start to paly fight- thee are my pets the smaller darker one is angel and the big dark red one is max  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:29 pm
She snapped out of it and looked at him as he spoke to her, not really hearing the words until he said foxes. Canines... fun... she thought quietly as she watched them. "They're cute," she said quietly after watching them for a few mintues. At least these ones don't bark...

Ooc|| It's a bit hard to tell when you're talking, but I caught most of it wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:38 pm
- i resist the urge to kiss you so instea i turn away - hey come here - they jump on my chest and we all satrt to relax-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 pm
She smiled and looked at him happily, he's kinda cute, she thought quietly. Her tail flickered happily behind her and her ears perked up slightly.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff