Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
'Cause that's the normal reaction... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If this is in the wrong forum
  feel free to move it, and sorry.
View Results

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:47 pm
I just tried to read something with het in it (Harry/Ginny) and couldn't stand it... I guess I'm just warped that way...OR maybe it's because I don't like Ginny.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:15 pm
I personally am awful. I refuse to read het even though I do write it but that's OC and publishable stuff. And when I write it again there's like one semi-straight coupling {Semi-straight coz I have the guy bi and stuggling.} with everyone else gay.  

SplitDemonIdentity

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:20 pm
LOL - I hear ya'. I've had this discussion with a few of my friends. When I set up my archive, I listed HET as a warning for guest authors. They were like, "Wait, HET is a warning tag now?"

I mean come on. Bestiality, incest, and rape? Bring it on. A girl with one of my boys? Makes me wanna hurl. I can't stand it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:04 am
XD That's funny. Yeah, that's happened to me before, where everything's like Draco/Lucius buying a slave Harry/Snape and I get annoyed when I see Draco/Hermione. I think "that's impossible, why do people write that crap?"  

Silver and Silence

Silver and Silence

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:07 am
ChellitaRiho
I just tried to read something with het in it (Harry/Ginny) and couldn't stand it... I guess I'm just warped that way...OR maybe it's because I don't like Ginny.

No one likes Ginny. My only friend who likes Ginny is the Ginny of our friends; the annoying t**t that we all try to avoid.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:04 pm
Silver and Silence
ChellitaRiho

No one likes Ginny. My only friend who likes Ginny is the Ginny of our friends; the annoying t**t that we all try to avoid.

I agree completely (and I know what you mean). Ginny is just fundamentally wrong on so many levels. Reading stories with her in it is like pulling out your teeth with pliers (not that I know this personally, but I've unfortunately seen it done.) while having your eyes poked at.

Certainly not pleasant in the slightest, and very nauseating.

Shi-koi

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

The kewl katt

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:08 pm
I like slash but I'm ok with het to.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 am
whatis "het" exactly?

sweatdrop

pm me please since I might not be on again if somebody would be so kind  

Sana-Cutler

Konohashinobi07

Dedicated Regular

5,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:36 am
i have just recently. a harry/draco fic but harry gets together with ginny and i had the same reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:37 pm
Same way here!! The only HP het pairing I can stand (and actually enjoy) is Draco/Hermione.  

cajunvoodoo

Unholy Slayer

Erin Sovenya

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:58 pm
I have certain characters that just do NOT go het for me, it's impossible and makes me angry. *cough* Remus *cough* That being said, I don't mind het pairings for pretty much anyone else.

Although I do hate Ginny. She's just...ugh. She's Ginny.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:24 pm
most certainly... I will read anything but het... the idea of mixed relationships with my boys/girls is most certainly not cool  

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

Harpsiccord

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:09 am
I'm constantly pissed when there are warnings for slash, but not het. Sometimes, I'll be reading a fic and out of nowhere, there will be het. I'm like "Ew, come on! Warn me, I didn't want to see that sh*t!" Because it honestly makes me sick to see it when I'm not expecting it.

Who wants to read Het? There's enough of it outside as it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:14 am
Androgynous Dusk
Well, I've actually done that many timeas, but I think I've finally done it. A few minutes ago, 15 I believe, I was reading a little bit of PoA and discovered something that both horrified and entertained me; I can't read the canon story anymore. I couldn't even stand to look at small bits of it. I found it truly hilarious....don't ask me why i'm typing with proper grammar, I don't know either.
got to agree with you about the book. i've read too many awesome fics out there that i can't even look at the book without feeling like i've been slapped.  

Demonic Tendency

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Demonic Tendency

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 am
Harpsiccord
I'm constantly pissed when there are warnings for slash, but not het. Sometimes, I'll be reading a fic and out of nowhere, there will be het. I'm like "Ew, come on! Warn me, I didn't want to see that sh*t!" Because it honestly makes me sick to see it when I'm not expecting it.

Who wants to read Het? There's enough of it outside as it is.
oh definitely! who really wants to see that crap in public?

and then when you're reading a good fic and you come upon a author's note where people have been complaining about the Slash, even though there's a warning that there was Slash inside. stare  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff