Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
~Latonia de la Courtel~'s Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:59 pm
Nikolai Sani
? x ?

User ImageName: Nikolai Sani
Nick Name: Nik, Niko,
Name Meaning: NIKOLAI (Russian) victory of the people; victory. SANI (Arabic) brilliant, splendid.
Type: Diamond; Earth Suti
Title: The Radiant Knight
Domain:
Motto:
Herd: Light x Jewels Clan Crossover; Diamond Clan Patriarch; (Formerly) Court of Jewels
Temper: Proud
Acquired: December 2020 Gemstone Raffle
Previous Stages: Shop Link Uncert
Drop Post: Cert Drop
Special Markings/Attributes: Niko is a shades of diamond hued Earth Suti stallion. His hooves are black, his feathering and socks are blues and grays, his lower legs are bisected by lines of white and then shift to shades of blue or grey moving up his legs. His body is a mix of pale grey, blue, black, charcoal, and bears a mix of lines and hexagon patterns. He is adorned with diamond scales, plates, spikes, and crystal growths. His crystal growths stretch from the base of his neck (withers) to the base of his tail, all of them diamond bright rather than an array of colors. His wings are largely white, with the boning being a blend of his body colors. His neck and head are adorned with a blend of spikes, scale plates and horns; once again a blend of white, gray, soft blue and darker gray and blue tones. His tail is long and sleek, adorned with bright diamond fins and blades. His mane is short and black, slightly windblown. His eyes are gleaming diamond-silver, the sclera of his eyes are black, his brows are black nearly as dark. He has diamond nose scale plates from his muzzle up the center of his face, disappearing under his forelock.
Roleplay Color: #344B69
Family: Family Echo (Coming Soon)
Dam x Sire: Lady of Radiance x Lord of Jewels
Half-Siblings: Covellite Excelsior "Cove"
Aunt: Lady of Light (LW)
Cousins: Ecthelion 'The Starcatcher', Telumendil 'The Starkeeper', Elentari 'The StarKindler'
Second-Cousins: Tiam Asra, Mensa, Caelum Volans 'The Celestial Octant'
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Familiar: N/A

About: (Light x Jewels Clan Crossover)

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:

Quote:
~:Breedings:~

Breeding : OPEN
xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Mock Children Permissions
*Mine x Other Party: HERE
*Mine x Other Party(Owner Name): HERE

Dopple Permissions

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:42 pm
Tavori Roshanara BrightClaw "The StarWalker"
? x ?

User ImageName: Tavori Roshanara BrightClaw "The StarWalker"
Nick Name: Tav,
Name Meaning: TAVORI f; (Original); ROSHANARA f Persian (Archaic) From Persian روشن (roshan) meaning "light" and آرا (ara) meaning "decorate, adorn".
Type: Bear PureWalker (Star)
Title: The Vengeful Night
Domain: N/A
Motto: ?
Herd: N/A
Temper: Fierce
Acquired: 2020 CYO; Shop Cert (Pony); Shop Cert (Feral)
Previous Stages: 2020 Plushie
Drop Post: Official Uncert Drop, Charmed, Peltless, Feral Charmed; Cert Drop
Special Markings/Attributes: Tavori is a constellation and black hole based PureWalker. Her underpelt is a black on black, slightly dappled. Her bear pelt is a midnight blue edged in silver and marked with stars and constellations. She bears the mark of Ursa Major on her side, and Capricorn on her shoulder. Her nose and claws are silver, rather like the edging on her pelt. Her eyes are midnight blue, gleaming with a faint electric blue shine. (Beneath the pelt she has a long solid black mane and short bear bobbed tail.) In her bear form she is mostly midnight blue over her head, back and sides. Her pelt goes black on her tail, down her legs, and in small areas around her eyes. Her eyes remain the midnight and electric blue, her claws silvery. In all forms she sears a silver hoop earring in her right ear. Visible in all forms is the white Angeni charm fused to her chest, an attempt that an Angeni made to try and curb her Skinwalker impulses. (It seems to have been unsuccessful.)
Roleplay Color: #021634
Family:
Dam x Sire: ? x ?
Siblings: N/A
About:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 pm
Covellite Excelsior "Cove"
? x ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Covellite Excelsior
Nick Name: Cove
Name Meaning: COVELLITE is a rare copper sulfide mineral with the formula CuS. This indigo blue mineral is commonly a secondary mineral in limited abundance and although it is not an important ore of copper itself, it is well known to mineral collectors. EXCELSIOR (Latin) word translated into English as a motto meaning “Ever upward!”
Type: Kiri-Suti
Title:
Domain: Crystal; Earth Suti
Motto:
Herd: ? x Jewels Clan Crossover; (Formerly) Court of Jewels
Temper: Transformative
Acquired: Techabyte In Thread Easter/Spring Semicustoms
Previous Stages: Inspiration Image, Nude
Drop Post: Uncert Drop, Shop Uncert, Shop Uncert Nude, Shop Certs
Special Markings/Attributes: His Kirin hooves are silver, his feathering and legs black like the mountain pattern that stretches up his legs and lower belly and chest. His sides are marked with a rising moon, a pale disk climbing above dark blue and black peaks that stand out as jagged points against a medium blue sky marked with pale blue-white clouds. Starting at the dark black and gradually shifting to dark blue, medium and light blue, eventually to a pale blue and white; his coat goes from dark to light progressing up from hooves to ears. Cove's mane is a white-silver length gently swooped and braided into smaller sections that entwine with the longer section. Shorter braids are decorated with a variety of beads, dark and light blue mostly; and the longer section bound with darker blue cord and decorated with white feathers. Crystal growths mark his back from withers to tail, light blue crystal studded with darker points and lightening to white-clear toward the peaks of the towers. His horns are vaguely stag-like, but fanciful, white sharp arcs that twist around and point forward. His eyes are a bright sky blue, cheerful and observant.
Roleplay Color: #3195C8
Family: Family Echo (Coming Soon)
Dam x Sire: ? x Lord of Jewels
Half-Siblings: Nikolai Sani
Cousins: Ecthelion 'The Starcatcher', Telumendil 'The Starkeeper', Elentari 'The StarKindler'
Second-Cousins: Tiam Asra, Mensa, Caelum Volans 'The Celestial Octant'

About: (?x Jewels Clan Crossover) Cove is an Earth Suti x Kirin mix, a product of a Clan Union. Marked with shades of the sky and a pattern of mountains that were once his home, he bears a passing resemblance to his half-sibling Niko.

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:29 pm
Simcha of Northspring
? x ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Simcha of Northspring
Nick Name: Sim, SimSim
Name Meaning: SIMCHA (Hebrew) happiness, joy. NORTHSPRING the Harpy group/herd she is part of.
Type: Hippogryph Harpy
Title:
Motto:
Herd: Northspring Harpies
Temper: Effervescent
Acquired: Herd Helper won by Luna. Colored by odet amo.
Previous Stages: Simcha (UC), Nude (UC), Wingless, Wingless Nude,
Drop Post: Uncerts Dropped, Cert Drop
Special Markings/Attributes: Simcha is a half owl-clawed Hippogrph Harpy mare, part of the Northspring Harpies satellite artisan market. She and her six sisters are quite similar in appearance, from their bat-like ears to their heavily feathered rear-claws. Her front feet are daintier clawed digits, though both front and rear feet have silver claws and are dappled or spotted in a slightly darker teal-green up to her knees. Her body is largely the lighter teal/sea-foam green, with various sized spotting in small clusters. These clusters are scattered over her in locations such as the knees, lower chest, the points of her wings, the back of her neck near her withers, scattered over her haunches and the underside of her belly, and her cheeks and brow. The same darker green of her freckles and spotting is present on her flight feathers of her wings, as well as the majority of her long, heavy feathers that form her tail and her feathered mane. There is one tier of short feathers at the top of her tail that are also the lighter green color. Her wings are otherwise the lighter green of most of her body, though the upper feathers shift to a slightly more pale seafoam-gray shade. She also has three pale gray-white lines beneath her eye somewhat reminiscent of paint. She wears an assortment of jewelry: three golden studs in her bat ears, one small gold cuff, a few golden hoops in the lower curve. She also wears a golden crown with a heavy white diamond, a golden chain around the base of her neck marked with a crescent moon, and a golden banded bracelet on her foreleg supporting a band of short dark feathers. There's also a graceful white scarf wrapped around the base of her neck, perfect to shield her face or eyes for desert travel. Her eyes are a bright purple, and due to mirth are often closed or squinting in laughter or flicking in casual, flirtatious winks. She carries a clawful of swirling white-grey smoke that has not yet been identified.
Roleplay Color: #106761
Family:
Great Grand Dam x Great Grand Sire:
Grand Dam x Grand Sire:
Dam x Sire:
Siblings: Editha of Northspring, Lamar of Northspring, Jezzia of Northspring, Seriayana of Northspring, Giovanna of Northspring
Offspring:
Familiar:

About: Simcha is a teal-green coated Harpy mare of the Northspring Herd. She and her five sisters run an outpost of the herd itself, a small artisan style market that trades with outsiders. While this might be against the main herd's preferences, it is for the herd's advantage and as they are a somewhat satellite band, a practice they get away with.

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:07 pm
Tajvar
Eldrid x Sacha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Tajvar
Nick Name: Taj
Name Meaning: (Original.) TAJ (Arabic) "Crown". VAR (Old Norse) word vár meaning "spring". Vár is the name of an Ásynja, who is responsible for contracts between men and women.
Type: Furnace Hound x Demon; Canid-Pawed Mutant
Title:
Motto: ?
Herd: ?
Temper: Molten
Acquired: A Gift from Nerp! Colored by Saint Vis
Previous Stages: Basket, Foal, Adult NA
Drop Post: UC Basket, UC Foal, UC Adult; All Certs
Special Markings/Attributes: Tajvar is a brown-coated furnace hound, taking after his father Eldrid over his father Sacha. His base fur color is almost charcoal, a brown it's almost black, aside from a few spot-like markings. There are cream-colored dots on Tajvar's chest, his cream-colored toes on all four canid feet, and the few light dots on his face near his eyes. His paws all end in dark-colored claws that match his coat. The side of his abdomen is a large lava vent, somewhat eye-shaped and open to his lava filled-belly. At both corners of the eye-shaped vent are faint stitched sections that expand into the open vent lightly 'laced' with thin threading of dark filament, trailing golden beads. There's also a third section of thread with a bead, slightly closer to the middle of the vent, but while it is threaded through the skin it does not seem to impact the vent. His jaws, filled with sharp teeth, also drip thin strands of lava. Aside from his lava features, Tajvar's most noticeable features are probably his trio of glowing blue eyes, the third set high on his forehead and vertical. He also has large canid ears, often flipped back to telegraph an apprehensive or reluctant personality as he's not the most social of Soqs. There are almost unnoticeable black horns peeking up through the short strands of his rich brown mane, sharp devilish points near his ears. He also has a long leonine-like tail, often lashing and curling, decorated with a thin chain and a dangling golden pointed charm. He wears several different studs (silver-possibly blue?, gold, gold with a pointed charm) in his ears, a silver bracelet on one foreleg, and a grey draped shawl decorated with stitch patterns and bows, charms, a corvid skull, beading, and possibly a little blood.
Roleplay Color: #A7350A
Family:
Sire x Sire: Eldrid x Sacha
Siblings: Dalton Crown & Hanahaki
Offspring:
Familiar:

About:

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:
* [SRP]Fall Comes To Spring (With Avertus, Askuta, Kokaji)

Quote:

Breeding 1: Trying For With Mythi
xxxxxxxx With: Lady Fornax The Celestial Anomaly:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 pm
Rumple Minze
"Peppermint Cordial"

Kasugami x Irina Knucklebones

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Rumple Minze "Peppermint Cordial"
Nick Name: Rum
Name Meaning: Rumple Minze (German) is a German-style liqueur brand, best known for peppermint schnapps. Peppermint Cordial (English) generally refers to a sweet nonalcoholic syrup that is made from peppermint, a plant that is a kind of mint and which is a major source of menthol or menthone.
Type: Sumi-e Cheshire Sheep; Sheep Okami x Cheshire Cat
Title:
Motto: N/A
Herd: Underland
Temper: Cooling
Acquired: Staff Credit Breeding (Mythi Red Panda)
Previous Stages: N/A, Adult Uncert
Drop Post: Uncert Drop, Cert Drop
Special Markings/Attributes: Like his mother Kasugami, Rum is mostly cream in color with heavy linework shading effects jumping off of his skin and marking the wing-tufts at his ankles. His markings are mostly a deep raspberry color, swirling in Cheshire stripes over his face, body and tail. There are hints of pattern and shapes in the stripes, such as the spade on his side showing which Cheshire clan his lineage traces back to. His fluffy tail seeps ink in two different places, dripping and pooling black wherever he goes. His paws and claws are white, as are his ears, though there is a red bow just behind his ears like his sheep friend. His mane is white and wavy, continuing with ink lines, and tied with more red cord. His sheep-like snout is full of sharp teeth, from the Cheshire side of his family. His eyes are a slate-violet color.
Roleplay Color: #B73156
Family:
Grand Dam x Grand Sire (Irina): Queen Que Sera Sera x Knave of Spades
Dam x Dam: Kasugami x Irina Knucklebones
Siblings (I2): Choco-Razz Truffletini "Truffluffle", Roku Gin "Hocus Pocus Black Magic"
Half-Siblings (I1): Zinger "Lemonberry" Hucklebones, Yunnan "Sourberry" Talibones, Meru "Darkberry" Jawbones
Aunts: Ekaterina Hopscotch, Catriona Cricket, Charlbury Chase, Oksana Abalone, Kittredge
Cousins (EH1): BluRazberry Jinx ParTea, Heliotrope Haze, Devora Tumbang
Cousins (EH2): Kazamir "KC" Charades, Tiberius Solitaire, Esfir Lahal "Hunt the Thimble", Valeria Skelzie, Shahrivar StoneSkipper, Vadik Patintero
Offspring:
Familiar:
Animal Companion: Kahlúa Valrhona Opalys The Sheep- Named after a Coffee Liqueur (a component of a White Russian) and a specific type of White Chocolate.

About:

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:39 pm
Esfir Lahal
"Hunt the Thimble"

Ekaterina Hopscotch x Arcadius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Esfir Lahal "Hunt the Thimble"
Nick Name: Es, Esfi, "Fear"
Name Meaning: ESFIR/Yesfir (Russian) Russian form of Esther. Esther (French)Possibly means "star" in Persian. LAHAL is a gambling game of the indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast, also known as stickgame, bonegame, bloodless war game, handgame, or a name specific to each language. Hunt The Thimble, a party game in which one person hides a thimble, or other small object, somewhere in the room, while all other players wait outside (rather like hot and cold).

Type: Skele-Shire; Skeletal x Cheshire (Mutant Regular x Unicorn Cross)
Title:
Motto:
Temper: Suculent
Acquired: SC Breeding (Purchased by Kyai, Colored by Ririka)
Previous Stages: Adult, Adult No Accessories; SL Cert A; SL Cert N
Drop Post: Uncert Drop Post, Cert Drop
Special Markings/Attributes:
Roleplay Color: #1C9CAA // #454380
Family:
Great Grand Sire x Great Grand Dam (Zara): Jaslyn x Baldev
Great Grand Sire x Great Grand Dam (Hadrian): T'Cora x Darius
Grand Sire x Grand Dam (Arcadius): Zara x Hadrian
Grand Sire x Grand Dam (Katya): Knave of Spades x Queen Que Sera Sera
Sire x Dam: Arcadiuis x Ekaterina Hopscotch
Siblings (E2): Kazamir "KC" Charades, Tiberius Solitaire, Valeria Skelzie, Shahrivar StoneSkipper, Vadik Patintero
Half-Siblings (E1): Heliotrope Haze, Devora Tumbang, BluRazberry Jinx ParTea
Aunts: Irina Knucklebones, Charlbury Chase, Kittredge, Catriona Cricket, Serafima Slapjack
Cousins (I1): Zinger "Lemonberry" Hucklebones, Yunnan "Sourberry" Talibones, Meru "Darkberry" Jawbones
Cousins (I2): Rumple Minze "Peppermint Cordial", Choco-Razz Truffletini "Truffluffle", Roku Gin "Hocus Pocus Black Magic"
Plant Companion(s): Snicker & Snack

About: Esfir Lahal 'Hunt the Thimble' is the eldest daughter of Ekaterina Hopscotch & Arcadius. She has a twin and four brothers who are all part of the Queen of Underland's second batch of kids. The Underland family is a close-knit crew, so she spends a lot of time with her older (half) siblings, cousins, and some of the warriors

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:18 pm
Shahrivar StoneSkipper
Ekaterina Hopscotch x Arcadiuis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Shahrivar StoneSkipper
Nick Name: Shah, Riva
Name Meaning: SHARIVAR (Persian Mythology) Modern Persian form of Avestan Kshathra Vairya meaning "desirable power". In Zoroastrianism this was the name of a god of metal and a protector of the weak. This is also the name of the sixth month of the Iranian calendar. STONESKIPPER (Children's Game) stone skipping and stone skimming are considered related but distinct activities: both refer to the art of throwing a flat stone across the water in such a way (usually sidearm) that it bounces off the surface. The objective of "skipping" is to see how many times a stone can bounce before it sinks into the water; the objective of "skimming" is to see how far a bouncing stone can travel across the water before it sinks into the water.
Type: Skele-Shire; Skeletal x Cheshire
Title:
Temper: Tender
Acquired: SC Breeding TwinIn (Purchased by Kyai, Colored by Ririka)
Previous Stages: SL Uncert; SL No Accessories Uncert; SL Cert A; SL Cert N
Drop Post: Uncert Drop Post; Cert Drop
Roleplay Color: #3491B5
Family:
Great Grand Sire x Great Grand Dam (Zara): Jaslyn x Baldev
Great Grand Sire x Great Grand Dam (Hadrian): T'Cora x Darius
Grand Sire x Grand Dam (Arcadius): Zara x Hadrian
Grand Sire x Grand Dam (Katya): Knave of Spades x Queen Que Sera Sera
Sire x Dam: Arcadiuis x Ekaterina Hopscotch
Siblings (E2): Kazamir "KC" Charades, Tiberius Solitaire, Esfir Lahal "Hunt the Thimble", Valeria Skelzie, Vadik Patintero
Half-Siblings (E1): Heliotrope Haze, Devora Tumbang, BluRazberry Jinx ParTea
Aunts: Irina Knucklebones, Charlbury Chase, Kittredge, Catriona Cricket, Serafima Slapjack
Cousins (I1): Zinger "Lemonberry" Hucklebones, Yunnan "Sourberry" Talibones, Meru "Darkberry" Jawbones
Cousins (I2): Rumple Minze "Peppermint Cordial", Choco-Razz Truffletini "Truffluffle", Roku Gin "Hocus Pocus Black Magic"
Plant Companion(s): Dusty & Miller

About:

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 pm
Indu Adularia
? x ?

User ImageName: Indu Adularia
Nick Name: Indu
Name Meaning: INDU (Indian, Hindi) Means "bright drop" in Sanskrit. This is a name for the moon.; ADULARIA is a variety of Moonstone.
Type: Flutter x Kirin Cross
Title:
Motto:
Herd: Light x ? Clan Crossover;
Temper: Colorful
Acquired: Show Your Colors! A Pride Avi Semi-Custom Raffle
Previous Stages: Shop Uncert, Shop Uncert Nude, Shop Wingless, Shop Cert
Drop Post: Official Uncerts Drop, Cert Post Here
Special Markings/Attributes: A Kirin/Unicorn/Flutter hybrid, Indu is a mare with a cream-colored code, gleaming in a soft pearly hue. She has a three-branch kirin horn crowning her head, Unicorn cloven hooves (two purple, and two a soft pink) and a Kirin tail (slightly leonine with tasseling toward the middle thickening to the end). She has deep purple and violet flutter wings at her withers, small and vaguely butterfly-fairy-like in shape. Her mane, tail, left foreleg, right rear leg, the freckles on her cheeks and the swirling markings on her chest, withers, back, hindquarters, and upper sections of non-rainbow stockinging-legs are covered in twining rainbow-gradient markings. Her eyes are a mix of rainbow colors. She has golden jewelry studded in light blue gems in the form of beaded hair sticks, heavy golden charm-studded necklaces, beaded bracelets on her right front and left rear legs. She also has light blue beaded jewelry around upper forelegs and draped over her back.
Roleplay Color: #E9A0A9
Family:
Great Grand Dam x Great Grand Sire:
Grand Dam x Grand Sire:
Dam x Sire:
Siblings:

About:

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:

Quote:
xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:51 am
Askúta Moschata Revontulet
? x ?

User ImageName: Askúta Moschata Revontulet
Nick Name: Revontulet, Askú
Name Meaning: Askúta: The English word squash is also derived from a Massachusett word, variously transcribed as askꝏtasquash,ashk8tasqash, or, in the closely-related Narragansett language, askútasquash. MOSCHATA (Latin) Cucurbita moschata is a species originating in either Central America or northern South America. A cultivar of winter squash; crookneck pumpkin. REVONTULET (Finnish) Literally "foxfires" in the Finnish Language.
Type: Autumn Cerynei
Title:
Herd:
Temper: Illuminative
Acquired: Stocktember 48 Hour Raffle; Colored by Cheri. Item: [May RP] May Flowers
Previous Stages: Shop Uncert, Shop Cert
Drop Post: Cert Post Here
Special Markings/Attributes: From her ears down to nearly her belly, Revontulet is mostly a rich velvety black, with the exception of the inside of her ears which are the soft orange that appears on her legs. Near her belly, the colors change to shades of orange and yellow, an autumn sunset blend that extends down to her hooves. The dividing line is uneven, sweeping and rising, swirling like a cloud of dust in the galaxy rather than a smooth dip line. Her hooves are solid black, a similar shade to her topline. Smears of orange like space dust markings show on her sides, neck, and face, concentrating on her tail with a blend of yellow. There are sweeps of it low on her sides where the color changes, and the black drifts into the orange in soft feathered markings. The underside of her tail is stark white, similar to the strange soft silver-gray of her eyes. Her eyeshadow and muzzle are a softer yellow to a hint of orange, somewhat like the shades of her legs. Her windblown mane starts black at the base and to three-quarters of the length remains dark, before fading into orange, then yellow and white toward the tip of the strands.
Roleplay Color: #E4BB7D
Family:
Dam x Sire: ? x ?
Siblings: Mahiz Indurata Vesihiisi
Half-Siblings:

About: Preferring to be called Revontulet, the autumn cerynei mare appeared in the Fall, part of a strangely fall-themed band of unrelated traveling companions (a furnace hound, a crystal Suti, and a kitsune). She holds them as friends or a sort of family, but makes no mention of her history or home herd. Just over a year after her appearance, her brother appeared with some companions of his own and they have recently reunited.

Abilities: Aside from the fierce humor, wit, and general entertainment; no special abilities have been observed in Revontulet as of yet. She is not known to hail from any particularly gifted herd.

Personality: Those that have encountered Revontulet would probably use a variety of words to describe her. Including but not limited to: Fierce, Mischievous, Autumnal, Spirited, and Enigmatic. Revontulet is a friendly sort that doesn't truly have too many friends, but those she has are fiercely defended and deeply loved. She's a bit of a wild, free spirit, in search of something she has not yet given a name... But she moves with a lightness and joy, bright as a dancing ember, ready to roar like a bonfire or simply glow softly and keep her friends warm.
Friends: Avertus Maxima Calacas, Tajvar, Kokaji Noh Nara,

RPs
Adventures:
*[SRP]Fall Comes To Spring (With Avertus, Tajvar, Kokaji)
*[PRP]Like Flames Dancing In The dark (With Howdan) [Saint Vis]

Quote:

Breeding 1: BOUGHT With Kaya Wolf Moon
xxxxxxxx With: Luanistyn Cían
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Breeding 2: Trying For With Saint Vis
xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:49 pm
Ancorath
(? x Rincor)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Ancorath
Nick Name: Rath
Name Meaning: ANCORATH (Original) including key familial element -COR; RATH essentially a nickname inspired by his vengeful (wrathful) nature; ((Possibly?)) RATH (Khmer) A type of Khmer flower.
Type: Mutant Angeni (Canid; Nightmare)
Title: The King of Nightmares
Domain: Nightmares
Temper: Darkening
Acquired: Staff Credit Customs; 6 Years Old
Previous Stages: Uncert, Uncert Without Critter, Wingless (For Markings)
Drop Post: Certs & Uncert
Roleplay Color: #534D6F
Family:
Dam x Sire: ? x Rincor
Siblings: Incorrin; Talcorin (Deceased)
Offspring:
Familiar:

About:

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:
*Any Cave In A Storm (With Incorrin). Complete

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:24 pm
Incorrin
(? x Rincor)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Incorrin
Nick Name: Inc
Name Meaning: INCORRIN (Original) including key familial element -COR; INC essentially a nickname inspired by his inclusive nature (constantly trying to get his siblings to get along); RIN another key familial element (key part of his sire's name & sire's most common nickname)
Type: Mutant Angeni (Broken Dream)
Title: The King of Broken Dreams
Domain: Broken Dreams
Temper: Shattered
Acquired: Staff Credit Custom; 6 Years Old
Previous Stages: Uncert, Uncert No Critter, Uncert No Wing (for Marking), Uncert Lifemate Accessories
Drop Post: Certs & Uncert
Roleplay Color: #788290
Family:
Dam x Sire: ? x Rincor
Siblings: Ancorath; Talcorin (Deceased)
Mate: Freya ; Lifemate Agreement
Offspring:
Familiar:

About:

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:
*Any Cave In A Storm (With Ancorath). Complete

Quote:

Breeding 1: Trying for with Saint Vis
xxxxxxxx With: Freya
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Breeding : Trying for with Saint Vis
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Breeding : RESERVED For Saint Vis
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Avertus Maxima Calacas
? x ?

User ImageName: Avertus Maxima Calacas
Nick Name: Avert
Name Meaning: Avertus Maxima Calacas
Type: Crystal Suti
Title:
Domain:
Motto:
Herd:
Temper: Apotropaic
Acquired: Halloween Flaffle
Previous Stages: Shop Uncert, Shop Cert
Drop Post: Cert Drop
Roleplay Color: #7C2D5F
Family:
Dam x Sire:
Siblings: N/A
Offspring:
Familiar:

About:

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:
* [SRP]Fall Comes To Spring (With Tajvar, Askuta, Kokaji)

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

Dopple Permissions

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:17 pm
Kokaji Noh Nara
? x ?

User ImageName: Kokaji Noh Nara
Nick Name: Ko,
Name Meaning: KOKAJI (Japanese) (小鍛冶, The Swordsmith) is a Japanese Noh play by an unknown author. It has been praised as a piece whose "sharp movements and invigorating chants never allow the audience to become bored". It's a play about the creation of a sacred sword they translate to 'Little Fox' NOH (能, Nō, derived from the Sino-Japanese word for "skill" or "talent" ) is a major form of classical Japanese dance-drama that has been performed since the 14th century. Developed by Kan'ami and his son Zeami, it is the oldest major theatre art that is still regularly performed today. NARA The Nara period (奈良時代, Nara jidai) of the history of Japan covers the years from AD 710 to 794. The first mention of Kitsunes is in the text of The Shin'yaku Kegonkyō Ongi Shiki, the orthography of the Japanese suggests it was written in the late Nara period.
Type: Cloudsune (Kitsune Mutant)
Title:
Domain:
Motto:
Herd:
Temper: Theatrical
Acquired: Halloween CYO 2021
Previous Stages: Shop Cert
Drop Post: Uncert Drop, Cert Drop
Roleplay Color: #06BDDC
Family:
Dam x Sire:
Siblings:
Offspring:
Familiar:

About:

Abilities:
Personality:
Friends:

RPs
Adventures:
*[SRP]Fall Comes To Spring (With Avertus, Askuta, Tajvar)

Quote:

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With:
xxxxxxxx Resulted In:
xxxxxxxx*Agreement

xxxxxxxx With: