Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:41 pm
Kuraisuki
((Bunnicula rofl ))
I hate that series.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:44 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
((Bunnicula rofl ))
I hate that series.
((i'm just talking bout the evil rabbits))  

Cyanide_Moofin

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:04 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
After awhile of silence, she began to walk away from the stump, the fox following close behind her after stretching, and put herhands in her pocket, and continued to think.

(third person for me to rp with XD nice picture though)
I gently walk out in front of you, blood clearly dripping from my lips, i make a move to wipe them off, then speak to you in a gentle voice." Greetings traveler. Are you lost?"
Robin looked up, and when seeing who the voice belonged to, she stared a moment longer and said, "Not exactly. I'm just wandering around." and nodded.

"well thats good. They say these woods are haunted by a blood sucking monster. travelers have a tendency to turn up on the edge of the forrest without any blood in them...but you know...somehow, they can walk, talk and live like everyone else....i wonder....."
"Vampires...." she murmured quickly. "I know I know..." and nodded gently, rubbing her scalp. "I know what you speak of."

"Then be wary. you never know just who and what they'll be disguised as", I say as a tiny bunny leaps out towards you, fangs bared, and i stab my sword into it .
She looked at him and the bunny and looked up at him and said, "Don't worry....I will be fine." and smiled kindly, her fangs glinting in the light.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:23 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
Robin looked up, and when seeing who the voice belonged to, she stared a moment longer and said, "Not exactly. I'm just wandering around." and nodded.

"well thats good. They say these woods are haunted by a blood sucking monster. travelers have a tendency to turn up on the edge of the forrest without any blood in them...but you know...somehow, they can walk, talk and live like everyone else....i wonder....."
"Vampires...." she murmured quickly. "I know I know..." and nodded gently, rubbing her scalp. "I know what you speak of."

"Then be wary. you never know just who and what they'll be disguised as", I say as a tiny bunny leaps out towards you, fangs bared, and i stab my sword into it .
She looked at him and the bunny and looked up at him and said, "Don't worry....I will be fine." and smiled kindly, her fangs glinting in the light.

"very well then, hope you have a splendorous day then" i say, resheathing my sword, i pickup the rabbit, and head through some brush and sit down by a tree, i set the rabbit down beside me, before placing my hand over it and bringing it back to "life" where it looks at me for a moment, then hops away.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:31 pm
((you bring bunny back why?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:33 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai continues to run in the same directon. She comes across a large riar patch and runs into it, hoping to evad the beast*

He hears rustling in the briars nearby, and merely hovers over them, watching you run tirelessly throught hem and laughing. suddenly a grey wolf appears behind him, beofre lunging at his neck. he swings his arm around and smashes the wolf in the face with his claws. " I thought you might show up fool. so just what do you plan to do?"
*Kurai sees the action outside the patch and crawls out. She stands stillnot knowing what is going on,not knowingwhat to do*

My voice echoes again, "fool! run!" I jump back at the beast and am knocked back again.
But!....*Kurai lunges into the air once more and circles the two from above*

"Go!!!! my distraction can only last as long as he he doesn't know i can only be beaten by beating you!"
*kurai flies away quickly*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:33 pm
Kuraisuki
((you bring bunny back why?))
because its not my bussiness to decide the bunies life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:36 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai sees the action outside the patch and crawls out. She stands stillnot knowing what is going on,not knowingwhat to do*

My voice echoes again, "fool! run!" I jump back at the beast and am knocked back again.
But!....*Kurai lunges into the air once more and circles the two from above*

"Go!!!! my distraction can only last as long as he he doesn't know i can only be beaten by beating you!"
*kurai flies away quickly*

I lunge at him again, this time biting onto his hand as he swings at me, but he swings his arm and hits me against a tree. I collapse to the ground, but get back up on wabley legs...  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:39 pm
*She lands on a tree about 500 feet away and looks on as the fight continues, far enough away to e safe?*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:44 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

"very well then, hope you have a splendorous day then" i say, resheathing my sword, i pickup the rabbit, and head through some brush and sit down by a tree, i set the rabbit down beside me, before placing my hand over it and bringing it back to "life" where it looks at me for a moment, then hops away.
She followed him in silence and stood behind him and looked down. "You know....there's no point if this place is infested..." and sighed. She looked at the rabbit as it ran and said, "Why not leave?"  

xYourXThiefx

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:44 pm
Kuraisuki
*She lands on a tree about 500 feet away and looks on as the fight continues, far enough away to e safe?*
"no" the voice echoes in your head. and it becomes apparent it can read your thoughts. Once again, i lunge at the foul beast, this time laching onto its neck, and it squirts blood out, covering my fur, the beast screaming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:48 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

She followed him in silence and stood behind him and looked down. "You know....there's no point if this place is infested..." and sighed. She looked at the rabbit as it ran and said, "Why not leave?"

"Me?" he smiled "why should i leave. for me this is my home. theres nothing. and no one. out there for me. out there poeple can find me and kill me. here, i am safe. here, i have family and company, if tiny killer rabbits count."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:48 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
"no" the voice echoes in your head. and it becomes apparent it can read your thoughts. Once again, i lunge at the foul beast, this time laching onto its neck, and it squirts blood out, covering my fur, the beast screaming.
~Is there anything i can do?????~ *jumps back into the air and conyinues to fly slowly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:53 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
~Is there anything i can do?????~ *jumps back into the air and conyinues to fly slowly*

"just go...i'll handle him." More blood squirts from his wounds as he reaches back, and pulls on me, trying to get me off, but only opening the wound more sinc ei won't let go. he howls in pain as he pulls harder.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:55 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"just go...i'll handle him." More blood squirts from his wounds as he reaches back, and pulls on me, trying to get me off, but only opening the wound more sinc ei won't let go. he howls in pain as he pulls harder.
*Kurai cotinues to fly, hoping its not just his pride telling her to leave*  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces