Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:24 pm
((LN20 it's no problem. How'd it break though?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:24 pm
((It was a manly scram of awesome!!! scream ))

Kazu tripped as Lance shot past. He hopped quickley to regain balance and began laughing.
"Ok Lance you may have a Royal Knight but Veemon's pretty impressive too!"
Smiling Kazu turned to Christian.
"We can pull this off. And even if we don't we'll still be on even footing for memory numbers."  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm
(Um I don't want to talk, Karan you stole my idea!!!! Nobody copies my dashing levitation idea)

Lance notices Kazu starts to lose balance, '' Ha who's the tough guy now? ''. Lance notices Kiro that guy looks familiar. ''. Omnimon notices Arme doing the same as him, '' She must have perfect balance. ''.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:36 pm
Kazu grins and shouts back at Lance.
"You try running with a Veemon on your back up a fast moving --" He was cut off as Alex zoomed past on Leomon. Kazu tripped again and had to madly hop to regain his balance.
"Gah! Ok ok! I admit it would have been sensible to use my partner! But He's resting!" Veemon let out a snore as if to prove this point.
"Hmph! Wait at the top! We need to think stratagy!" Kazu yelled regaining full balance and returning to his run.  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:38 pm
Omnimon and Lance stops, '' Either you get on or somebody is gonna run over you. ''. Omnimon lends Kazu a sword. (Omnimon dosen't have hands so I say sword XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:44 pm
Kazu smiles. "Thanks for the lift buddy." He crouches as he runs and springs forward. Suddenly he felt the effects of the poision again.
"Gaah!" He managed to get the to half of his body onto the blade. He grabbed Veemon and swung him on before pulling himself aboard.
"Darn gas...Gonna be a problem..." He looked at Christian and extended his arm long enough for him to grab on and be pulled on before Lance took off again.  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:47 pm
'' Crap your right, Omnimon get us out of here max speed. ''. Soon the Omnimon dashed even faster with all 3 passengers on him, which reduced his speed and due to the gas he was getting weaker every minute they stayed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:52 pm
Christian balancing hopped off, as his ChaosWarGreymon realized. "After Omnimon," Christian shouted as CWGreymon took off at a blinding speed. "No problem," CWGreymon said as his voiced etched off. I think we're going to get this memory, Christian thought as he caught up to Lance.  

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:55 pm
(For some reason it sounds like god-moding, must've been a memory returning to me...)

Lance turns, '' Can I help you, in fact who the h*** are you? ''. Omnimon turns and charges the Garuru Cannon.
(He is still moving just dashing while looking in the back.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:58 pm
"Woah woah woah! Lance he's with us! Cool it man!" Kazu waved his arms frantically at Lance.
"He's a new guy! He's proven himself so it's all good ok?" He sighed, "Come on lets get off this escalator first allright?"

((Off to bed now see you guys tomorrow!))  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 pm
"Hmm I got an easy way up this weird wall. Kunemon and Dokunemon web up the wall so I can easily get over it for me." Zip went away and out came the 2 centipedes while shadramon flew to the top and on top of the wall as he was about the same size as Zar and could fit. Dokunmon and kunemons webs stopped the gears and made it easy to climb up so Zar shot up the wall.

Sadly he found another obsticle. "Ugh this guy is so annoying and paranoid." Zar sighed but he knew this wouldn't be a problem as the same idea should apply as before. Web up the stairs to the side and they can't move.

"Ok kunemon dokunemon get on each side and ready a very long sticky thread so that it can connect all the stairs to the wall." The 2 complied and did it with all their enerygy it wouldn't hold too long but long enough to work. Zar picked up the 2 as they needed rest and they procede to nap on his shoulders. Zar and Shadramon strolled up the stairs proud of the idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:03 pm
Christian sighed knowing fully that Omnimon is tough. "Lance is HiAndromon as tough as they say," Christian said he saw a small figure appearing behind him. Ignore it Martinez... ignore it, Christian thought as he saw it moving after them. "Spirits are advancing," Christian shouted.  

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:07 pm
Lance hit Kazu on the head to stop him from drawing attention, '' Rookie huh, well anyways too answer your question it is a yes. You see the digimon who guard the memories are as tough as nails and have the abillity to take you out in 1 blow if your not careful. ''. Omnimon lowers his gun, '' You have a lot to learn kid. ''.
(Omnimon directed it to both Christian and Chaos)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:26 pm
((I know!))
Christian soared off in front of Lance, and noticed a medium sized figure. "Could that be HiAndromon," Christian said as got out his Bull Whip. He cracked it to make sure ChaosGreymon wasn't sleeping. He had a habit of doing so. "ChaosGreymon take me down," as they reached the end of the escalator.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:46 pm
((KARAN!!!! You're on a team so only one digimon and no switching out scream ))

Marcus realized that it was starting to get rather noisy behind him. Luckily the speed and length of the elevator would provide a good amount of distance between him and them. He didn't really feel up to having any confrontation from them. He continued to wonder what was waiting for them at the bottom. He then looked around wondering what had happened to Zar and Kirashimu, he had not seen them since the weapon area.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games