Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malted Shark

IRL Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:25 pm
Hello there! ^.^ I'm Sayania, but you can just call me Say, Saya, or anything else that shortens up Sayania. I'm 17, soon to be 18 this May! I live in Ohio, and I have two cats, well, one is technically my brothers, but I consider them practically sisters to me. Their names are Tip, and Christmas. Christmas is the oldest in the litter, and Tip is the youngest. They're sisters. I also have two goldfish, who don't have names. I also have 6 guppies now. One recently had 4 baby's that survived. I have two birds as well. One is a dove named Tanner, and the other is a Parakeet named Martha. They were both given to me because my friend couldn't take care of them any more.

I once had two turtles, but we didn't have enough space, so we had to give them away. cry I've had lots of pets before. I've had a pet mouse, named Rainbow who lived 6 years, and a hamster named Velvet who also lived 6 years. My grandparents once had a dog too. I live with my grandparents. I've also had three other parakeets before, which all lived a very long life.

Whew! That's a lot. Anyways, it's nice to be in the guild! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:44 pm
HIIIIIII. I'm Heidy! I'm 16, turning 17 soon, and I live in Long Beach Californiaaa~

I've recently found an abandoned kitty of around 2-3 weeks old. :[ But she's doing quite well with us!! :] We're calling her CENIZA or MICA. Not quite sure yet.. biggrin I THINK she might be a Angora, or possibly a Maine Coon.

She's gray with white tipped ears, feet, tummy and mouth, and she's very cute!

Also used to have a black cat w/ white tips named Magic. Had to give her away... crying
I used to have 2 hamsters! But they started making babies. Nuff said. We gave them away!
Also had 2 turtles, but they died... crying

I love animals!  

hey!dee

The Last Chase

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:07 am
Hey! My name is Zoe, I'm twenty-one and I live in California. I love dogs, I've grown up with them and could never live without them. I live with three dogs, but only one is mine, her name is Yuki and she's my best friend. I am training her in agility, I attempted fly ball, but she didn't like that too much. I love training dogs and seeing how amazingly smart they actually are. Other than that... I'm a bartender lol. Oh! I'm also here to promote the website for Muttigrees, which supports all mutt owners nation wide!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:20 am
Hello!
My name is Kylie. I am a female college graduate. I am 22 and I reside in West Virginia. I have a 13 year old mutt named Leah and a 9 1/2 year old mutt named Roadie. I had seperation anxiety from my dogs while I was in college so now as I graduate I am extra clingy to them.
I love dogs the most, and when I move out and (in which I never want to think about) my two dogs are deceased, I want to either own a Saluki, Borzoi, or another collie. I also love horses and want to own one (Mainly a Knabstuper) when I move out of my parents' house.  

wolf_of_moonlight

SuwenSan

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:30 pm
Hello! =D
I'm sandra... 17 this year.
Currently residing in Malaysia
..and these are my pets...

User Image
Lady the Miniature White poodle

User Image User Image
My two hamsters.. Ivory and Ebony  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:51 pm
Hello everyone!
You can call me Aleena, Leena, Ena or you could give me a nickname.
I am female.
I am twenty-one years old.
My current residence is the USA.

I don't have any pets at the moment, however, I used to have:
-song birds
-parakeets (named Blue and Green)
-fish
-toads
-turtles
-hampsters (Scraggly, Girl, Amber, Teddy, and Martin)
-guinea pig
-rabbit

I'm an animal lover and I miss having pets. I've always wanted to have a puppy, but that dream will have to wait.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

aleena grey

GaaraFan2286

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:15 pm
HI! My name is Samantha but you can call me sam. I am 22 years old. I live in Maine.
My pets are 1 rat, 1 rabbit, 1 ball python, 1 goldfish, 1 amazon parrot, 3 ferrets, 3 cats, and 3 dogs. My 3 dogs are 1 english boxer named Spike, 1 American Staffordshire Terrier(PitBull) named Kacey, 1 Rednose pit mix. My favorite dog breed is American Staffordshire Terrier and Pednose Pitbull.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm
I should have done this earlier sweatdrop

Anyways, my name's Scarlet on teh web. I'm fifteen and currently residing in Texas. I have three cats and one dog. whee

So, yeah. Heh, hi rofl  

The Rat Surgeon

npside dowu

1,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:51 am
Hi I'm Tiffany. I"m 18 years old and studying at SLU to become a veterinarian. I hope to get to vet school one day. 3nodding I love animals. At home I have 3 turtles (RES) heart , a tank full of fish (30 gal), 1 hamster, and an insane dog Prissy (Jack Russel). The doctor said she had Obsessive Compulsive Repetitive Self-Destructive Behavior. OCD for dogs + emo + epilepsy. Oh well, she's been good recently, and she barely ever runs the fence. At college I have 1 betta fish, Ninja ninja heart , and 4 snails! I love my snails (pond snails from my aquarium) b/c they are so fun to watch. They love carrots! :3. I love manga, anime, animals, and band! Pm me if you wish.
Tiff
P.S. Please click the eggs so they can hatch into baby dragons!
P.P.S. I really want a Momo cat (it's so expensive crying ) Donations please. Also, where can I get a link for the goldfish in a bag? What do they look like? (Yes, I've read some other threads. No, I'm not just on here for pixelated pets.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 am
Yay! Check out my fishy! I have 2 goldfish at home in my 30 gallon tank, but they're both comets. Zen, who I bought for 15 cents at Petco (Who later turned out to be a Sarasa and therefore should have cost more 3nodding ) has turned completely white (which happens sometimes) but Dante (who cost about $6, same fish as Zen and about the same size) is still orange and white! They are about 4-5 inches long right now. smile heart  

npside dowu

1,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:34 pm
Decided it's been awhile since I welcomed people! So Here!

Sayania
Hello there! ^.^ I'm Sayania, but you can just call me Say, Saya, or anything else that shortens up Sayania. I'm 17, soon to be 18 this May! I live in Ohio, and I have two cats, well, one is technically my brothers, but I consider them practically sisters to me. Their names are Tip, and Christmas. Christmas is the oldest in the litter, and Tip is the youngest. They're sisters. I also have two goldfish, who don't have names. I also have 6 guppies now. One recently had 4 baby's that survived. I have two birds as well. One is a dove named Tanner, and the other is a Parakeet named Martha. They were both given to me because my friend couldn't take care of them any more.

I once had two turtles, but we didn't have enough space, so we had to give them away. cry I've had lots of pets before. I've had a pet mouse, named Rainbow who lived 6 years, and a hamster named Velvet who also lived 6 years. My grandparents once had a dog too. I live with my grandparents. I've also had three other parakeets before, which all lived a very long life.

Whew! That's a lot. Anyways, it's nice to be in the guild! ^.^
Wow... 6 years is a long time for a mouse! Glad you are here. Are Tanner and Martha in the same cage? a Dove and a Parakeet seem like odd buddies, so I wouldn't even think so, except that my finch, canary, and 'keet are ALL in the same (very large) cage on their own insistence! Hee hee.

hey!dee
HIIIIIII. I'm Heidy! I'm 16, turning 17 soon, and I live in Long Beach Californiaaa~

I've recently found an abandoned kitty of around 2-3 weeks old. :[ But she's doing quite well with us!! :] We're calling her CENIZA or MICA. Not quite sure yet.. biggrin I THINK she might be a Angora, or possibly a Maine Coon.

She's gray with white tipped ears, feet, tummy and mouth, and she's very cute!

Also used to have a black cat w/ white tips named Magic. Had to give her away... crying
I used to have 2 hamsters! But they started making babies. Nuff said. We gave them away!
Also had 2 turtles, but they died... crying

I love animals!
Hope that tiny kitten does okay, sounds like you haven't had much luck with pets. sad Welcome!

The Last Chase
Hey! My name is Zoe, I'm twenty-one and I live in California. I love dogs, I've grown up with them and could never live without them. I live with three dogs, but only one is mine, her name is Yuki and she's my best friend. I am training her in agility, I attempted fly ball, but she didn't like that too much. I love training dogs and seeing how amazingly smart they actually are. Other than that... I'm a bartender lol. Oh! I'm also here to promote the website for Muttigrees, which supports all mutt owners nation wide!
Welcome Zoe! Some of the best dogs I've known have been Mutts!

wolf_of_moonlight
Hello!
My name is Kylie. I am a female college graduate. I am 22 and I reside in West Virginia. I have a 13 year old mutt named Leah and a 9 1/2 year old mutt named Roadie. I had seperation anxiety from my dogs while I was in college so now as I graduate I am extra clingy to them.
I love dogs the most, and when I move out and (in which I never want to think about) my two dogs are deceased, I want to either own a Saluki, Borzoi, or another collie. I also love horses and want to own one (Mainly a Knabstuper) when I move out of my parents' house.
It is really hard to think about leaving our pets, isn't? My mom always accused me of missing my dog Cassie more than my human family when I went to school and couldn't take her. I admit... it was a little true. redface

SuwenSan
Hello! =D
I'm sandra... 17 this year.
Currently residing in Malaysia
..and these are my pets...

User Image
Lady the Miniature White poodle

User Image User Image
My two hamsters.. Ivory and Ebony
Welcome! Those hamster pics are darling... especially of Ebony. I have a cousin that lives in Malaysia.

aleena grey
Hello everyone!
You can call me Aleena, Leena, Ena or you could give me a nickname.
I am female.
I am twenty-one years old.
My current residence is the USA.

I don't have any pets at the moment, however, I used to have:
-song birds
-parakeets (named Blue and Green)
-fish
-toads
-turtles
-hampsters (Scraggly, Girl, Amber, Teddy, and Martin)
-guinea pig
-rabbit

I'm an animal lover and I miss having pets. I've always wanted to have a puppy, but that dream will have to wait.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!
Welcome! Currently in the US? Are you planning on moving?

GaaraFan2286
HI! My name is Samantha but you can call me sam. I am 22 years old. I live in Maine.
My pets are 1 rat, 1 rabbit, 1 ball python, 1 goldfish, 1 amazon parrot, 3 ferrets, 3 cats, and 3 dogs. My 3 dogs are 1 english boxer named Spike, 1 American Staffordshire Terrier(PitBull) named Kacey, 1 Rednose pit mix. My favorite dog breed is American Staffordshire Terrier and Pednose Pitbull.
Welcome Sam! Sounds like you have a very fun group there!I love, well, most everything you have! hee hee! I especially like parrots and ferrets and rats. Though, I recommend getting the rat a buddy. neutral

ScarletRacco
I should have done this earlier sweatdrop

Anyways, my name's Scarlet on teh web. I'm fifteen and currently residing in Texas. I have three cats and one dog. whee

So, yeah. Heh, hi rofl
Welcome Scarlet! I lived in the east Houston area for awhile. mrgreen

npside dowu
Hi I'm Tiffany. I"m 18 years old and studying at SLU to become a veterinarian. I hope to get to vet school one day. 3nodding I love animals. At home I have 3 turtles (RES) heart , a tank full of fish (30 gal), 1 hamster, and an insane dog Prissy (Jack Russel). The doctor said she had Obsessive Compulsive Repetitive Self-Destructive Behavior. OCD for dogs + emo + epilepsy. Oh well, she's been good recently, and she barely ever runs the fence. At college I have 1 betta fish, Ninja ninja heart , and 4 snails! I love my snails (pond snails from my aquarium) b/c they are so fun to watch. They love carrots! :3. I love manga, anime, animals, and band! Pm me if you wish.
Tiff
P.S. Please click the eggs so they can hatch into baby dragons!
P.P.S. I really want a Momo cat (it's so expensive crying ) Donations please. Also, where can I get a link for the goldfish in a bag? What do they look like? (Yes, I've read some other threads. No, I'm not just on here for pixelated pets.)
Oh I am so sorry about Prissy. My sheltie Cassie was the same way, unfortunately with self-mutilation. Even with prozac (yes, really), we were re-bandaging everyday. They know more know. But at the time, it became... too much for her. It finally became a quality of life thing and that's why she was put too sleep. Anyway, sorry to take such a downer turn, on a chipper WELCOME thread, but that just made me sad. emo

But... ummm... Welcome? redface Hee hee!

Aaaaaand DONE!

WELCOME ALL Y'ALL!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:28 am
I am a big animal lover and I am a vegan. I have two cats and one bird.  

Sanya13

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 am
Bonjour! I'm a animal lover, in particular a horse-a-holic and a feline fenatic. I'm also a huge fan of Bio-Chemistry, which is why I love working with fish so much. Unfortunately because I live in the depths of LA, (actually a **SMALL** corner of pasidena) I'm only allowed fish.

Never fear, I'm making plans to move to Colorado and establish the "Lame Horse Clinic."

Haha!

Seriously, I want to found a research and recovery ranch for horses with Laminitus, hoof and leg problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:36 am
hi! thanks for having me in this guild smile

I'm Shinu_Rei, a married girl from Finland, I love all sorts of animals,
have always been that way ^^ I can connect with animals better than humans xP haha.  

delete_my_existence

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games