Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:02 pm

walks into the cafe and sits down on a stool "hey Aiden, what do you whant me to do? I dont see any customers..... now what?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:35 pm

He shrugged. "Iunno. I'm not the manager. Maria is." he said, ticked off. Yggdra went to the same school as him which, in Aiden's mind, gave him(Yggdra) more to embarrass him(Aiden) about.
"Oh, hi, Yggdra. You know the drill." she said, exasperated. Aiden hates it when people tease him like that, Maria thought.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:06 pm

"OMG!" I had been behind the counter, so noone could see me, but i jump up, landing on the counter crouched down, but thankfully no one could see up my skirt. "Sea penguins!!" I grin before looking around. "Okay everyone, i have a long vacation to go on, for i have much business to do. Ikima will stay here and just.... do whatever. Bye everyone!" I take off.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:44 am

Kamichama_Zanna
He shrugged. "Iunno. I'm not the manager. Maria is." he said, ticked off. Yggdra went to the same school as him which, in Aiden's mind, gave him(Yggdra) more to embarrass him(Aiden) about.
"Oh, hi, Yggdra. You know the drill." she said, exasperated. Aiden hates it when people tease him like that, Maria thought.

"oops sorry. so ill get some tea ready for the day" walks over to the stove and looks at it "hey maria.... where are the tea pots?" as he looks at the stove it lights.

waffles4dinner

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Key walked into the cafe with Darkson next to her, She sat in one of the tables and put her bag on the floor next to the chair.
Darkson just laid in the floor close to Key "Im hungry..." he said after he sigh
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:41 pm

ariel011
Key walked into the cafe with Darkson next to her, She sat in one of the tables and put her bag on the floor next to the chair.
Darkson just laid in the floor close to Key "Im hungry..." he said after he sigh

walks over "hey, what can i get you?"

waffles4dinner

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:20 pm

Darkson sees the boy and reply "She would like to have some tea, any good kind as pleased, and can u bring her a cupcake too?" He sighed and ask "Is there anything for me to eat here?"
Key just took out from her bag a notebook and wrote for a while as Dark talked to the guy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:52 pm

ariel011
Darkson sees the boy and reply "She would like to have some tea, any good kind as pleased, and can u bring her a cupcake too?" He sighed and ask "Is there anything for me to eat here?"
Key just took out from her bag a notebook and wrote for a while as Dark talked to the guy

"okay, comming right up." walks over to the stove and stares at it. as he looks at it the stove lights. with the flick of his wrist at pot comes flying over and lands on the stove and isntantly begins to boil as he puts the tea bag in. then as out of thin air a cupcake with pretty frosting appears. he grabs the tea and cupcake and walks back over ot the table "here you are, can I get you anything else?"

waffles4dinner

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:58 pm

"That was fast..." Dark says staring at the guy
Key grabs the tea cup and takes a sip "Thanks" She says without looking at the guy, and keeps writing in her notebook, while Dark was still atonish
Dark then replies "That would be all" still staring at him
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 pm

"ha, I get stared at alot... there dont seem to be anyither coustomer so..." pulls up a chair and sits down "how are you?"

waffles4dinner

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:37 pm

"sorry I didnt mean to stare at you" Dark apologizes and says "Are you asking me or Key, She doesnt talk a lot you know"
Key close her notebook and takes a bite to the cupcake "Enough, Dark" She says in a dark deep but still calm tone
Dark sighs and replied "Ok, ok dont worry... She doesnt like me to talk about her, I dont know why" he makes a grin and looked at the guy "So is nice to see kind people around, today more than 10 people screamed when they looked at me is kinda annoying"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:41 pm

ariel011
"sorry I didnt mean to stare at you" Dark apologizes and says "Are you asking me or Key, She doesnt talk a lot you know"
Key close her notebook and takes a bite to the cupcake "Enough, Dark" She says in a dark deep but still calm tone
Dark sighs and replied "Ok, ok dont worry... She doesnt like me to talk about her, I dont know why" he makes a grin and looked at the guy "So is nice to see kind people around, today more than 10 people screamed when they looked at me is kinda annoying"

"i was asking both of you i guess... but ill talk to you dark. yeah, people freek out when they see me too, they just cant handle that im diferent" leans over and whispers to dark "hey, do you know what she's wrighting in her note book?"

waffles4dinner

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:04 pm

"yeah people arent what they used to be" Dark says and then whispers back "I wish I do but she never lets me read it" He sighs
Key finish her cupcake and takes another sip of her tea
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:16 pm

ariel011
"yeah people arent what they used to be" Dark says and then whispers back "I wish I do but she never lets me read it" He sighs
Key finish her cupcake and takes another sip of her tea

"yeah, people (specificaly non-magic ones) have changed..." then whispers back to dark "oh okay!"

waffles4dinner

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 pm

kaarna walks into the cafe and looks around. "hey yggdra! i had no clue you worked here!"
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games