Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Lady Prima

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Owl_Sister
blueRose98
what kind pets do you have??? any kind from reptile, to bald or hairless cats. anything that is living (except plants).
tell all of the weird things they do too.

[Mod Note: I am picky and edited spelling. Just since this has gone semi-official and Stickied. mrgreen ~Kipluck]

6 cat but 5 died

One of mine died recently too. I'm so sorry! That must be soooo hard. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 pm
I have:

7 Siamese cats. (ALIVE)
( I Also have 7 more Kittens, But they are weak and died. Intestine problem).
3 mongrel cats ( Mixed Breed).
2 Red eared Slider Turtles.
1 Haft-breed Japanese Spitz Dog.

User Image
User Image
User Image

R.I.P Kittens. Only the kittens, Not the Mommy.
lu-lu and her kittens. Actually the kittens has 3 mothers.
User Image

athena 0f hearts

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:41 pm
I have 1 dog and she's so sweet. She's 8 but still acts like a puppy and loves people.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 pm
Currently, I have four miniature dachshunds.
Three of the four are black with brown patches on their chins and paws, with the fourth being a red dachshund with brown patches in the same places the black dachshunds have them.
They are all short haired.
The red dachshund is mine, specifically. The other three are my entire families. I plan on taking my dog with me when I leave for college and living in a pet-friendly dorm or apartment so that I can always be with her heart  

Sakura Nashimara

Sakura Nashimara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Lady Prima
Owl_Sister
blueRose98
what kind pets do you have??? any kind from reptile, to bald or hairless cats. anything that is living (except plants).
tell all of the weird things they do too.

[Mod Note: I am picky and edited spelling. Just since this has gone semi-official and Stickied. mrgreen ~Kipluck]

6 cat but 5 died

One of mine died recently too. I'm so sorry! That must be soooo hard. crying

I'm sorry to hear two other people have had pets die recently.
A couple months ago my dog had three of her four puppies die, because it was her first litter, and she didn't realize how fragile they were.
The one puppy that lived is quite healthy, hyper, and active now though at least :]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 pm
heart Cripple Kitty heart
Timmah
2-3yrs
Male (Neutered)
Behold the mighty backwards (or frontwards?) hind legged kitty, Timmy! He actually has various names. When I got him from the shelter his name was "Timmy," but my mom started calling him Cowboy Timmy. Well, even though he's not crippled, I call him Cripple Kitty ^w^ Whereas other friends call him "Rickets." As to the backwards legs, he was just born that way. He can't jump, but he's got intense upper body strength to pull him onto the furniture. xD

heart Princess Opi heart
Opius (Developed fear of cameras for some reason o.o ).
1-2yrs
Female (Spayed)
This is my stuck up, solid white, Opi! She was named Opi after a character off of Family Guy (-cough- I'm not mean, I swear! xD ). She got her head stepped on as a kitten, so she's got *slight* brain damage. She actually grew out of the whole wobbly brain damage stage as she got older.

Opi's Kitten Piccies:
Lil Opi
Lil Opi 2
-----------------------------------------------------
heart R.I.P. Crystal heart
6yrs (2000-2006)
Female (Spayed)
Crystal
My torti that died of kitty herpes. D: You can see her funky eye where the third eye lid over lapped the eyeball, which is why I named her Crystal (I was a simple child =P Her eye looked like a crystal to me). It looks a bit brown in this one, but it looked like a blue crystal other times. My mom and I couldn't get her any surgery because her nose was too small for it. ToT But she lived 6 years long than originally planned (She was going to be put down when she was about 2-4 months old).
---------------------------------------------------------
I have many kitteh piccies and videos if anyone is interested. ^w^ I think I have a couple in my Photobucket of Timmy walking around (If you're curious as to how he walks). I have...Opi's attitude and refusing to get on the bed because a stranger was over...xD And one of my mom's pet sitting cats walking around in a bit of bath tub water (Although I ruined it at the end ;~; ).

Piccies:
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/XM1rror0rorr1MX/pets/?start=20

Vids:
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/XM1rror0rorr1MX/pets/pet vids/

(Ahhm, if those don't work, my Photobucket is XM1rror0rorr1MX if you want to look it up manually ^w^ ).  

Tentacat

Shirtless Lover

8,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Lover 100

wishes4nopants

7,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:14 pm
IlSanguinitylI
heart Cripple Kitty heart
Timmah
2-3yrs
Male (Neutered)
Behold the mighty backwards (or frontwards?) hind legged kitty, Timmy! He actually has various names. When I got him from the shelter his name was "Timmy," but my mom started calling him Cowboy Timmy. Well, even though he's not crippled, I call him Cripple Kitty ^w^ Whereas other friends call him "Rickets." As to the backwards legs, he was just born that way. He can't jump, but he's got intense upper body strength to pull him onto the furniture. xD

heart Princess Opi heart
Opius (Developed fear of cameras for some reason o.o ).
1-2yrs
Female (Spayed)
This is my stuck up, solid white, Opi! She was named Opi after a character off of Family Guy (-cough- I'm not mean, I swear! xD ). She got her head stepped on as a kitten, so she's got *slight* brain damage. She actually grew out of the whole wobbly brain damage stage as she got older.

Opi's Kitten Piccies:
Lil Opi
Lil Opi 2
-----------------------------------------------------
heart R.I.P. Crystal heart
6yrs (2000-2006)
Female (Spayed)
Crystal
My torti that died of kitty herpes. D: You can see her funky eye where the third eye lid over lapped the eyeball, which is why I named her Crystal (I was a simple child =P Her eye looked like a crystal to me). It looks a bit brown in this one, but it looked like a blue crystal other times. My mom and I couldn't get her any surgery because her nose was too small for it. ToT But she lived 6 years long than originally planned (She was going to be put down when she was about 2-4 months old).
---------------------------------------------------------
I have many kitteh piccies and videos if anyone is interested. ^w^ I think I have a couple in my Photobucket of Timmy walking around (If you're curious as to how he walks). I have...Opi's attitude and refusing to get on the bed because a stranger was over...xD And one of my mom's pet sitting cats walking around in a bit of bath tub water (Although I ruined it at the end ;~; ).

Piccies:
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/XM1rror0rorr1MX/pets/?start=20

Vids:
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/XM1rror0rorr1MX/pets/pet vids/

(Ahhm, if those don't work, my Photobucket is XM1rror0rorr1MX if you want to look it up manually ^w^ ).

I didn't know cats could get herpes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:22 pm
I'm gonna get two cats soon, both female. Ones an American Shorthair named Shrody after the Shroedinger experiment (If you don't know what that is look it up) and the other will be a Siamese/Manx named Millie. I recently got two Campell dwarf hamsters for my birthday which are both girls and one is named Rattagan and the other is Pikachu. xp

If I misspelled anything, I'm sorry.  

wishes4nopants

7,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300

wishes4nopants

7,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:28 pm
wishes4nopants
I'm gonna get two cats soon, both female. Ones an American Shorthair named Shrody after the Shroedinger experiment (If you don't know what that is look it up) and the other will be a Siamese/Manx named Millie. I recently got two Campell dwarf hamsters for my birthday which are both girls and one is named Rattagan and the other is Pikachu. xp

I'm so sad. When my turtles ate a couple of my minnows I got a couple more but they had some fish disease that killed all my minnows. crying
Luckily it has not affected my turtles even though my turtles ate the fish when they died.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:35 pm
wishes4nopants
wishes4nopants

I'm so sad. When my turtles ate a couple of my minnows I got a couple more but they had some fish disease that killed all my minnows. crying
Luckily it has not affected my turtles even though my turtles ate the fish when they died.

I'm sorry thats so sad. But yeesh thats a lot of animals, your house must smell like a zoo.  

purebredstupid

wishes4nopants

7,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 pm
purebredstupid
wishes4nopants
wishes4nopants

I'm sorry thats so sad. But yeesh thats a lot of animals, your house must smell like a zoo.

And it does.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 pm
wishes4nopants
purebredstupid
wishes4nopants
wishes4nopants

And it does.

Eeeeew. I have A bearded dragon, a German sheperd/husky mix, two rabbits, a horse, and a parrot.  

purebredstupid

Shire Baggins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 am
3 Dogs

Rocket, the 4 year old Doberman with a tail biggrin
I dislike the docked tails.

Niles, the 2 year old Cavalier.

Stefani(yes i named her after gwen, my idol biggrin ) the 7 year old Golden retriever. biggrin

I'm sorry that the people's in other posts pets died. That's sad sad  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 pm
ALL together not including guinea pigs, chickens, or fish I have 14 pets.

1 female desert tortoise; Stone is 23 years old and I have had her most of my life.
User Image

3 great danes; Betty, Star, and Brutus
User Image

5 chinese cresteds;
Pepper User Image

Zaffy User Image

Pixie User Image

Ladybug and Puffy not pictured.

2 Siamese-mix kitten rescues;
Mishka and Ivana User Image
+ 3 outdoor cats: Lindy, Bella, and Tak

7 chickens; 2 rhodies, 2 plymouths, 2 brahmas, and 1 mix unknown. Had 2 white and 2 blue silkies but a couple turned out to be roosters and a friend fell in love with them so they live on a ranch now. And yes, I painted the chicken coop myself; grapelicious purple and sunshine yellow.
User Image
User Image
User Image

17 Guinea pig rescues, 12 are babies User Image User Image User Image

No dog fosters or other rescues at the moment.  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Christizzle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm
2 horses (1 off track thoroughbred and 1 Percheron)
2 border collies
1 rottweiler
1 yellow lab border collie cross
1 albino rat snake
5 chickens (all hens)
2 baby boy alpine goats
1 parakeet
3 goldfish
2 cats (1 tabby dsh, 1 egyptian mau)
2 guinea pigs

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]