Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:25 pm
"He will. He is probably busy with schoolwork." Tamaki says again while he plots something else. He looks over towards the manicans agains. "Which one do you personally like the most, Kairi?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:12 am
"Hmm. I like the Peacock Pleasure by Artem and the Red Babydoll by you. I feel that the Peacock Pleasure is more prom approved." Kairi did read the school e-mail about the upcoming prom. She needed to make sure that what she picked pleases the eye of her date.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:54 pm
Izumi had bursted through the doors with a cheery smile on her face. "Kairiiiiii-chan, Tama-kun! Good afternoon! Oh, Ruuko-kun! I missed ya!" Izumi glomped Ruuko.

Michi was behind her. "Good afternoon, everyone," she smiled, "Kairi-san, getting ready for that upcoming prom?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

"Tamaki told me to come over here to see the dresses he ma--" she stopped short when she caught sight if the dress. "Oh! They're all so preeeetty!!" she squeed.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:08 pm
((They are on page 69 if someone comes hereand doesn't see them.))

"Oh why thank you. If you have color ideas I can certanitly attempt at a new style." Tamaki adds in. "Artemidoros's flair for dress design is outstanding. I' glad you offered him to me."

((go tamaki, using the vocab on the quiz tommorrow!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Sunny nodded to Tamaki before walking towards the mannequins. She walked pass the orange one, stopping to the one labeled "Rosey Mistress". It looked nice ,but too provocative for a prom. She turned to the light blue one, holding the material in her hand. "Oh...this looks like something Cinderella would wear!" she awed, "You won't mind if I try it on, would you?"

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:12 pm
"Oh please do try it on." Artem insisted

"Yes, I still haven't heard back from Kaoru-kun yet. I'm sure he will show up." Kairi smiled and waved the thought of her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 am
User Image

"Oh, thank you!" she replied to Artem, taking the light blue dress off the mannequin. With care, she carried it behind the curtain of one of the many dressing rooms.

After a few minutes of clothes rustling and zippers zipping, the curtain slid on the bar to reveal Sunny in the elegant dress.

"I-I feel pretty...." she said under her breath, her cheeks turning to a shade of pink.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:18 pm
"It looks amazing on you!" Kairi creid out in joy. Her friend did indeed look amazing. "I really hope you choose that one."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Sunny spun around, the hem of the dress twirling with her. "Well, of course I'll wear it, silly bird!" She smiled.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:04 pm
"Ohhh~" Kairi says happily, "I know you will amazing in that. I hope we all fit the theme." She takes "Peacock's Pleasure" off of its rack and heads to a dressing room to try it on.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

She nodded as she returned to the dressing room to change back into her uniform.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:52 pm
Kairi comes out of the dressing room in the green dress and spins around a little bit. "I'm so excited!"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games