Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Yuu still felt the pain on her limbs and was exhausted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 am
McNeil felt it was best to not talk about the meds he had with the stranger being so agresive with Madi. "I don't know your name stranger, but I don't like the way you speak to my friend here." McNeil said to Amy. "Whats the meaning of all this kidnaping slavery talk you yaping about?" I pull Madi closer even thou she has a hard time walking.  

Manpug

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:36 pm
"i think i stop here and walk back home,my name is amy"said amy around and walk back to leaf village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm
"Good bye amy.Safe travels." Madi said as amy left. "You know doc you seem to be a real nice guy. and i mean that."  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 pm
"yuu i get someone to carry u"said nani.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 am
McNeil says to Madi "Well you remind me a bit of my late wife. She was spunky like you and took no crap from anyone, even me." I look around to make shure we have no company. I put my hand to the side of my mouth to wisper "You know the medicine I mentioned before. It's for there Hacage or something. I can't go into details but lets just say its like something from a fiction novel. Have you ever herd of nano tecnolagy?"  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 am
"Who hasn't?" Madi whispered back. "And sorry to hear about your late wife. she sounds really cool." Madi's crutch hooked on a rock and she fell flat on her face."oomph!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:50 pm
took a out knife in a tree and a man fell to ground."people never give ready here and yuu can u fight"said nani ready to fight with three thief with knife and short sword.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:14 pm
Yuu smirked.
"I will if I must.." said Yuu and took the man's gear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 pm
"maybe this is chaos men trying get me again" said nani fight with one man.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:11 am
Yuu breathed and then got herself in uniform.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 am
"Madi! I'll help you up. For someone with a tail you don't seem to be... um greaceful." McNeil says to Madi smile  

Manpug

Manpug

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:06 am
As I help Madi up I place the first aid kit down as my free arm is still weak from the stitches I got for the knife wound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am
"Yeah im still not completely used to having the tail yet. And it makes it worse when you have crutches. hehe" Madi sat up and then stood up and wiped the dirt off her face. she had received a cut on her face and it was slowly oozing blood. She saw blood on her hand and winced at the surge of pain in her face.  

madbugz

Manpug

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 pm
From McNeil's point of view it was only a slight scrape. "Have a bandaid, I put antiseptics on it just in case. You wont even have a scar from this."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games