Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:24 am
Valis turned as he fell, and he threw a dagger at her trusting that she would die but not putting it past her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:33 am
Sonia grinned, bringing her scythe down on the dagger and knocking it away. He should have known better than that.... Sonia moved a little, speeding up her fall and slowly gaining on Valis.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:32 am
Valis turned and and winked at her, and when she was close enough he debtonate the C4 he had strabbed to him, drowing them both within the explosion  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 am
At the sudden danger, shadows had wrapped around Sonia to protect her from burning, but she was still blown backwards into one of the walls. Before she started falling again, Sonia grabbed a hand hold in the rock, hanging out over empty space. She let herself be drawn into the shadows, and she popped back up near the others. The shadows unwrapped from around her. She had some minor burns and her forehead was bleeding but other than that she was fine.  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 am
Dazeray felt a sudden pain rip though her rib. She looked down and saw blood pooling at her feet. It was coming from a deep cut in her side.
A cold feeling crept over her.
"H-how did that happen?" she asked in confusion, her head starting to feel dizzy.
Kimo's ears stood at attention. The dripping sound of blood echoed in his perfect hearing and he could clearly smell blood. Kimo looked over to see a dagger sticking out of Dazeray's side. It had missed Sonia and hit Dazeray instead.
Perhaps he wasn't aiming at Sonia...
Kimo snarled and grabbed Dazeray before she hit the ground.
"K-Kimolu, I f-feel soo...weak." she gasped and reached for Atalnta, failing miserably and collapsing on Kimo.
Darkness slowly started to fill her eyesight.
No! I don't want to die!, Dazeray bit her bottom lip, the pain was unbearable, Kimo...Diz...Atlanta...Sonia... they all care for me. I can't die!
Suddenly, her sight went blind and her knees gave way. Kimo grabbed her shirt in his mouth and gently put her on his back.
Atalnta, I need you to help grab Dazeray. Don't you dare remove the dagger! It's a shadow dagger and if you try to remove it, it was unleash the shadow poison in it. It will kill her within seconds. The only thing that can heal her now is the Blagot remedy. She shadow daggers will continue flight unless they have hit their target. I think that is why it didn't stop when Sonia hit it.
Kimo...don't treat me...like a...baby..
Dazeray eyes flickered closed. The last thing she saw was a memory - Diz's room. She was laying on the bed, her hand in his with her head on his shoulder. That was where she wanted to be...
A bright light shot through the endless plains. It captured Dazeray, Kimo, Atlanta, and Sonia in its grasp. It made a deafening explosive sound and when the smoke cleared, they were gone.
Kimo looked around, confused. They were back in Diz's room, and Atlanta, Sonia, and Dazeray were there. The ony difference was that Dazeray was on Diz's bed with blood pooling on the mattress.
She used the last bit of strength she had to teleport us...
Am I gonna die...? she asked weakly.
No, we will save you...Jefferey! Come here, please!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:56 am
"At this point, honey, a baby is exactly what you're gonna be for a while." Atlanta shut her eyes as the light shot out from Dazeray. "That's a powerful beam, girl. Careful where you point it." she said, not caring one way or another if Dazeray actually listened. She looked at Kimo. "Would it help if I tried to heal it?" she asked, not exactly sure she had enough energy to as they appeared in Diz's bedroom. "Who might this Jefferey be?" she inquired.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 am
Valis was still in Hell "so tell me will you take a life to save a life?" he asked still walking out of the chasem, then he saw the portal, which was still held open he walked through it back into the real world "will you take that which is most dear to you to save one girl?" he asked as he denonated the exoploives around the hostpile he was in  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 am
"I... didn't sense that... I could have taken that... and still be fine..." Sonia whispered to herself, head in her hands. "Kimo... do.. do you think... I might be able to counteract... that poison... if it's shadow poison... I... I think I could..." Sonia didn't look up, just continued to stare at the floor. Why do things like this always happen... I wonder if Diz'll kill me or not...?  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:47 am
Dazeray's lips were blue and her skin was cold to the touch.
The poison has already started to spread. But, if we remove the dagger, it will overcome her all together. Sonia, try what you can. The pain must be excrushiating for her. Atlanta, her skin is clamy and cold. Go get a clean rag and warm water will you?
Kimo felt like breaking down and sobbing. He didn't want to see this happen to her. He had already witnessed it happen to her father. He had made a promise to protect her and guard her with his life if necessary, he would not go back on that oath.
Dazeray? Dazeray, can you hear me, dearest? Kimo pawed at her white curls.
K-Kimolu, it hurts!
Yes, I'm sure it does. Don't worry, we shall take the pain away soon. If the poison is removed, you will still be very weak and exhausted for a long while.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 am
Sonia nodded, standing up. She walked over to Dazeray, lightly placing her hand around the wound and closing her eyes. This... is going to hurt... me more than her... Sonia breathed in and out calmly before starting to draw out the poison. "Kimo... make sure she doesn't move any..." Sonia gasped out between clenched teeth. Shadows swirled around her feet slowly as Sonia drew in more of the poison, gasping in pain.  

drac54

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 am
Atlanta ran out of the room and came back in seconds with a rag and a bowl of water. "Here. Can she do this?" she asked, gesturing towards Sonia. "Will it not kill her instead? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Dazeray bein' ok, but if Sonia, though annoying, is gonna take it instead, we gotta find some other way." she said, cringing as she realized how weak that made her sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 am
Sonia winced. "It... won't kill me... IF it could... I'd already be... dead. I'm... more like... something... the poison... passes through... then where... it goes... I'm... sending it into... the shadow... realm... It's just... that... this is... really painful...." Sonia gasped again before falling back. The poison... it's gone...  

drac54

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:43 pm
"Is it gone? Will she be alright? Is there something more that we can do to ease the pain?" She asked, hesitant to believe it was over just like that. "There will be more, I can feel something other, something not from the shadow poison. We need to figure out what it is. Now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:52 pm
Sonia sat up, shaking her head to clear it. "The poison is gone... but the dagger needs to be taken out or... it might become tainted again by an outside force... the problem is that if you don't take the dagger out the right way... she mend up hemorrhaging and bleeding to death..." Sonia stood up slowly so she wouldn't fall over again. "She's... already lost a lot of blood though..."  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:52 pm
Christopher appered then, in a piller of fire, he was dressed in black, a strange demonic knife in one hand, he just stood there and looked at Dazeray with a hungery sorrowful look in his red eyes, he sniffed as if taking in some invisable scent but he said nothing  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games