Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:43 pm
Yuki munches on a pocky stick.

"Where the hell did you get that?"

Yuki pauses to think before shrugging.

-_-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:26 pm
Bin smiled politely, reaching for a cookie. "^.^ Thanks Choco-chan! What kind are they?"  

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Chocolalala XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 am
"Your welcome everyone! well, these are chocolate cookies... XD I also have strawberry and vanilla, what kind of cookies do you like Bin-chan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:59 am
Myu was spacing the while time. "HAI NEW PERSON!!!!!" she glomped the new girl. 4laugh  

MyCriedTears

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:24 am
"Choco-chan may I have a cookie?" Ami said politly walking over to Choco-chan  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 pm
"Ow how rude of me!" she remembered she didn't answer the question "Ami-chan of course you can have a cookie!!! here" moves the tray to her "Tamaki-Sempai, Tamami-chan would you like to have one too?" she asked looking at the host and the new girl with a friendly smile" (no, I'm not trying to suck - up to Tamaki-Sempai, I just want peace and everyone to have a cookie User Image )  

Chocolalala XD

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:56 pm
Ami reached for a vanilla cookie and looked at the 'rabid fangirls' "I never knew girls could get that obsessed about a boy" she bit into the cookie  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 pm
"OwO vanilla cookies? I haven't had one of those in a while. ^_^ thank you choco-chan!" Bin exclaimed, taking a vanilla cookie and nibbling on it dantily. She stopped and swallowed heavily, however when she heard Tamaki. "I wouldn't mind being your formal date Tamaki-san. That is, only if you want me to be," Bin said softly, blushing a little.  

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

twilight_earth

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:57 pm
a mysterious girl walks in after the one girl, "Is Kaduo here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:11 pm
"isn't it amazing how obsessed girls get over him" Ami said still chewing on a cookie "theese a really good" she said taking another bite she could never hold a stable conversation with someone she wald always change the subject on a dime not even realizing she did  

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm
"Tama-senpai needs a formal date?" Yuki asked curiosuly, looking over at the blond host.

"Wow. Good luck with that. You are going to need it. Badly." Koku stated.

Yuki looked over curiously. "Who?"

"Both."

"Ah."

((Oh thank god it's fixed. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 pm
((OOC - Has anyone else noticed the funky way that posts re showing up and the fact that if you hit page 71, you get a database error?))  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games