Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 pm
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

"Ohhh." Shun said then thought. "I know! Lets make HAlloween your birthday."

melly: ok but y?

"Thats the day you took me time traveling" Shun stated.

melly: ok then *melly hugged him*

Shun smiled and hugged back. "I can't wait for Halloween." He said excitedly as they neared the house.

melly: me either

They enter the house and Shun goes into the kitchen to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 pm
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

Shun smiled and hugged back. "I can't wait for Halloween." He said excitedly as they neared the house.

melly: *lays down on the couch*  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 am
Torio: *pulls Yunis ear* smile!
Yuni: *eyes glow, growls* Let go of my ear!!!! *bites his arm*
Torio: *rubs bleeding arm* owww!
Yuni: *growls*
Torio: *runs away* im not making her mad anymore...*trips* i guess that runs in the family...*laughs, gets up, rubs arm again* i should get this looked at...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 pm
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

melly: *lays down on the couch*

Shun comes back with a sandwich and sits on the couch as well.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Torio: *stands alone* ngh...*rubs arm* ow  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-Hera gives him the food-

Kai: why r u silent. u didn't like what i did to you last night? You look like you liked it and i have it on video tape.

Ai: now it's time for you to die! -kills him by stabing him in the heart and grabs video tape- lets show your brother hera my love. -hlods out hand-

-Hera takes it and runs to her brother-

Ai; evan you kneed to wach this -pops it-

Evan: -reluctantly watches- How do I know you didn't do this yourself?

Ai: no it was kay. he did this!!! he was 30 years old and he look like he is 17  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-Hera gives him the food-

Kai: why r u silent. u didn't like what i did to you last night? You look like you liked it and i have it on video tape.

Ai: now it's time for you to die! -kills him by stabing him in the heart and grabs video tape- lets show your brother hera my love. -hlods out hand-

Evan: It dosen't look like she's hating it.
Hera: But I was!!!
Evan: Unless Kay says he did then I don't belive either of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:49 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-gets in his face- i didn't do it it was kay!!! i bet he slaped her around and then raped her. he did that to his other wife and then killed her off  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:52 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-gets in his face- i didn't do it it was kay!!! i bet he slaped her around and then raped her. he did that to his other wife and then killed her off

Evan: -punches Ai- Stay out of my face!
Hera: -She tackles Evan and pins him down- Listen to me! He raped and hurt me even when I didn't do anything wrong!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Hera: -She tackles Evan and pins him down- Listen to me! He raped and hurt me even when I didn't do anything wrong!

Ai: thats right i just saw her on the subway this morining and i killed him off and i herd him say .quote. "u didn't like what i did to you last night it looked like you did i have it on video tape". unquote.  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:58 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Ai: thats right i just saw her on the subway this morining and i killed him of and i herd him say .quote. "u didn't like what i did to you last night it looked like you did i have it on video tape". unquote.

Evan: -he starts crying- Just leave me the hell alone you b*****d and don't ever talk to my sister again! -he hugs Hera protectivly, not wanting to let her go to anyone-
Hera: -she struggles-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Ai: thats right i just saw her on the subway this morining and i killed him of and i herd him say .quote. "u didn't like what i did to you last night it looked like you did i have it on video tape". unquote.

Evan: -he starts crying- Just leave me the hell alone you b*****d and don't ever talk to my sister again! -he hugs Hera protectivly, not wanting to let her go to anyone-

-get mad- WHY DON'T YOU BELEIVE ME OR YOUR SISTER!!!! HE DID I KNOW HIM THAT WAS MY UNCLE HE DID THAT KINDA THING AND I SPENT TWO MONTHS TRYING TO FIND WHERE HE LIVES AND WHEN I SAW HER ON THE SUBWAY I WANTED TO CRY CAUSE I NEW THAT HE HURT HER AND TO FIND OUT HE DID THAT! MY HEART SHATERD AND I HAD TO GET HER OUT OF THERE AND AND -starts to cry- i....i didn't want her to be with him in the frist place thats why i want to punch you to slap some sence into u and tell you ur an idot for saying that -falls on knees, puts hands over his eyes and crys-  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-get mad- WHY DON'T YOU BELEIVE ME OR YOUR SISTER!!!! HE DID I KNOW HIM THAT WAS MY UNCLE HE DID THAT KINDA THING AND I SPENT TWO MONTHS TRYING TO FIND WHERE HE LIVES AND WHEN I SAW HER ON THE SUBWAY I WANTED TO CRY CAUSE I NEW THAT HE HURT HER AND TO FIND OUT HE DID THAT! MY HEART SHATERD AND I HAD TO GET HER OUT OF THERE AND AND -starts to cry- i....i didn't want her to be with him in the frist place thats why i want to punch you to slap some sence into u and tell you ur an idot for saying that -falls on knees, puts hands over his eyes and crys-

Evan: -he chuckles- All you had to do was stand up to me yet you didn't stand up to me like you did just now. -he let go of Hera and stood up- I needed someone who would have the guts to stick up to me and declare his love for my sister. Because that's when I know she'll be in good hands.
Hera: -goes over and hugs Ai-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Evan: -he chuckles- All you had to do was stand up to me yet you didn't stand up to me like you did just now. -he let go of Hera and stood up- I needed someone who would have the guts to stick up to me and declare his love for my sister. Because that's when I know she'll be in good hands.

-ai looks up and hugs hera- hera i love you sooo much -says with a few teard running down his face- evan- stops huging, stands up and wipes his face- WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH YOU PUNCHING AND KNEEING ME?!
i was in the haspitel for 2 weeks.  

Xx Lumaria xX

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-ai looks up and hugs hera- hera i love you sooo much -says with a few teard running down his face- evan- stops huging, stands up and wipes his face- WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH YOU PUNCHING AND KNEEING ME?!
i was in the haspitel for 2 weeks.

Evan: Sorry. I thought you would fight harder. But I guess that I hit you to hard. -laughs nervously-  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games