Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:58 am
*after he had caught up with Scarlet he asked her* "whats wrong why did your run away like that??"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:01 am
Scanda sensed that Hetu had gone down a hole "Well if you want her location its here"he said bringing up the hologram of her location "Shes gone underground I dont know why but she might be trying to cause something big"Scanda said to Chief letting her stare at the location then putting it away.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:16 am

Dark grabbed Mega by the waist as he seen her make a start for Scanda's throat, "easy there, the kid was just trying to help, no need to claw his eyes out." Dark looked in the direction that Hetukiri had went, it made no since at all for her to be headed underground, unless that was were her master was. "We should follow her," turning to face the boy, "Scanda's I felt a battle between you and some unknown enemies, if your planning to go with us to get Hetu, I'm assuming that you took care of it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:54 am
"Iam best coming aswell since those unknown battles with the enemies there might be people like them but its highly unlikely"he said as he started to walk up to Dark ready to follow Hetu  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am
Chief zapped Dark in the arm, forcing him to let her go, "don't touch me," she still had yet to forgive him and until she did, touching her was off limits. Chief watched as Hetu went underground in Scanda's hologram, before turning her head away from it, if she was being controlled through someone else then going underground without any sure ideas or a plan would be suicidal. "We have no way of knowing what is under there or what has attacked Hetukiri, boys we need a plan of attack before we go anywhere." but first I need to make the ball announcement, if things turn bad I want the guest to be safe. Chief disappeared inside the ballroom before either male could stop her. She walked up to the thrown and through up her hand, and once again blue light shot from it, causing the music to slowly stop and all of the chatter to cease.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image

Contest Winner

~Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, it is now time to announce the winner of our Masquerade Ball event, this person was chosen was chosen you by the guest of the castle, as the most interesting...uqunie..indvidual, or just plain weird; out of anyone else. But never the less, this person has been chosen due to a sure win. Before I name who won, I want to first thank you all for coming and sharing your company with us here, and might I say you all look smashing. Ok now that, that's out of the way here is it your new Masquerade Ball winner is.................... HETUKIRI ANASAKO!!!"

User Image

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 pm
Chief lifted her hand and to absorb the blue light once again, with that a large roar of cheers went up in Hetukiri's honor. Giving the signal to Andrew to take the gift into the back room, where it would be delivered to Hetu's bedroom later tonight. Chief shook her head in amusement, "she finally wins something, but she's too busy crawling around underground to notice," the thought almost brought a laugh out or her...almost, the fact was Hetukiri was under attack and it was too damn bad that her friend had missed her chance in the spot light, "whoever did this will pay with their blood," Chief thought menacingly. Returning to the boys she looked each in the eye before spreading her hands open, her staff and sword appeared at the ready for her to take. Grasping both she turned to the males, "Ok boys here's the plan, we follow Hetu into the hole, kick a** and get her out of there" Without waiting on either to respond, Chief jumped off of the balcony flat, and ran in the direction she saw Hetu leave in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:16 pm
*My eyes were red and some of the marks where back, but when i heard his voice i shook my head and turned to him*....what? where am I? *I looked around confused*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:05 pm
*My clothes change and its all red* wow what the hell. * I felt my powers where losing control again* No not agian! *I looked at RA-IEM and then ran off to look for the exit but i got lost* Damn i have to get out of here *the marks were trying to come out again and my eyes began to trun red again*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:09 pm
...you alright?
*june was standing behind you, her head tipped from confusion. she would look at you, then the surrounding area, then back at you. her hair was silver, and not making up its mind*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 pm
*as hetukiri leaped in the hole she continually fell for 8 mins, but when she felt that she neared the ground she braced her self for the impact.. she hit the ground and smoke had risen from the hole as if it was some sort of geyser readying itself to erupt. she walked towards a dim glowing red light, but she stopped as she saw a figure of a person, who was lounging on a bed of lava. he looked up at her and smiled, as though he was expecting her to come... he opened his mouth and said*

"welcome,welcome,welcome!!! Hetukiri Anasako" *he said in a very lazily tone*

"i hope you had no trouble at all finding your way to me
" *now he smiled a in a very sinister, twisted-like way*

"ive been waiting for the day we would meet again, so i may settle a old score..." *he spoke kind of in a disgusted like way*

"BUT TO THE POINT..., WE MUST NOT WAIST TIME, HERES WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO.........*******************************************************

*after he had said these words he waved his hand and hetukiri some how found herself back outside the hole from which she came*

*she collapsed on the floor and started crying, for the task she was order to do, was too unbearable to speak or think of... and in her situation she had no way of stopping it for she was not in control of her own body.*

*relentlessly her body got up and slowly started walking in a mind less manner heading towards the dreadful task. with every step of the way she fought it but no use came out of her resistance.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm
*finally found an exit and was standing outside*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:47 pm
*june sighed and uncontrollably wandered deeper into the darkness of thw hole, not knowing where she was going except that there was a stronger force further down. her demon was attracted to the poer,altough she said nothing*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:24 pm
*The marks started to consume me body and soul, the pain began surging through my body causing me to scream*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm
*even if hetukiri was released from the control of who ever was controling her if she went back to that spot she knew he would be long gone already... she started crying again...*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games