Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:05 pm
i picked up my keytar quickly i mutter a spell under my breath and it gets repaired. I walk around for a little bit picking up my pages. Dang raiku thought to himself i didnt even know wat i did to dark fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:11 pm
well apperlly talking to a talking cat is boreding but for me it's oertty relaxing i think he has something agast a talking cat and thatas wat really tic me off is he said do u know exiting that really tic me off and yes i would dang it i hate being this mad

suki: nice to meet u ace i'm suki

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 pm
"It was just his opinion, don't take it too seriously." Ace looked at Suki and smiled. "Likewise, Suki." Then he looked back at Darkfire and smiled. "Like I said. It was just his opinion, no need to take it seriously."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:23 pm
Raiku starts walking back to his room he notices dark fire, Ace and suki. He starts to walk faster the pages from his song book flying out of his hands.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:25 pm
well etheir way he tic me off i get mad easy for some reson he change into a big jerk.... and some stuff i do take personly becuz i was pick on were i use to be i got teird of it and i start to fight back ... i gave him a warning but he didn't listen so now he knows how mad i can get

suki: yeahthat boy is rather rude he also offend me i could have sratch his face up but i didn't i know one thing i'm not going to dark fire mad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:29 pm
I took a chocolate bar from my bag. "Here take some. It calms you down. I got it from my uncle before attending this school. I was saving it just in case I get out of control, but it seems you need it more than I do. It really works."  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:35 pm
thanks but i'm starting to calm downmy hands seem to have stop glowing i notic paper on the floor i bend down to pic it up i wonder who the belongs too

suki: i don't know

* suki looks behid her and see a trail of paper leading to rakui room

suki: oh it belongs to the boy

oh
i set it back on the ground  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm
"That's good." Ace looked at the trail of papers. "Hey why not return that to him. I'll come with you." He said as he picked up the paper she set back down.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm
fine but i an't talking to him

suki: netheir am i

* i start to pick up papers*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:57 pm
Ace smiled as he helped Darkfire pick up the papers. "Fine by me." Then they finally reached his door. "Hey Raiku are you in?" Ace asked as he knocked on his door.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
suki: yo open the door

i can't believe im doing this hey u drop some of your papers on your way back to your room but i don't know
iset the papers at his door may as well just leav them cuz i dopt he will come to the door  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 pm
((Gotta go. Night))
Ace agreed. "Yea, he's probably resting by now." Ace put the pile of papers onto of Darkfire's pile.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:38 pm
Scanda slowed down as he realised that first it had been ages and second he dont know where he was so he teleported back to the school and decided to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:24 pm
Riku awoke from his sleep to find his song books on his table. He got up put them in his notebook took a shower then he got dressed. He left his room went to the cafateria. Then he picked up his breakfast and waited for the first bell to ring.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 pm
i got up as soon as rauki came in and i walk to the trash can and walk out of the cafetraira i an't speck ing to him

suki: i don't blam u i wouldn't itheir

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games