Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:01 am
yah your probably right I know nothing about what's outside of the bar really confused ... geez I can't believe I'm hanging out behind this thread with you and a rat and a moldy box!! well Leko will be coming through soon so I don't know... Just don't' get morbidly ill or anything okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 am
... I'll be fine... *turns over in his box and tries to get some sleep*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:05 am
*finds herself outside the box and shrugs walking back to MW*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:12 pm
*Walks behind the thread wondering where she might be. Sees a moldy box with feet and become curious. Walking closer sees its Tes, but that he's sound a sleep. Digs in a pocket and finds a piece of scrap paper and finds a pen on the ground. Scribbles a note to leave in his pocket*

Quote:
Hey, spare bedroom at Dames is mine, window should be open since I lost my key, crawl through and make yourself at home again. Iggies

*Wanted to write more to find out why he was in the box but ran out of room. Getting back up tries to re-orient her self to figure out where she was and walked on*

iggies

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:49 pm
We will surly miss you pop-pop. Not my real dad, but a friend's dad whom everybody called pop-pop.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:27 am
My spouse's grandfather was called pop-pop. He passed away before I met my spouse.

*rolls over in his box and hears a loud squeak noise. Moving out of the way, he sees the rat Ayami mentioned had come in and curled up next to him at some point. Eye twitching, he leaves the box and stretches. As the sunlight hit him, he winces in pain, barely able to open his eyes enough to see anything. Before he can finish stretching, he bursts into a coughing fit followed by a sneeze*
... great... today's looking like a good day already stare

*when he pulls out his handkerchief to wipe his nose, he notices a piece of paper fall out of his pocket. After wiping his nose, he picks it up to inspect it, using his other hand to shield his eyes so he can see it better. Upon reading it, he scoffs*
sheesh... can't a man *cough cough* sleep in a box in peace around here?

*crumples up the note and is about to toss it, but has second thoughts*
.... even if Ryzan doesn't want to see me, I'm going to have to return to the bar eventually. If... *sneeze* if for nothing else, to get my stuff.

*sighs and tucks the crumpled note back in his pocket. He stands up and cracks his neck. Still in a lot of pain from the sunlight, he tries making his way to dame's apartment, looking mostly at the ground to lessen the amount of sunlight his eyes are exposed to*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 am
Pop-tart is a brand name that could be given to just about any cardboard-like pastry with sticky filling and hard colorful icing that can be eaten as is or popped into the toaster for added warmth.

Edit  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 pm
Fortune cookies that the spouse and I had a few minutes ago.

Mine: "A modest man never talks to himself" rofl
Spouse: "Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" .... I laughed. I laughed pretty loudly, actually.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:10 am
ThisEmptySoul

Mine: "A modest man never talks to himself" rofl

Good thing I'm not a man, I always talk to myself. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:56 pm
I talk to myself often.... I'm also not modest. That cookie knew me well.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 pm

LMAO TES at least the cookie and you know you, now I have ot wonder, did the spouse fully understand what it meant marrying you?

I do pitty the poor fella that decides me worthy sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 pm
The spouse and I are too much alike for anything to be "too much to handle"... a lot of times even if I don't say or do something, they already know what I was thinking stressed Though I do still dish out a surprise every now and then ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 pm
TES don't ever become modest. I like having something to look at from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Well, there's more to being modest aside from keeping your clothes on.... still don't have much of this "modesty" in other aspects, though.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 pm

LOL Tes, its those surpirses I bet that helps keep the relationship fresh. Good you have someone like you so they can have fun with your mind... or I mean you (getting tired, sorry)

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games