Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 am

User Image
"this is very true." Hana responded. She closed her eyes. "It has been a long day."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 am

Lady Eevee
User Image
"this is very true." Hana responded. She closed her eyes. "It has been a long day."

((What are you girls doing on early in the morning? O_o ))
"yea, rest Hana" brago said rubbing her hair.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:14 am

User Image
"If you in insist." Hana said, cuddleing up to him and falling asleep.

(( i thought you would have relized by now I don't actually sleep, i just go offline to do other stuff.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 am

When she got back to the roof, her head exploded. She fell to her knees. What the hell....She searched the ether for a clue and realized it was coming from her dark space. She opened it and was nearly blinded by the book as it glowed bright. She grabbed it and it somehow let her know where it wanted to go. Angry that someone would try to make her do anything, she muffled it in shadows and sent back to darkspace.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:18 am

"If I die, the Demonkin will be in your hands. So why am I so fearfull for my life?..." brago asked himself when she fell asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:33 am

Nike had a lot of pent up nervous energy, she pulled the Jian from its place in darkspace. She examined it, noting the uneasy feeling return as soon as she put her hands on it. It attempted to creep into her psyche but she clamped down on it. She gritted her teeth as it fought her for control. "I don't think so. Knock it off or Ill put you back in the dark." she told the sword. It seemed to grumble receding a little. "Okay, let's see what you can do." She began the steps to an ancient Chinese sword technique. She began with a Crane stance.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

Brago had got up and gone to the embrace to check on Nike. when he landed on a roof before it, he noticed Nike training with the sword. " Damn it.. go get it on with Robert..." Brago said quietly watching her while hiding.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 am

She swung the blade in an intricate dance, the arcs and sweeps causing the sword to sing. She stumbled only once when the sword tried to exert control. She sent it a mental image of the dark and another of how much more fun being used was. It quieted and began to sync with her tentively. She leapt and twisted, the blade a blur of quicksilver, a smile of rapture on her face.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:00 am

Soli looked at Leon,"Energy flow that would be good to control."She sat down and began eating."I better get back to training then.She grabbed a scroll and started trying to control her aura and energy flow after a few hours she got used to it.She started sending it around the room making it seem her aura was somewhere else.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:02 am

" I gave her the blade too soon... shes gonna focus more of her time training with it..."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:04 am

The whisperer felt the darkness moving surrounding the book."It seems as if I have to go get it."He moved his hands and darkness appeared around him he stepped into it and appeared where the book was.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:42 am

When the Whisperer appeared, the shadows began to gather and the sound of a million wings flapping surrounded him. "Intruder. Thief. Interloper. Unwelcome. Leave." Over and over again like a mantra. The shadows thickened and squeezed, forcing the Whisperer out of Nike's darkspace, before he could touch the book. An unusually large Raven was there to greet him. "Next time,ask. Nike is not unreasonable. The darkspace is a protected place and it is hers and it is other. Dark is the places that man cannot go.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:53 am

"Shes so cold.. I want to do her.....so badly" Brago subconsiously gave off a great feeling of lust, which to those who could read emotions, was a dead giveaway.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 am

Nike stopped in midstance. She straightened. Her back to Brago, she didn't even bother to turn around. "That's just disgusting. What are you doing here?"

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:59 am

The Whisperer's body shaking he was laughing,"She has to bring the book back I know I can not enter her space but it is the only way to get her attention I can not leave my home for long periods of time."The whisperer's black mist body moving inside his home since his spells were broken his home was revealed, a black gothic looking home appeared on the street gargoyle statues on the roof looking at the gate that bordered his home."Those who walk between the line will get burned at both ends."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games