Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:54 pm

"We'll see about that..." Manifesta said as he pulled on RiftCreator's shoulder back, making both of them fall. As they are falling, Manifesta says "Firaga..." as the ignite.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Riftcreator's armor begin to spike up and begin to stab into Manifesta

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:00 pm

The spikes go right through Manifesta and he begins to gag on blood. He than uses his palm to cover RiftCreator's face "Firaga..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:03 pm

"Aghh aha" Riftcreator falls to the ground on fire as his blade drops June

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Manifesta laid there with the spikes even farther into himself as he gaged on blood and could barely make out his final spell. "Th-Th-Thund-aga" he said as both of them were electrocuted. Manifesta laid there in pain and his eyes were begining to close.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:23 pm

the armor cracked and Riftcreator body reformed itself " Fire and lightning ... want me to tell you why you almost won .... first this armor of mine only triggers when my body is unable to handle somethings, another reason why you almost won is because keyblade can effect me, but so much and your spell combination help you" as he laugh "now the reason you fail ... this armor is unaffected by magic of a keyblade wielder .... another your trying to protect this keyblader" as he picked up his blade and walked over to June

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Manifesta gagged on blood and stood up slowly "dont you walk away from me..." Manifesta than ripped the front part his shirt revealing a heartless emblem. "Than lets fight, Heartless to Heartless..." Manifesta's face began changing slightly.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:32 pm

"im going to ask you to stay down .... i wont no life here just the keyblade" as he turn and looked at Manifesta

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:35 pm

"I cant let you continue this hate campaign against the keyblade....I want to be whole again...and you will not stop me..." he said as his irises were turning yellow.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Droping June down softly " fine i will end your foolish dreams to be whole" as his armor spread once more "come now heartless show me if you can become whole"

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm

((Sorry, had to restart my computer. And uhh can i steal one of your heartless pics from your phtobucket?. i cant find any good ones ^_^'))

Manifesta kept changing. his face and voice becoming distorted. "Your the fool for dashing all your heartless associates dreams..they want to be whole too..."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 am

"they will be i already found their nobodies .... but until i finish what i need to they will remain beside me" as Riftcreator blade grew longer

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:51 pm

June's keyblade pierced through Riftcreator's spine visciously. June stood behind him, panting while her free hand covered her right eye. She twisted the blade
"....jerk...."
June pulled the keyblade upward quickly before taking it back out of Riftcreator and dropping it to her side. She fell on her knees, shutting her eyes tightly and hunching over a little. She let out a scream
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Blood fly out of his mouth but this time Riftcreator dose not fall; instead the armor reform again but this time the heartless symbol shows on his chest and back " Ah haha im glad you can fight but it all in vain my armor has modified itself to your keyblade ...." as he stand their laughing

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:00 pm

June coughed, groaning slightly as the darkness began to move again
"...dam...nit.."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games