Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 pm
-gulps, trying to get past the knot in her throat. motions to the note still on the bed from Black and gets out a stuttered- Hy....hypo...hypothermia. -turns her back to him and starts to undo her pants, getting them all the way down to her ankles and remembering she still has her boots on.- stressed -curses and plops down on the floor, roughly pulling her pant legs up and tries unsuccessfully to untie and unbuckle her boots, stress getting the best of her- stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:17 pm
Hypothermia? *spots Black's note and quickly reads it* It doesn't seem like there's much else we can do for her right now. *looks at Dame, sees the trouble she's having and goes over to her, kneeling in front of her* What happened to her? I haven't seen her... *stops to think of the last time he saw Icy* since the Valentine's Day party. *unbuckles and unties Dame's boots, pulling them off for her* She's been gone a month. *looks guilty* I didn't even realize she was gone.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 pm
-looks up at him with thanks in her eyes and doesn't answer him, slips her feet out of her pants and pulls her knees up to her chest, burying her face in them and wrapping her arms around her legs, hair cascading down to cover her face and the sides of her body-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 pm
*slides over to sit next to Dame and puts his arm around her* Dame, what happened? Please tell me.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 pm
-turns her head to look at him through her hair, voice soft- I don't know for sure, Karrie. Icy is involved with less than respectable people. -gives a sardonic laugh- Most the MW ladies are, from what I gather. Myself included... But I found her last night...the details...I don't think you want to know. But before she disappeared, I had her followed. Private Investigator.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 pm
I know the reputation of the MW ladies, Dame. *pulls her closer and kisses her forehead* You had her followed? Considering the shape she's in, I'd say she's lucky you did.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 pm
-looks up and over at the bed, hair falling over one shoulder- Yes. I did. -eyes meet Karrie's- And yes, I... -glances down- I suppose she is. Karrie... -scoots even closer to him, moving her legs to arch over his and nuzzles his chest- If you knew the reputation of the MW ladies then...then why did you get involved with me? Why...Why did you decide to kiss me?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:55 pm
*wraps his arms around Dame* I... I don't know. I started going to MW more because I was tired of always being considered a "goody" and nothing else. Something... didn't feel right about it. *scratches the back of his head* As for for kissing you, it just felt right.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:59 pm
{{I seriously hope you two aren't going to start banging right there. There's a half dead woman in the room!}}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:59 pm
-scoots fully in his lap, wrapping her arms around him as well. grins mischievously against him and tries to bait him- I think it's cute I'm dating a 'goody'.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm
((Tes! Not everyone has sex on the brain! -hides condoms- wink rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 pm
*sighs* I just told you I didn't like being called that.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 pm
Awww, -looks up- I'm sorry, honey. -kisses him gently- I'll make it up to you sometime, okay? wink -whispers in his ear- Then you can show me how much of a goody-goody you are NOT. Perhaps you are actually a bad boy. -grins and hugs him-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 pm
*smiles and hugs Dame back* We'll see... *clears his throat* So... about Icy... do you need anything to take care of her? I could make some good soup for her or something.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:25 pm
We'll see??!? Damn right, we'll see... xd That would be wonderful, if you would, Karrie. -squeezes him tight- I would be forever grateful.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games