Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 pm
PrussiaHe shrugs. "I don't know. Bela did it; not me. Chloroform will knock anybody out, it seems." At this, he smirks.

Romano
Smacks Vatican on his head. "I told you it was too hot! Now look what happened!"

Spain
He grabs a biscotti and cools it down, taking a bite out of it. "Mmm~! This is delicious!" ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm
Mexico
"Ugh, that b***h is gonna pay." she picks him up and places him on her back.

Canada
slowly opens his eyes "Huh? where am I? Mexico-chan?"

Mexico
"Hola. Glad to see you're awake. Don't worry, I'll take you back to the others. Don't want your brother worrying." she takes Canada downstairs "Yo America, quit hiding like a baby behind the couch!"

America
O_O; "GAH!"

Vatican City
"OW! That hurt!" >< rubs his head. "Hey look, its Mexi." points to her.

Mexico
puts Canada on the couch "You okay?"

Canada
"Yea, I'm fine. Wonder how I blacked out?" o.o  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:11 pm
Spain
"Mexico! I can't believe you kept the guitar!" He hugs her. "And thank you for loving my singing too~!" ^_^

Romano
He sets the tray of biscotti on the coffee table. He takes a biscotti. "Hey, what's-your-face? Want one?" He shows Canada the biscotti.

Russia
He silently creeps up behind America, wielding his pipe. "Kol kol kol....why did you run away, America?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Denmark
Island? What's wrong with you? Did you hurt Norge?

Belarus
Прусія! You're a horrible accomplice! You were supposed to keep Мексіка AWAY from Канада and братка! *kicks him in the shin* братка, do you not know how much I love you? I would do anything for you, you're breaking my heart, братка. *tears form in her eyes*  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:17 pm
Mexico
"Eh? Uh, no problem?" she sighed "Dammit, Vatican...." =_=; "I'm probably gonna regret saying this but..... Te quero, hermano... I'm only saying it once!"

(translation= I love you, brother)

Canada
"oh sure." takes the biscotti "and I'm Canada" TwT

America
quickly turns around "GAH! No reason! Um, and c-c-certainly not from you..." ^^;;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:27 pm
(Thank you. whee I was so proud of myself for finally posting the last chapter [it was such a pain], so I couldn’t help but posting it here. xD)

Norway
Hissing, “go away, Danmark.”  

Einllikoach

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:34 pm
Iceland
"So what if I did?! You've hurt him before too, right?! Not only him, but the others too!" He stands over Norway's body. "Just try to hurt me, Denmark. Just try!"

Prussia
"Hey! What the ******** was that for b***h?! So what if I told?!"

Spain
"Ay, que linda~! Te quiero tambien, hermana!" ^.^
(Trans: Oh, how cute! I love you too, sister! )

Romano
He snaps hisfingers. "There you go! I really did forget your name. Try to stand out more next time." He takes a biscotti off the tray and eats it.

Russia
"I don't like being lied to, America." He sees Belarus almost in tears. "I love you too, Natasha. Just...not in that way. You gotta understand that!" crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:39 pm
Canada
"Um, I'll try..." ^^; eats his biscotti.

Mexico
"Yea..... Um, you can let go of me now..." sweatdrop

America
"Um, I-I'm not..." ^^; sees Isreal "Oh hey there." biggrin goes to her "Watsup!"  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Denmark
"I don't want to hurt you Island, you know I love you like a so-" He stops himself. "like a little bro! And you have to stop hurting Norge...punch me instead!"

Belarus
"Shut up Прусія! Why don't you go bother Аўстрыя or something!" She continues to cry. "You don't care about me at all братка..."

(Аўстрыя = Austria)
(Denmark totally secretly thinks of Iceland as his and Norway's son... >.>)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:59 pm
( Oh, Denmark. You're so dumb. Yet we all love you anyways. X3 )

Iceland
"If I was a little brother to you, then why did you hurt me?! Why did you hurt Norge?! Maybe I should continue to hurt him," He kicks Norway in his side. "Just to see how it makes you feel!" He administered another strong kick to his brother's side.

Prussia
He flips Belarus off. "******** you, you crazy psychopath! Why would I hang out with that goddamn priss?!"

Russia
He hesitantly hugs her, being careful not to give Belarus the wrong idea. "I do care about you, сестра. You just....take it to a whole different level." He calmly wipes the tears from her eyes. "Слезы не принадлежат на такое красивое лицо."
( Trans: Sister, Tears do not belong on such a beautiful face )

Spain
"Not yet~! You're just too cute to let go!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:14 pm
(That lovable idiot! <3)

Denmark
"Island, stop! Please, don't hurt him!" He kneels next to Norway and puts his hands gently over Norway's shoulders. "Are you alright? Please don't ask me to go away, because I won't leave you like this!"

Belarus
She ignores Prussia. "Oh братка, do you really care about me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 pm
( Drawing Denmark's hair is so incredibly hard though. D': )

Iceland
"Don't! Touch! My! Brother!" He pushes Denmark to the ground next to Norway, straddling him. "He's my brother! Not yours!" He slowly snakes his hands around Denmark's neck. "If I add enough pressure, I could easily strangle you right now, Denmark. Or what brother likes to call you, Den-Den."

Russia
"Of course I care about you, Bela. Just not the way you care about me." He laughs nervously. ^^;  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 pm
(I like drawing it, it's different!)

Denmark
"Does he really call me that? Heh, cute~" He laughs to himself. "But Island, if you really want to, do it. I'd do anything for you, Norge too."

Belarus
"Oh братка, you do love me... I know you do. You just don't realize it yet, and when you do...I will be waiting." She turns to Prussia. " Oh and Прусія? Everyone knows you have a thing for Аўстрыя."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 pm
( Whenever I draw Denmark, he looks like a messed-up Sora D: )

Iceland
He adds just a little pressure. "Don't say stupid s**t like that in a horrible situation, you a*****e! What about Greenland?! Did you forget about him?!" He snarls at Denmark, feeling his blood boil underneath his skin.

Prussia
He sputters, turning red. "I-I...No I don't! Shut up!"

Russia
He laughs nervously once more. "You go wait, then. I can assure you that I won't be coming anytime soon."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm
(Sora? You mean the character from KH? Is that character even from KH? I don't know. I've never played the game. xD)

Denmark
"Sure I do! Grønland, Færøerne, Jeg vil aldrig glemme dem. They're my family, just like you, you're my family too."
(Greenland, Faroe Islands, I will never forget them.)

Belarus
"I can wait forever for you, братка." She turned back to Prussia. "Everyone can see just how much time you spend at his house, and don't even try to deny it by saying you are going to see Венгрыя, because we all know they've broken up and she has her own house."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games