Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:22 pm
derek got up and sat next to amy and stared at her with curious eyes tilting his head at her. i unwrapped blake's arms from around me, "u should probably set up a space so u and sora can work your magic bombing skills." i said going to go sit over by tomoyo. he unwillingly let me go, squeezing my hands before he dropped them, and nodded. "so tell me some more bout yourself tomoyo." i said looking at her, trying to avoid blakes heartbreaking gaze on me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:28 pm
Tomyo smiled. "Not much to talk about, I've just spent the majority of my life in the woods... Running away from hunters..."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:43 pm
i nodded. "hm..sounds familiar." i said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm
Tomoyo smiled and laughed nervously, then tilted her head. "Hunters went after you too?" She asked, horrified that hunters would go after kids... Of course, if they happened to see their wings...  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:50 pm
"well..one time ya, it was just me and blake at the time. we didnt make sure that they wer gone far away enough so that they cudnt hear us..i stepped on a branch in the middle of stealing their steaks...we still got the steaks but they shot at us a couple times before we flew up into the sky." i said blushing a littl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm
A synapse fired in Tomoyo's brain. "Oh, I remember something like that. Some hunters were closing in on the pack and they suddenly ran the other way yelling, 'You damned kids!' and shooting at them.."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 pm
"ya! thats exactly wat they yelled at us and then we did an up and away wen they wer laoding their guns, and then wen we started flying they shot at us and a bullet went like rite past my ear, it took hair with it," i laughed. "then i got mad and went down and smaked their heads together then flew for my life." i chuckled, biting my lip. blake smiled at the memory. "it was only 2yrs ago too..wow...crazy people." i said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 pm
Tomoyo chuckled. "Small world, huh?"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:11 pm
"just a littl too small for my liking." i said smiling and shaking my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:12 pm
Tomoyo smiled. "Yeah...."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm
'hmm..hope i can make this bomb work...geez its been awhile since i made one of these. i wonder wat erin's thinking...man i realy just wanna go somewher with her..just me and her..mayb wen we get outa here and wer done bombing itex we can mayb go to the beach or something just me and her..ya..the beach..except ill hav to persuade her to go to the beach after all this.' blake thought happily smiling. "wat r u all smiles about blake?" i said looking over at him "huh? wat? oh nothing." blake said coming bak to reality. "blake wants to kno wat ur thiking and he wants go somewher with you. just you, no one else. i think his exact 'words' wer; mayb we can go to the beach or something just me and her..ya..the beach." derek said still gazing at amy. blake looked down hiding his face as much as possible. i looked over at him and smiled. i cud feel my cheeks burning, "oh..ok then...so.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm
Tomoyo watched and stayed silent. 'Wow...' She remembered something and went to the window. "Hey, I'm gonna go stock up on stuff at the convenience store, be right back, okay?"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 pm
"wait, tomoyo. dont go alone ok? kazumi's out ther and she mite hav bak up with her and i dont want anything happening to you. ill go with you." i said. *kisses jessica on the forehead and walks over to tomoyo.* "so can i come with you or do u want someone else to go with you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:53 pm
"Eh, sure." Tomoyo said. She then jumped out of the window, landing on a tree branch on all fours. She jumped from branch to branch, finally landing on the ground. She started walking down the street. She saw a guy, around the age of 32 who had a bulge in his pocket and was walking towards them. Tomoyo stealthily walked by him and took the gun out of his pocket and smiled. "I figure if the range of Kazumi's powers can't reach the average altitude, she has another method to get us out of the sky..." She said after the man got out of earshot.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:05 pm
i followed tomoyo out of the window. we walked past the man. i nodded and smiled, "i see your a profesional pocket picker, hmm?" i said pointing to the gun.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games