Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image "Alright....Cheshire will come... and when Dawn sleeps Cheshire will give her a good dream because she is Cheshire's first friend." He stated as he got up and tilted his head to the left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 pm
Dawn got up also "Aw, that's sweet of you." She turned around to look for the others. "I think we should go back to meet them. I think they're this way."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm
Darren walked around the library and walked into the street and saw Dawn and another person he walked over to them. "hello, who are you?" he asked the person.

[[what happened that i missed??]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 pm
((Nothing much, we're still in the library, DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE LAST FEW PAGES! You always tend to skip over that. It's just a few pages, maybe one or two, if it's four or more, I'd tell you))

"This is Cheshire, another escaped experiment from the mansion. He dropped by. Literally" Dawn laughed at her joke. "Anyways, Cheshire, this is Darren, my Blood Pact."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image Cheshire nodded and almost hid behind Dawn when the new person came up to them. "This one is Cheshire..." he replied.

((g2g, see ya.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:22 pm
Darren laguhed at dawns joke then put his hand out to greet Chesire. "hi like dawn said im Darren, her blood pact and holder of the De-virus."

[[ oh sorry i am used to asking in other rp's cause they go very far and i always get confused ill read next time sry.]]  

Dullrod

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image Cheshire curiously looked at Darren's extended hand for a moment before holding out his oversized pawlike hand to shake, careful not to cut Darren with his claws, "De-virus? Cheshire forgets what they called it..but Cheshire can change others dreams and teleport places.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm
He Nodded. ''yes My Name Is Dante. They INfected Me With the Midnight Virus. I Can Control Shadows.'' He Said Making HIs Shadow Move Accross The Room.

Project Mewt

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:09 pm
"Huh? That's pretty neat. All I can do is this" Lae raised the sleeves on one of his arms and turned his skin to titanium. "If you're all right, could you come with me to help the other experiments that might be injured?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 pm
"I'm Yuki, I was infected with the Black Ice virus." she lifted her hand and made a small ball of black ice then crushed it. When she opened her hand it was gone. "And that's what I can do. Anyway, scientists are probably out there looking for us now. Where should we hide?" her eyes were turning red, she had stayed awake for at least 2 days.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 pm
Senku searched the whole place and yelled for dawn" Find anyone yet?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 pm
"Yeah, we're over here." Dawn called back. "You're right Yuki, though where would we go?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:48 pm
Senku hopped down but landed on a book case fell over and had a pile of books on top of him "Ok ow hehe"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image Cheshire looked at the ice girl with interest, he liked winter and cold. He glanced over at Senku and went over, taking a book off his head. "That is not the right way to read these...." he commented, not too easy to tell if that was supposed to be a joke or not, He looked back at Yuki and Dawn, "You can come to Cheshire's home.." out of habit, he tilted his head to the left to keep the right side of his face covered.  

KuroSeiryu

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm
Yuki looked at Cheshire. "As long as the scientists don't know where it is then we should be fine."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games