Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:11 am
((Bou's in Wolfe hall, right? And just so peoples know...pretty much everybody is in the woods right now. 'Cept for Spencer. He's in economics class. and he's probably lonely...))  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:22 am
((Yea wolfe hall.))

Bou dropped the rest of his stuff in his room and headed back out. "Were am to go?" He looked at the map given to him. "I'll just walk around."  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:41 am
Maria perked up, "Yes." She said eagerly, she started to walk then stop, "Oh... What if there's more poison oak..." She said looking at the ground and the plants growing on it.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:44 am
Jordan subtly grinned, "I'm sure it'll be fine." She said, starting for the sound. She found that the rustling of their feet made a lot of noise, so she decided to sort of float along. She found that using her flight power was already less tiring than it had been before. Maybe I should train more often.

Reaching the edge of the forest and the lake beyond she saw some kid running around with pillars and shapes of water all around him. "Whoa! Check it out!"

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:52 am
Maria strained her eyes to see what Jordan was looking at, since Maria had fallen behind when Jordan began to float/fly. When she got close enough to see she exclaimed, "Holy doggie-poopies!" Then stumbled forward to get a better view. "Oh! It looks like water peoples..."

|| July? xD ||

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 am
((O: XP))

((well, he's not here, so I guess we could just...bleh ^^))

Jordan landed on the ground. "I didn't know you could walk on water with a water I'ras..." She said, touching her blue eye absentmindedly. Heh, well I can still fly over the water, so there."  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:11 am
Maria looked at the person, and cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted, "HI!" Loudly, trying to get the person's attention.

|| yuppers. ||

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:12 am
Ruuko looked at the man confused. "um, im new here so i dont know what my class's are." Ruuko smiled cheerfully at the man. "who are you by the way Mr. door-man" Ruuko meant this as the man who opened the door.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:34 am
((Ah, being Tele is fun))

"Ah, I see, I see. My names Telemachus, though people call me Pres. They're just weird like that. Well then, try checking your mailbox. You do know what a mailbox is, don't you, Mr. Know-Nothing?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:42 am
Ruuko looked at the man in sudden anger. "hey! that wasent nice!" Ruuko puffed his face before sticking his tonge out at him. he then quickly grabbed something on the man and ran inside. "Hahaha! Mail box-mail box! Gonna find a mail box!" he sang his way thru the dorm.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:48 am
Tele blinked. "Well, guess that means he knows what a mailbox is. He took something...that's not good." RARGLEFARLE!!!!!! He shouted with his telepathy. Something that loud would startle him. "Oh well, on my way then," he smiled, whistling out the door. Maybe I could sic Alex on him to get my stuff back.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:59 am
Ruuko looked around the inside looking for a mail box with his name on it. "i'm surprised that that guy did not chase after me." Ruuko see's his mail box and run's over to it.

(do i make up my scedule or dose someone else)  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:05 pm
((you can come up with whatever the heck you want ^^ Heh, Tele's probably the only character that wouldn't chase after him XD))  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Ruuko looked over his scedule before happily running out side to his first class. he ran inside the school and knocked on the door of the english class room.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 pm
((Damnies! XP I wish I could be on mroe foten to follow the RP right! XP))

Rock swung around, jumping, dashing at the figures as the water along his arms sliced through the figures, which the water crashed back to the lake itself. He was pretty fast on his feet, agile and precise. But when someone yelled 'hi' He lost his concentration and his feet dug into the surface with a big wave as he skidded to a halt. He turned towards the source of the sound to see 2 people were observing him. He got back on his feet, drenched to the bone. That was only an advantage for him. ''Who are you?'' He called back, crouching slightly to be ready for any stike possible. He was standing in the middle of the lake and therefore could not see the color of their eyes, so he could not know what they could do. He flexed a hand, ready to counter if anything happened.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games