Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:30 pm
Ami shrugged. "This looks like my mothers summer home.." She let out a sigh and a small laugh. "Well, were screwed right now arn't we?" She laughed harder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
"Same as always." She answered with a chuckle. "I wonder how this'll turn out...specially for Dante, he's having hell by now..."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 pm
Zane wondered how Eris was holding up, but then he ended the conversation. "So, about this. Are we agreed?" Ami gave her a look of relife. "So what are we going to do?" Ami askes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:28 pm
War nodded with a smirk. "Agreed."

Serrinia glanced back tot he group. "Well, I know we can't really fight our way out, the four brothers are practically indestructable...So is Zane from what I've learned of him...I guess we're gonna have to wait this out...But I don't know, I'm in much of a mess as it is.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 pm
Ami smiled. "Well, waiting it out seems fun, but, I want to go home, and I can teleport." She srugged  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm
"Then you should probably go.." Serrinia stated, standing up. "There's something that I have to do...And can't be done by running away.."

At that point Famine walked into the room followed by Death. "What was with the screaming awile ago? I thought you two were in a brawl or something." Famine said.

"Ah, nothing...It's alright really.."

Death glanced to Ami and walked towards Serrinia. "Alright, War is already finishing up the agreement, just warnin ya so you can say your goodbye's"  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm
Ami shot Serrinna a glance, and when they walked away. "I'm not leaving my friend, we do whatever it is, together." She said plainly, she laughed a little. "Eragon must be having a heartattack." She laughed and then had a serious face. "So, since I don't remember anything, tell me what happened on your end."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:41 pm
Serrinia stifled a cackle and shook her head. "He must be in the hospital by now!" After the last sentence her face became dour. "Well, War is using Dante's body as a host for now and the only way for him to leave is use a sacrafice..Which will be Dante...And the only way to actually save him..." She turned her head away away. "Is to become their fifth...But I can handle it.." She reverted her head back to Ami and smiled. "I've been through worse..."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:09 pm
Ami clenched her fist. "It WON'T save him,can't you see? That sacrifice will KILL him! And I know your strong, but you are NOT doing it alone." Ami was serious, she isn't going to back out now...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 pm
Serrinia shook her head. "I know what you mean Ami, but I mean I know alot healing powers and all, but I know a way to save him wether or not he's dead, it's a long shot but even with two people doing it it could kill both in the process...We'd either need more power or.." Her voice trailed off for a minuit and looked to Ami. "A whole group, even then it's risky but the odds of one dying is less..." Her voice then started to break. "But if we just left him like he is know it'd be a worse fate then death...but even if they tried the ritual without one, he'd still die, maybe even more...I just don't know what to do other then what I said.." After seeing the three motion her to leave she gave Ami a hug and smiled. "If you can find another way then tell me telipathically. I gotta go for now..." She then waved to her for a second and left the room quietly.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Ami looked at her leave and went in the room, and saw the guy in the room. She looked at him, and walked upstairs. He went up to her and grabbed her shoulder. "Eris, what is up with you?" She looked at him and grabbed his hand, and was about to break it. He flinched back, and looked at her. "My name is not 'Eris', it's Ameratsu, and if you touch me again, I'll kill you." And walked kept walking. He got scared, and looked at her back.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:13 pm
After they reached their living place Death looked at the ceiling and smirked. "He's getting there, not too long.."

War and Famine glanced to him with at first confusion then after they caught on matched smirks spread across their faces.

Deatgh then turned to them with a small gleam in his eyes. "Our leader is waking, soon the apocalypse will be upon everyone.."

A small cough rang through the room and Death facepalmed himself. "Uh-yea, not Dante or anybody you know..."

Serrinia glared while holding her head. 'If only I could find an easy way out...I know by now If I back out they'll force me to like them and nobody else would be saved...But on the other hand..' She glanced to War who still harbored Dante's body. 'If I do go through with this..Will they keep to their promise of saving Dante?' She cut short of her confusing thoughts. "Also.." She started with a growl. "Your promise..."

War nodded and held his arms across his chest with a smirk still harbored on his face. "Of course, wouldn't forget that.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:19 pm
Ami was pacing and pacing when she finally thought of something, It was going to suck, or be easy......But, she had to do this..."Serrinna, listen I have a plan, but It's not going to be easy"........  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:26 pm
Serrinia perked up at Ami's words and a small smile spread across her face. "What is it you're thinking?" She sent back, making a 'one moment' sign with her fingers to the three brothers.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 pm
Ami spoke slowly and calmly. "What you have to do is convince them that I could help them with their plan or whatever, and once they agree, you reassure them that you can make me do what they want, and come get me." she stoped and sighed. "I know it sounds stupid, but it's all I got, and I'm sure you can think of way to make it work." She stoped and waited for a reply.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff