Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Len & Laren's Mansion of Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 am
Little Broken Puppet

User Image* Len ((right)) & Laren ((left)) *

After what felt like an eternity of simply spinning in a circle as fast as he could in the backyard, Len had dropped down in the grass on his back. It was probably a childish move, but it was a fun move since he knew how much Laren would get ticked off by it. Laughing softly to himself, he just watched the slightly spinning clouds move across the sky. She was coming and he knew it, but for now he'd just lay here staring up into the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 pm
Dantes_river

It took Rachel a while to find Len, but when she did she approached him silently. She laid down in the grass next to him, looking up at the sky without saying a word for a few moments. Sighing deeply, she broke the silence but didn't shift her gaze to the sky. "Im sorry if I've been taking up too much time with Laren. I hope you don't regret setting us up." She said smoothly, shifting her chocolate brown gaze to him for a moment before returning it to the sky. She didnt want to upset Len because he was the happier of the two twins, and they needed some happiness around here.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 am
Little Broken Puppet

"What are you talking about? Our fight? It has nothing to do with you so don't worry about it. He'll come around to seeing my side eventually," Len hummed smoothly while never shifting his deep blue-grey eyes from the clouds drifting overhead. While the fight had everything to do with Rachel, Len didn't intend to let Rachel know that. He would deny it like there was no tomorrow. Vaguely pointing to the clouds above them, the white fluffy clouds began changing shape as he started softly humming Someday by Celtic Woman.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:54 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel eyed Len, but didn't continue on with the subject. If he didn't want to tell her the truth she wouldn't make him. Even if she could invade his memories, she wasn't that type of person. "Why did you tell on Terra Vanitas?" She asked curiously, plucking a piece of grass and examining it, paying no mind to the clouds. She wasn't exactly sure why he had to stay behind his doors, because he really didn't seem all that bad to Rachel. But then again, nothing is ever really as it seemed. Sitting there for a moment, Rachel thought about earlier events that occurred during the day. Then she began to question if it was safe to be outside, but quickly shrugged off the thought.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:09 pm
Little Broken Puppet

"Because he needs to understand that he isn't free to do as he likes. He's a dangerous being who doesn't listen to me, the one who let him exist in this world. Laren's the only one who can get him to behave so Laren administers punishment for disobedience," Len responded smoothly as he continued humming the tune. It was fun just lying in the grass as the sun shined it's wadm light down on him. It didn't mean he was too thrilled about sharing his space with Rachel right now. He didn't hate or dislike her, but he didn't like her either so it left his idea of her more free to decision than any others.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:06 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel didn't say anything more, only sat quietly. A few thoughts were running through her head but she didn't care to voice them right now. Instead, she pushed herself off the grass and made her way back inside, sighing softly to herself. This day wasn't going very good. She decided to see what was in the kitchen, partially because she was thirsty and partially because she had nothing better to do at the moment. Making her way through the house, she stepped into the kitchen and went over to the refrigerator, opening it up to look inside. She grabbed a bottle of water and an apple from the counter before propping herself up to sit on it, swinging her legs.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:29 pm
Little Broken Puppet

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

"Rachel! Let Laren know I'll be back in a little while!" Len shouted into the house before heading back out into the yard. He padded out to the garage and chose a truck to take out onto the road as he honestly couldn't care less whether his brother approved or not. He'd find someone to spend time with while his brother drooled over the auburn haired female in the house. Without any hesitation, he drove off down the road to the marketplace. Oh how boredom irritated him far worse than Terra Vanitas did.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 am
Dantes_river
I hope it's a crazy person 3nodding

User Image
Rachel slid off the counter and nodded slightly, even though Len couldn't see her. Biting at her apple, she wondered through the house, humming softly as she searched for Laren and Terra Vanitas. "Maybe I could get a glimpse of what this punishment is.." She mumbled to herself, taking another bite o her apple. She wasn't sure where the two had went, seeing as how she didn't recall seeing any paticular room that looked as if it could be used for punishment.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 pm
Little Broken Puppet
xD

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

"Now stay in your designated rooms like I told you to! I'm tired of having this discussion with you!" Laren snapped before slamming the basement door closed and leaving Terra Vanitas lying on the basement floor. Punishment was necessary with the demon Len had kept alive or he might go rampant. Rampaging demons weren't a good thing whatsoever. Instead of looking for Rachel or Len, he padded out into the backyard in order to wash the star demon's blood off of his skin and clothes with the waterhose. Noticing Rachel passing by a window nearby, he made the window open up a bit and smiled lightly at how oblivious she seemed to the things around her when in thought. "What's up, chickadee?"

Terra Vanitasxxx
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image

As the truck pulled up Jeran looked out the passenger side window at the home. "Its a very nice home you have here." He said.

Dantes_river

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:36 pm
Dantes_river
I like crazy people!

Rachel jumped back slightly as the window opened, breaking out of her concentrated state. Moving over to look out, she smiled softly and watched Laren curiously, seeing some blood on him. "Len told me to tell you he's going somewhere. What are you doing?" She asked softy, climbing through the window swiftly to skip over to him. Stopping in front of him, she chucked her apple core towards the woods, flashing him a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:56 pm
Little Broken Puppet
xD

xToasterMuffinx

Knux_nyan

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

"Don't care what he's up to. He's going to apologize for what he said or we'll just never speak again. Simple as that," Laren almost seemed to half growl, half grumbled. He then started spraying himself down with the waterhose again as he contemplated how honest he should put what he was doing. After a few moments, he finally settled on his choice and so responded to the female's question. "I'm washing blood off of my skin and clothes with the hose."

Terra Vanitasxxx
User Image

As the truck came to a full stop, Len merely smiled at the group. "We have many acres of land that go with the mansion including six cabins. I wouldn't be surprised if you could use the various plants for your alchemical concoctions. The biggest pet peeve we'll have is if you enter the rooms with the red or black doors. Those are Terra Vanitas' rooms so he doesn't get all rampant from boredom. And don't attempt the basement either 'cause that's his main hangout area. But for now, welcome to your new home. Take a look around and pick out your new rooms. If you'd like to redecorate just ask and I'll jump on it. Once settled into your rooms, we'll have dinner in the garden in the backyard," he hummed cheerfully as he put the truck in park and shut off the engine. By the time anyone could blink, Len had opened the doors for his newest companions. Let's see how Laren enjoyed being completely ignored. Urban had slid out of the backseat of the truck and was already examining the exterior of the building along with the soil under his feet. It was nice, but looked as if it had more secrets than anyone could count.

xxxUrban
"This ain't no place for a hero..."

User Image  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:42 am
Dantes_river

>---Red Forbes&Blue Forbes---<

User ImageUser Image

Red stepped out the car and just walked into the house, giving much of this lots of thought. She found a room, not black, nor red. She laid on the bed out of being tired. Her red hair laid against the bed spread out seeming like it was eating the sheets. She just stared at the ceiling with her usual angry look.

Blue had walked in behind red but, just gotten separated from her and just randomly walked around the house looking around at the scenery and smiled admiring it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:35 am
User Image

Jeran nodded to Len then with a smile. "Thank you. I'll set up in one of the cabins." He said bowing his head to Len before getting out, grabbing his bag, and walking over to one of the many cabins on the estate. He stood there for a moment at the front door of the cabin looking up at it with a sigh as he opened the door and walked in looking around.

Dantes_river

xToasterMuffinx

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel nodded slightly, stepping a little closer and snatching the hose away, skipping back with it. "It was about me wasn't it, the argument?" She questioned, holding the hose up like a gun with half smirk, even though there was a tinge of sadness in her eyes. She knew the argument was about her, even though Len had said it wasn't. She glanced over him, seeing that his clothes were now clean, but she still continued to hold the hose up, pointed towards him.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff