Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:33 pm
Amy and Thistle were now in the entrance building at the information desk. She was talking with Jessi.

"No, I don't want to ban him. That would just make things worse. I'm hoping he'll just give up and stay away again. Or, I just wish he'd open his ears and finally hear me for once. He only sees things his way and has like a block in his mind on anything new. He sees me as a witch and just... closes up after that."

"Would Karrie be able to talk to him? Maybe just as a friend and not tell your dad who he is exactly?"

Amy scoffed and shook her head. She watched Thistle as she ate some soft candy out of Jessi's hand.

"No, I would not ask Karrie to do that. I want to keep those two as far away from each other as possible. Karrie's like... this untouched, happy part of my life. My dad is the part of my life that I'd like to forget. I don't want to blend the two."

Jessi nodded, understanding.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:28 am
{{... Whoops. I forgot to move Amy home last night. Ah well. She and Thistle arrived at home/Karrie's just fine! XD}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 pm
Amy came into AS with Thistle for the evening. Thistle ran to the pet area, anxious to play with some of the other pets that she saw over there.

Amy chuckled softly as she watched Thistle and then went over to the edge of the pool. She sighed and looked out over the water, trying to stay calm.  
The Unknown Shadow generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 36!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:20 pm
It was roughly 4 p.m. now, and after checking in for a bit, Shadow decided to go visit the game area.

He saw that one of the games nearest to him was a ring toss.

"Ring Toss." he scoffed. "I always hated these things, they're always rigged."

He tossed a ring.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:22 pm
The ring bounced off the pole and fell on the floor on the other side of the counter.

"Like I said." he murmured. "Rigged."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:25 pm
Amy saw a man come in, someone she had never seen before. She watched him try the rings and then began to walk over to him when he missed.

"You know, you might enjoy the remote-controlled boat racing game in the small pool over there."

She smiled at the man.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Unknown Shadow rolled 5 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 5, 3, 2 Total: 29 (5-50)

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:30 pm
Shadow merely glanced at Amy, then walked down to the boat maze.

Putting a credit into the boat maze, he began to navigate it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Amy watched as the man didn't make it through the maze in the allotted amount of time. Well, at least she and Kits would know that the maze was challenging.

"Well, at least the games are fun to play. I'm Amethyst by the way, though you can call me Amy if you wish. I'm one of the two owners of Aqua Springs."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Unknown Shadow generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:43 pm
The boat navigated well for most of the journey, however it lost.

Although Shadow wasn't mad, it still put him in his place.

"Maybe I'll try this again later."
he murmured.

He didn't want to play that much more, but he did pick up a duck on the way out, just for the heck of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Amy smiled politely at the man as he went over to the duck pond. "Well, it was nice to meet you. I'll be over relaxing in one of the lounge chairs by the pool if you need help with anything."

She then walked over to said chair and sat down in it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:08 pm
Although it wasn't a winner, he did leave feeling satisfied.
The strains of the day had put him in a bad mood. He was irritable and very cranky. He had heard what the girl had said, Responded "Nice meeting you too." even though it wasn't really a meeting at all, and then headed to the locker room to get changed for a hot tub visit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 pm
Amy smiled, a little brighter this time, as the man said it was nice meeting her. He seemed to be a little more relaxed now. If Aqua Springs could relax someone that way, then it was doing its job and she was very happy about it. She just wished he had told her his name. Hopefully he'd come back and he'd give it to her then.

Amy relaxed back into the lounge chair.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs with Smok following her. Seeing Amy on a lounge chair, she walks up to her* Hi Amy!

*flies right over to the pet area*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Amy jerked up in the chair when she heard a voice near her. She had accidentally dozed off apparently.

She looked up and began to smile when she saw it was Kits.

"Kits? Hey! It's good to see you? How are you..."

Her eyes finally took note of her outfit and her smile grew. "Oh wow! You look AWESOME tonight, Kits! I think that's my favorite outfit of yours that I've seen, and you know how much I loved that skirt. Dang you should wear that when Rod's around! I can quickly transfigure it on you the next time we're all here if you want."

In the pet area, Thistle caught sight of her friend flying over to the pet area. She had been sliding down the slide. When she reached the bottom, she squeaked loudly and happily as she ran over to Smok.

When he landed in front of her, she lightly tackled him to the ground and nuzzled him as she squeaked happily. She then started lightly licking his face. She had missed him!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm
*blushes* Thank you... I was just bored and looking through my closet earlier. redface

*turns his face away from her and rubs his nose with a complaining squeak. He'd missed her too, but didn't want her licking his nose! He wiggles away from her and sneezes, then rests his head on her shoulder*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games