Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna sighed after a moment. It wasn't getting any easier to talk."Alright, I'm sorry, I'm not very good at talking to people. But David thinks your cool to be around so I thought I would try and make a new friend. Sorry that I stink at it." She said blushing slightly and scratching the back of her head nervously. She would have usually messed with her hat. Now that she had said that she wasn't so nervous but she didn't know whether or not the younger ravenclaw would be okay with that...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

As the other girl spoke Erica instantly understood. In all honesty the amount of conversations she had today were astonishing. She had talked to four entirely different people who she had never met before, it had to be some sort of record, at least for her. "I understand and you're doing quite well" Erica said with all the smile she could muster. It was strange to her the someone would actually want to be around her and have the desire to strike up a conversation, yet here she was. "So are you good friends with David?" She asked not sure of what else to say.

{OoC: }
shabatha

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna sighed in relief before smiling."Oh thank god. I was sure you were going to think i was weird and run off to another Ravenclaw." She said chuckling a bit nervously. But then the question of David came up. She blushed a bit trying to think of whether it would seem better to say he was her boyfriend or if they were 'really' good friends... She didn't want to sound too... Forward though. Since she was now making a new friend, who a moment ago she was getting slightly jealous of.

After a moment of quiet she smiled shyly. "Oh, well David is my boyfriend..."She said quietly and quite nervously. For a Ravenclaw she wasn't being very scientific about things... "He's kinda part of the reason why I came over here. I wanted to know who you were." She said scratching the back of her head nervously again.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:18 am
User Image
Say a PRAYER
xxxxxxxxxThen we're there
At the drawbridge of a castle
xxxxxxxxxAnd there's something TRULY TERRIBLE inside.

Hard to believe that this was the first year that Jasmine wasn't going to be at school. Erianthe really should have graduated last year. She should have, but things just got in the way of that. Things like her brother murdering her during their third year. Although, he had gotten his punishment. Zane was a vampire now. Out of the Acacia triplets, that left Jasmine as the only one living. The ghost wondered how her sister was doing now that she was no longer confined to the castle as she was. Although, confinement might not be the best term for it. Erianthe didn't want to leave the castle. She never did finish her education.

As she floated through the Great Hall, Erianthe decided that she no longer had a reason to visit the Slytherin table. Her sister was gone, and when she was alive, she was not a Slytherin. The inhuman members of the triplets had been Ravenclaws during their time at Hogwarts. Of course, the vampire of them wasn't allowed back on school grounds, or really even back into the public light considering the fact that he had never stood trial for murdering her. But that was in the past.

The Ravenclaw table seemed to be filled with students that Erianthe didn't recognize. Had it really been that long since she passed away? Had it really been that long since she spent time among members of her own house? Perhaps the ghost could make some friends among the Ravenclaws. At the very least there could be a curious muggleborn who had never seen a ghost before. Then again, they were Ravenclaws. They had likely done some reading. She just hoped that they didn't mistake her for the Grey Lady. After all, Erianthe doubted that she was mentioned in any books.

User Image
OOC:
User Image  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image

the more words that left Erica's mouth the more she surprised herself. She was using words she didn't know where in her vocabulary and she was actually holding on a real conversation. She could blame her father's talkativeness for that she supposed. Erica laughed slightly "Believe me I'm just glad to have someone talking to me." She said with a shy smile. Erica was a bit surprised at Shayna's next words. "Boyfriend?" She asked quietly with a small blush. She wasn't sure why that suddenly made her uncomfortable. Love was something very foreign to her and it probably would be for a long time. "That's...great" Erica had no idea what else to say and why on earth had David being the girl's boyfriend made her want to know about Erica? That was something she could just not wrap her head around.

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 pm
Sending one last plane over to the Ravenclaw table it landed in front of Shayna again.

David
I'm sure she can handle him. I wonder what this present might be... well I'll see you after the feast to find out and I can't wait. Oh and play nice.

At the end of his letter was a smiley face.

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna noticed the sudden change as the topic turned to David... "Actually, forget I said that... I didn't mean to make it awkward... I just felt like you would like to know some of the reason why I wanted to talk to you... Other than you are a new Ravenclaw..." The more she talked the quieter she became which had her feeling like she was failing even more at talking to others than before. That and she thought she was making everything so much more awkward with every word. When another little plane landed in front of her she barely glanced at it as she tried to come up with anything that would fix the conversation. But her brain was acting dumb on her now as she couldn't think of anything...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus was pretty much ignored from the moment he spoke. He sighed a bit, some prefect he turned out to be. He smelled the air and cringed his nose there was so many people it was hard to tell where one small started and another one started. He wanted to pull out one of his books but since he was now a prefect he thought better of it. He'd look a poor prefect to have his nose in a book the first day of his new responsibilities.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Erica stared with slight alarm as she realized she may have very well killed the conversation. She didn't know why she felt so awkward about her simply mention David was her boyfriend. "No, no it's okay. I'm just glad to have someone to talk to" and that was the truth, she didn't know what she would do if she had ended the chance to befriend this girl. She needed a topic, what were people interested in. Hmm...she thought back to her family. One thing immediately came to her mind. "So do you like quidditch?" She asked eagerly hoping the girl did and didn't have some sort of aversion to the sport. It was doubtful at this point that she could make the subject any worse than it was already.

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna perked at the newest topic. Quidditch? She loved the game. Well... Now anyway. "Well, before I came here I had no idea what Quidditch even was but here soon probably a week after Sorting the tryouts for the house teams are being held, and last year, I was reserve Seeker.It is a fun sport. Do you like it?" She asked genuinely intrigued at the possibility of a new team mate. Or even just the new topic. Then she remembered the little airplane in front of her and finally deemed it worthy to read. She smiled a little when he said play nice. But the possibility that he didn't understand what the gift was for was a little unsettling... Certainly he was only jesting.

(Bleh Short)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Maiya Kajuji

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Erica was relieved at the girls eagerness at the new subject. Man, maybe she was good at this whole friendship thing. She listened closely to the girl speak. "Well I haven't played much. Both of my parents did the sport when they were here at Hogwarts and my dad has had me ride on a broom a bit but I'm not sure if I plan on playing here. Maybe in a few years we'll see" She thought back to many, what she deemed, near death experiences on a broom. She enjoyed it when she was safe but she wasn't great a broom though. "So you're the seeker? I've heard that's a rather tough spot to play." Though it was true her knowledge of the sport was limited. Her father would go on rants about the sport but she'd usually just tune out. Now it appeared the knowledge she had actually picked up would be rather useful.

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {In Control}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari reentered the great hall just as sorting had finished. A sense of power followed her as she made her way strait to the podium over looking the student body. She looked at each table waiting for them to calm down from the excitement of getting new members. Once the room was silent she began."Welcome to Hogwarts for those of you just joining us, we are glad to have you and your new house will be your home for the next seven years so make sure to enjoy your time here. For those returning, we are happy to have you back. Now the rules are the same as every year don't go in the woods alone and don't die. If you have any questions ask your prefects. Now with out further ado, let's eat!"She said a clap and food appears on all of the tables. Inari returned to her seat and took a long drink.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:49 am
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie sat down at the Ravenclaw table, admittedly not paying close attention top anything, something that was not usual for her. She was thinking of what to do next. She had applied for a position in the Department of Mysteries. She figured it would be the one place she would always be able to continue learning and studying, even if she was going to be forbidden to ever speak of her job. She didn't really have many to talk to it about anyway. She indeed had friends, family, but she wasn't even sure what they would say. Mum wanted Rosie to follow in her footsteps and become a reporter. Dad wanted her to join the International Quidditch Team. Neither of which were appealing to the girl. She was now an adult. 17 years old. 18 in a little over a months time. The thought made the girl nervous. No more education, no more learning. No more comforting feel of friends sleeping in the same room as her. No more Quidditch. "I'll miss this place." she said aloud as she stared into her empty goblet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Depressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Guh, a whole year gone by, and I made like, no friends, and barely spent any time with the ones I had. Lame.' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy sat at the Ravenclaw table, her normally bright locks and eyes a plain, gray sheen, her normally animated expression equally dull. She glanced around to see her fellow Eagles, and then to the other tables, looking for familiar faces. A whole year gone by, and what did she have to show for it? She'd made no friends; she'd hardly spent any time with Jess or Toby. She found Jeremy Long incredibly interesting, of course, but she didn't think they were friends per say. More like allies in a single instance of troublemaking. She'd never gotten around to trying to get to know him, either by spying or conversing. She had met Minn, and she liked the older girl well enough, but honestly, she didn't see them having too much in common. The Gryffindor girl was far too sweet to be up for the sort of fun Gypsy tended to prefer. She sighed, blowing air to puff her bangs out of her face, hardly even blinking when it simply fell back to its original position. She leaned on her fist, propping her head up on the table, wanting more than anything to simply lay her head down. She wasn't hungry; she didn't have any friends in her own house to talk to, really. And she wasn't even particularly excited about her house winning the House and Quidditch cups; after all, she'd done nothing to contribute. Actually, she'd done rather the opposite; she recalled the points lost over her outburst in Astronomy. She sighed again, her eyes glazing over, her attention wandering. All in all, the year had been rather... well, dull. She'd have to correct that next year... but how?

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:47 am
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer had entered the Great Hall, eyes scanning the room before he decided to head to a table. He was, quite frankly, annoyed at his own house, and the whole pureblood idea that ran rampant throughout it. He'd heard several insults slung his way, not the least of which was 'mudblood', and he decided that sitting there wasn't worth hearing any of it. He instead slouched his way over to the Ravenclaw table, his eyes already spying gray and he had to blink. It always surprised him that Gypsy could just change her hair color on demand, and he actually thought it was rather neat. Creeping up behind the girl with all of the stealth of one born to the streets, he reached behind her ear and pulled out a galleon he 'borrowed' from one of his housemates. Not Bree, he could never do that to his sister, but one of the pureblood prats that wouldn't miss it that much. "Cor blimey, ya need ta brighten up a bi', garden. I never saw hair tha' gray 'cept on some ol' blokes I ran inta a pinch o' trouble wit'. Wha's go' ya all Punch an' Judy?"

-------------------------------------------
State: Happy the year's over.
OOC: Translation: Punch an' Judy - moody
-------------------------------------------

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games