Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:05 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall ~ Hufflepuff Table

Chloe’s question was answered by an older student she didn’t know the name off. Although the answer she was given seemed a little strange to her. She saw him when she was younger in a vision. ‘That’s an odd answer.’ Chloe thought before turning to the girl who spoke. That’s when another first year asked what a Howler was. It wasn’t surprising that some students didn’t know what they were. Chloe herself had never received one. It was usually her brother getting into all the trouble.

With the first years question it was the girl from earlier who answered her. Listening to the two girls talk she at least now knew both the girls names. “I’m Chloe Clarisse and this is Rose we’re both in first year as well.” She spoke figuring it was only polite to give them her name. After all she was kind of interrupting their conversation.

With: Other Hufflepuffs

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:11 am
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose heard what a Howler was and looked down slightly at her food. She thought. 'I'm probably never going to get one of those...' She heard the rest about a Muggle Born and Half blood. She looked really confused. When she heard her name she snapped out of it and smiled softly.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!

"Oh, my mistake," Kat said politely. When the another first year girl entered their conversation, Katrina smiled to her. "Nice to meet you Chloe and Rose. Welcome to Hufflepuff! And Carmina, please just call me Kat. Everyone else does. Girls, this is Ariana," she said, taking her girlfriend's hand and smiling at her. The new conversation seemed to be brightening her spirits.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:29 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell was confused and also disgusted. She was confused that whoever had sent Ada the howler wasn't her actual mother since hers was muggle, but then she was disgusted because that meant a actual witch made the howler and sent it to poor Ada just to mess with her! "That's just awful!" came tumbling out her mouth before she could stop it. "Who would be so-soso darn conniving that they'd go an' tell their parents tae dae sic' a hin'. Hoo rude can ye be?! an' what's waur is 'at th' parents went alang wi' thes this monstrosity!" in the midst of her anger her Scottish brogue overpowered her senses making all the words coming out a bit rougher than normal from the soft-tilled girl.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Ada | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | Feeling: Angry | Thinking: Those rogue villians!|

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana pulled her hands away from her ears just in time to hear Katrina's answer to her question. "You mean, you know him?" she asked, looking at the mysterious man curiously. He didn't look like any typical man you'd see on the streets of England. Her eyes continued to stare at the figure until she felt her girlfriend's fingers wrap around her. "Hi!" she exclaimed, looking at the three first years who sat in front of her. "My name's Ariana, Ariana Hawthorne!" she exclaimed, reaching a hand over her chest as she introduced herself. The girl hadn't heard Katrina already tell them her name.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,

~Roseann Lutrick~

Rose smiled at Ariana. "I'm Rose, Roseann Lutrick." She said and lightly waved hi at the girl she was glad she was making friends. Even being friends who were in Third and Second years.

I never see them.
I despise them so.

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:57 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe smiled at Katrina's welcome. It was nice to be welcomed into your house. After all they were a family while at Hogwarts right? "It's nice to meet all of you too." she replied summing it up in one go. She was glad that she had this chance to meet other Hufflepuffs her first day at Hogwarts.

"Nice to meet you Ariana I'm Chloe Clarisse." she spoke figuring she didn't hear what they were talking about. Chloe couldn't help but wonder about the rest of the school year. So far it was pretty good however things could always change. How they could change for the worst was hard to figure but that was something that was always a possibility.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

A smile spread across Ariana's face. "Rose is such a pretty name!" she said cheerfully. It fit the girl with that name very well as she was extremely adorable, with big blue eyes and light hair that looked somewhat blonde and pink. She then looked at the other girl who greeted her. "It's nice to meet you, too," she said with a smile. "You're going to love it here!" she exclaimed towards the first years who sat in front of her.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Yay!

Katrina turned to her girlfriend and rested her head on Ariana's shoulder. "I'm still tired," she said to Ari with a little smile.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana pushed her almost empty plate away from herself and turned her head in Katrina's direction. "Wanna go up to the common room?" she asked, raising her eyebrows slightly.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Yay!

That sounded like a really good idea. Katrina nodded, yawning as she did. She sat up and stretched, arching her back. Then she pushed her mostly untouched plate forward and stood up. "After you then, babe," Kat said with a smile.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,

~Roseann Lutrick~

Rose smiled and played with her white hair. It was so white that it would change colors depending on the lighting. She yawned and stared ather emty plate. She didn't each much, she looked at Chole and smiled. "Do you want to go to the common room too?" She asked and smiled sleepy like.

I never see them.
I despise them so.

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Yay!

Katrina looked to Rose. "You guys need to wait for the Prefects to bring you to the common room."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Great Hall // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'See if I'll show them that I care...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada bit back a smile at Nell's anger and what it did to her accent. Truth be told, she only understood about half of what her friend had said. She waved a hand flippantly. She was no longer sure if Damien was involved directly, although she was sure that he was somehow connected. But, whoever had done it, and whatever their reason, they wouldn't be getting so much as a peep out of her at the moment. She needed to talk to Michelle, who still hadn't written her back, but she wasn't overly worried. She'd head to the kitchen that evening anyway, just in case Michelle was planning on meeting her there. So, in the meantime, she figured she should enjoy her meal. "I don't know," she told Nell, taking a few bites of her dinner, a thoughtful expression on her face, "but, when I find out... I might not be one to actually try and get revenge their way, but... I know someone who is." She knew Nell would know she meant Michelle. Her friend might be nice to her, but Ada knew that she had her moments of pure Slytherin. The hat had placed her there for a reason, after all.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe was just about to answer Rose back when Katrina said they had to wait for the Prefects. "Who are the prefects?" she asked wanting so much but to head to the common room. Not that any of the first years knew where the common room was. "Guess we're stuck until the prefects come to get us." she told Rose wishing she could have said otherwise. Man was it ever a long day...

Chloe yawned lightly as she looked around the room. It seemed that most were either heading out to the common rooms or just simply talking to each other. Hopefully the Prefects would come soon to take them to their dorm.

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games