Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsucolor=red]~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc suddenly woke up from the delicious odors that the food was giving off and hearing Reiko come in. "Ah, that's alright. Sit down my friend." Doc looked at Two and noticed that Two wasn't speaking. "Are you alright Two?" Doc asked as he reached out to take the food. Doc was very grateful that he was given some food to eat after not having any food for awhile. He started eating what he grabbed as if he was in the most respectful place ever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 0
AC: 450

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 am
Garnet Tori
| Bukijutsu-Samurai | 220 - 220 | Sunagakure Genin |

Garnet came into the office behind Reiko who was apologizing for being late. Garnet wasn't one to care for such things. She had an easy going lifestyle. Lazy? Maybe a little, but she could still get the work done on time no matter how slow she'd work on it. Hibiki yawned on Garnet's shoulder. The fluffy puff-ball laid his head on her shoulders and closed his eyes. Hibiki was sleepy as it seemed.

The red head didn't walk far into the office. She really had business in there. All she wanted was to see what Reiko was being so freaked out about for being late to. She could smell food in the air though. 'If the Kazekage is eating shouldn't we leave?' Garnet didn't think it was polite to interrupt a persons eating time. Maybe that was just her though.

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 pm
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc was just finishing up one of the cookies when he noticed that someone was in the doorway. "Why don't you come in and sit down? The food is really good." Doc said while looking back at the door. He then grabbed a muffin and looked at Two. "So, what is there in terms of missions because I'm pretty sure that Reiko is wanting to go on one." Doc got more relaxed in the chair and started eating the muffin that was in his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Pulling out a curiously lit pen, Two began to write upon the air itself, the words hanging as a visible cursive style. I am doing well, Doc. Were you able to take care of the aquaducts & Rouran? I'm still receiving reports of upscale rioting from the lack of water. Capping the pen for a few moments, Two smiled at Garnet, a hand extending towards the food that he had just created. Being a cook-type of person, his habits of giving unto others was greater than normal, & he relished the fact.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 pm
DOC NARA

"I'm sorry if I haven't left yet but I have a genin that wants a mission, so I was thinking that maybe they can come with me? Doc said as he grabbed another cookie. Doc stood up out of the chair and had a little stretch. He then walked over to the door and was waiting for Two's answer so that he can head out and get the mission started. "So can they come?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Info:
[Two]

Hand still on the cap, Two shook his head in approval, since having more company along would solidify the group's military presence more. Suddenly remembering an important memo, he uncapped the pen & wrote a little more. Take the internal tunnels within the entrance to one of the sides. There currently is a situation occuring that I'd like to keep you out of. A worried look crossed his face, an expression which meant for only the mere protection. Nobody needed to be harmed if it was avoidable!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 pm
DOC NARA

"The internal tunnels? Whats wrong with the entrance?" Doc said in suspicion. He then turned to the other two nin and said "Alright, get your stuff together because were going to be heading out now." Doc went over to the food and grabbed a lot of it and put it in his bag. "The foods really good Two. Thanks for making it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:13 am
(( Quick Note: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=21345689#321578249 ))  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 am
Garnet Tori

Garnet shook her head at the invite to join in eating food. “No thank you. I’m not hungry.” She said. She and Hibiki had eaten before going to the library. Even if the little fox was drooling at the moment, he had just eaten a cookie. He was a small little thing. You would think he couldn’t eat a lot, but Garnet refused to lug around an overweight fox, so she made sure he didn’t he a lot. She blinked as the man who hadn’t been talking took out a pen of some kind and started writing in the air.

I guess he can’t talk.’ She thought. She shook her head again as this man also invited her to sit down and eat. “No thank you.” Garnet repeated. She looked around the room and partially ignored the conversation. She was thinking about leaving to go train her bukijutsu style. However, when the guy that had yelled in the library lumped her into a mission with him and Reiko, she couldn’t help but be a little miffed at that.

She listened to some talk about internal tunnels and the main entrance not being a choice to go into where ever she was being pulled too. “Now wait just a moment.” Garnet interrupted the two men talking. She found it a little rude that she was being put in this mission by the guy who yelled in the library. “It’s rude to say a person is going on a mission when you didn’t ask in the first place.” she said putting a hand on her hip. She wouldn’t mind going on the mission, but she would have liked to be asked before hand. ‘They’ll ask if I want food, but not a mission?’ she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:40 pm
DOC NARA

Doc was taken off guard by what Garnet had just said. Doc looked at Two then to Reiko then at Garnet. "Oh, I'm really sorry. I just thought that really anyone would want to go on a mission but i really should have asked you first." Doc said very apologetically to Garnet, "So then would you want to come with us on the mission because I know that I wont be able to do it alone, or with just Reiko. It would be great if you came."

Doc looked at Garnet briefly then to his feet. Doc walked back over to the chair again but he only sat on the arm of the chair this time. it would be great if more people came then it means less work for me. That's awesome. Doc thought to himself. Doc grabbed another cookie from the pile of cookies that were there and he started eating it slowly.

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 pm
Garnet Tori

I just would of liked to have been asked first.” Garnet said. “I’ll go. I just got to warn you. I don’t like going anywhere or doing anything quickly.” she warned. Hibiki let one long drawn out whine that lasted a good 30 or so seconds. Garnet instantly tugged on one of his ears. “Don’t whine.” she said as she continued to tug on the foxes ears. The fox then went to bite her hand. That time it really did hurt, though there was no blood still. Garnet was trying to tug the annoyed fox off her hand.

Hibiki’s hungry, but do you have something other than cookies and muffins? Like a fruit or something?” Garnet asked as Hibiki still refused to let go of her hand. She was pretty happy that he had bit her left hand though. She had some armor on that hand that kept the sharp fangs from digging into her skin, which she could Hibiki really wanted that to happen at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm
DOC NARA

Doc looked back up at Garnet now with a somewhat smile on his face. "Alright, So whenever your fox cant get something to eat then we can go I guess? Doc said as he finished up his cookie. Doc stood up off the chair and looked back at Two waiting for his answer to Garnet's question. Doc wiped off the crumbs on his body and then walked back over to the door. [If you want, I'll wait outside while you get some fruit. Just if you want though." Doc said as he smiled at Garnet. "Oh, and by the way, don't worry about me rushing things because I don't really like to do some things some times. So I wont be fast."

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Reiko K. Zanokai

Jiton Bloodline | | Ninjutsu/Puppeteer | | Sword User

Fight Fire with Fire, but when in doubt, use water.

"A mission?" Reiko said, his eyes brightened at the sound of it. He crossed his arms and nodded at the Nara. " I'm one who procrastinates, so.. it's the same thing on my end as well. " he said, commenting on the way of rushing things. I need my puppet... the boy sighed at the thought of having no use of his puppetry just yet, hopefully with the mission, he would get enough Ryo to purchase a simple puppet at least. His current one was being repaired (custom).

My sand is iron, yet flows like water, it can be solid or loose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 pm
Garnet Tori

Well we could leave right now.” Garnet said as she finally pried the fox off her hand. She held Hibiki at arms length to avoid the same thing happening a second time. “If you wouldn’t mind an annoyed and hungry fox tagging a long.” she sat Hibiki down on the floor. She could make take Hibiki along with them, but it would be a bother if the fox got in the way. ‘I could leave him here for the time being…but he’ll probably just follow me.’ Garnet thought as she looked at Hibiki. Hibiki growled at her and just sat where he was put.

Garnet looked at both Reiko and the other guy. “So are we all lazy?” she asked upon hearing that the loud mouth wouldn’t mind waiting and that Reiko procrastinated. She chuckled a little bit. The thought of a team of people who hated to rush things was funny to her. ‘This’ll be the longest mission ever.’ she thought.

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Info:
[Two]

Nodding his head to Garnet's fruit question as Doc & her worked out their differences, he lifted himself out of the chair, excusing himself for the moment. Returning as Doc arrived at the office's door & Reiko asked about a mission, a bundle of various ripe fruits could be seen resting in a wicker basket. Setting it down in front of the energetic fox, Two uncapped the pen, writing a simple question in the air. If these apples, oranges, & grapes aren't enough, tell me, please? I'll be here for anything else when you return. Stepping to the side of the door instead of remaining between the support posts, Two waited around, waving his hand in a slow goodbye to the trio's mission.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games