Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:15 pm
dreadno

The red panda gave a sigh, and then explained what the principle was meant for.

"the idea is to never stop moving. so many styles are designed around standing and taking the brunt of the force, while Jing Shen Jie Fang works to move to lessen the impacting force of the opponent. It doesnt take a genious to know that a moving target is harder to hit then one standing still"  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:13 pm
User ImageAN EYE FOR AN EYE,
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

Kamiya nodded. he understood that movement would keep him hard to hit.
"so... if i keep moving. my defence is in my movement. so using that what can i do then?"
he said moving his kukri one into each hand.

state of being:
chakra:
stamina:
techniques used:
current stance:

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:23 pm
dreadno

"Yeah, now just mimic my movements!"

Principle: Move first then Block
Description: It doesnt take a medical ninja specializing in brain surgery to know that a moving target is more difficult to to hit then a still target. By practicing always moving, especially right before they block, the user allows their movements to become slightly more difficult to pin down. By moving with the direction of the attack, the user can even lessen the impact force, making their defenses easier to perform.

Free Spirit Stance
Description: Its interesting enough to think that a style that sells itself as being free and without boundaries would have a stance associated with it. Although a method of standing, it is mainly a practice of allowing the user to go from standing to full alert quickly, able to quickly burst into action after assessing a threat. the user brings their arms close to their body, hands close to their chin open with palms facing outward, their feet with on foot forward though 50-50 weight ratio.
• extra's here

Single Spirit Stance
Description: Taking the "Free Spirit" stance, the user now adds a single one handed weapon to in their front hand, holding it slightly lower with the tip facing the enemy with their other hand close to the weapon. This way, the user's other hand can stay engaged in combat easier.

Down-up Combo
Description: The user performs a quick combo, one that can be performed offensive first or defensive first. The combo consists of a downward slash with their weapon, and an upward block/strike. When performed unarmed, the user performs a falling hammer fist and an upward forearm block/strike either to defend an in coming attack or act as a strike to the neck or head.
• If in "Two Spirit Stance" the user can perform this technique twice for one stamina cost. The user must train each rank individual, and performing it at that level cost that rank in stamina.

Inward Slash-Outward Parry Combo
Description: The user performs a quick combo, one that can be performed offensive first or defensive first. The combo consists of a swift inward slash (tennis swing) and a deflecting, sturdy outward block. Unarmed, this combination is performed with a quick hook punch and a sturdy outward block with either the forearm or the elbow.
• If in "Two Spirit Stance" the user can perform this technique twice for one stamina cost, once with each weapon. The user must train each rank individual, and performing it at that level cost that rank in stamina.

Outward Slash-Inward Parry Combo
Description: The user performs a quick combo, one that can be performed offensive first or defensive first. The combo consists of an outward horizontal slash and an inverted inward block (blade vertical with tip facing downward.) When unarmed, this is performed as a back fist/hammer strike an an inward forearm block.
• If in "Two Spirit Stance" the user can perform this technique twice for one stamina cost, once with each weapon. The user must train each rank individual, and performing it at that level cost that rank in stamina.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:12 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives plopped his happy a** on the ground for a moment and looked at San. "Yeah.. yeah I feel improvement alright. I'm gonna be feeling that one for awhile." he said training for so long and trying not to sleep lest the Shukaku come about. "I feel good though. Tired, very very tired. But good." he said staring up at the sky for a bit taking a breather.

Yo-ko

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:18 pm
dreadno

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San walked by and plopped his happy a** down by knives, sitting in the lotus position. As if by magic, San revealed a blue pot of tea from his burden golem, along with two cups with an insribed dragon fly on the side. Pouring some tea, San offered Knives a cup.

"If it makes you feel any better, you did tasks and feats that i find spectacular. You make it look easy, using your large and pwoerful frame in fluid combative motion to generate true power, not just bulky strength. It separates you as a ninja in my mind, Knives. Your hosting the one tails malice really well too. Im sorry you life had to be given to the village so early..... "

San took a sup of his own tea, his blindfold hiding most of his facial expression.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:32 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives gladly accepted the tea and sipped on it. Seriously, summoning jutsu at times had some interesting applications.
'Soon, soon I shall kill this man and his blood shall feed my sand.'
'You do remember who's the one who sealed you in here.. right?'

"It's alright San. We all have to grow up in some manner sooner or later. I try and make the best of what I can out of what I'm given I suppose." Knives said taking another sip figuring that San was talking about his role now. His role as a jinchuriki.

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:40 am
dreadno

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San took a moment to contemplate the response of Knives, and then took a long sip of tea. His outlook was a good one, especially for the power that he had sealed inside him. Mamoru had told stories about people going insane. This is why the ninja checked up on his student.

"Either way, your doing a great job, so keep up the hard work. If you need anything, just simply let me know. Im going to stick around the dojo, and help whoever is training for a little bit. Just let me know how i can help. "

(thus begins my bullshit weekend escapade. if anyone needs me, i will try to get on. But i will probably not get any internet.....)

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:01 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Sounds like a plan San. Wow.. that was not intended." Knives said finishing his tea before sitting himself up. "I think I'm just gonna rest here for a bit. I've got a few more styles I want to finish up learning before I have to start learning ninjutsu." He said his face frowning slightly as he did not like ninjutsu as much as several others in the village.

"Oh, also San. He keeps talking about using his techniques and power. I guess I thought I'd let you know. I'd like to see what I can do, but given how you seem to freak out about it I gathered you'd want to be around if/when I attempt to train with his power yes?" Knives asked with a straight face, one that he was known for that was hard for people to read visually. San probably would have some way of seeing how serious he was, but to the untrained eye Knives would have a more neutral expression more than anything else.

Yo-ko

(Sorry I changed my name guys I'm just trying to get as many accounts that I can stream lined into same name format now. So just fyi it's still me but unless you quote this name I don't get notifications.)

Jaxdrill

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:32 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

After a few hours of rest Knives decided that it was time to resume his training. He had several techniques and styles that he need to learn and master if he was to prove to Bast that his promotion was not in vain. Granted he already believed that by learning the two most intensive styles he knew about, that he had proved it already. But he remembered Bast's words, 'Everyone is ranked up to whatever their experience with missions suggests they should be. I'm only doing this broad a promotion once, so you all had better train your asses off to make up for it! Anyone who doesn't learn all they can... that person will have to answer to me!'

Those were her words, and Knives would answer for only one thing and this would not be it. Knives hopped up on another line of wire and balanced himself reminding himself how to balance and move quickly upon the wire. This would be his training ground for today. As he practiced his balance upon the wire he began to think that maybe there was more he could do than just run or walk along the wire. He began to think, perhaps running AND fighting was too much. However, maintaining balance and fighting was not. He looked at a student with a smile and the student somewhat cringed. Given what they had all just seen Knives do, he couldn't say he was surprised. He directed that the student draw his blade and gave him a smile.

Knives knew that the most important thing was always the draw of his blade. He had practice numerous times but this, this was different. This time he practiced his draw until he was able to break through steel. His draw was quick and his blade swift. The student was amazed as he blinked as his sword broke in two. Knives practiced on other pieces as well, often on dummies. He did not want to be known as the teach who killed a student. Seriously, you know how bad that would be? As Knives continued to balance upon the wire he continued to practice his draw with his blade. With every draw he felt his arms move quicker and felt as if he could break through even armor. An enemy without his armor, was a much easier enemy to kill. He continued his training until at last he felt that his draw was quick and swift enough. He had a test dummy brought out clad in armor. He draw his blade quick, remaining upon the wire. He put his blade away, as his blade finished he saw the armor crack and then break. He smiled at his achievement but that was just the first.

Along with the ability to break a sword, disarming was also good. For Knives knew how to fight with many weapons. If he could remove the weapon of his opponent, perhaps he could use it. Or perhaps not, either way it was a good skill to have. He began to practice a block that would allow for just that. With every swing of his blade the circular motion would bring the blade of his opponent down. But adding a bit more force into it, he was able to disarm his opponent. With such a powerful move perhaps even more could be done with his blade he thought. He brought up a dummy and swung as the dummy attempted to block with a lighter and softer target such as his arm. Well that was not going to end well for the dummy. With a simple slice the arms of the training dummy were destroyed. Students attacked with some of the bamboo sticks that they were practicing with. Knives produced the same results every time. Slicing through and breaking the softer objects. A fine and impressive talent that he had obtained. San may have mastered it first, but Knives saw the true beauty in such elegance.

Along with the ability to draw his sword as quick as he was able to, Knives began to reflect upon the air around his blade as he swung it. He was already able to extend the reach of his blade as a Samurai, but perhaps there was something more? He swung his blade quickly near a student who was also practicing. While his physical blade never touched his student's there was still some commentary about how there was still the force behind it. Knives tried it again and the student sword that he felt his own blade give away and move. Knives thought for a minute until the answer hit him. The amount of air around his blade was clearly the answer. He continued on his own, swinging and moving the air around him. The speed was such that the air extended the reach of his blade, much like his other learned samurai technique. Only, this time it wasn't chakra that was able to create this force, but sheer physics. While the effect was not all that long lasting, extending ones reach by so much was more than enough for one ninja. Knives practiced some more with the technique. Using his blade to move the air around his blade he was able to attack with even more reach with every swing of his blade.

Knives pondered something as he practiced his sword technique if perhaps he could move his blade in a manner to prevent ninjutsu attacking him. A fine and useful skill to be sure. He continued to fight with a student upon the wire before he called the fight to an end and directed that a student attack him with a fireball attack. He used his shearing ability and quickly moved to block. Much to the amazement of students, he too was able to block the attack. San doing it had been not all that surprising he was San the Sannin of Suna. But this was Knives the Butcher. Surely he would not possess such finesse with a blade? Knives directed the student to once again attack him with the technique. Knives again used his shearing technique and the results were again the same. Knives smiled and was amazed, he saw great use for this technique. While it would not prevent all ninjutsu, many of the weaker attacks would be able to be blocked now. Similarly, he could see how every weapon that was carried could be defended against with this attack. He continued to train and practice this technique. He had much to catch up with if he was to catch up to San in this style. He did not want to fall behind after all.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:40 pm
dreadno

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San allowed the student to continue with some of his training before replying about his sealed demon.

"It is an ancient story that my bloodline power was created to control and negate the power of the one tail. So yes, i would like to be present when you decide to train to use the beasts power. But first, please sucessfully train your own body....im certain it will help you harniss his power. "

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:54 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives looked at San and nodded before he continued his training with Shunkan. It was time that he finished and mastered this style. This was the first style that he had learned and it was high time that he finish what he had started. He closed his eyes and began to practice sensing things around him. He felt how close the person was. He began to sense the speed even of the students moving towards him and around him. Their speed was in his mind, the knowledge was great. He continued to passively feel this as he moved on with his training. Judging the distance of his target was to be greatly important to him with some of his other techniques that he had. Particularly those that required he know a rough distance for sure. He would be sure to use and practice this technique throughout the rest of his training.

He drew his blade once again. He had been practicing with his blades for a long time. Each time he had moved quicker and swifter. As he began to practice again he noticed his blade seemed to be even sharper than before. He put on one of the heavy armors that they had in the dojo and focused himself. If what he felt was true then this would be easy. He found his center and sliced his blade clean through the armor. Knives had to do a double take as did many of the others in the Dojo. They had seen San do it, but again he was the Sannin. As knives repeated this technique he smiled. With every technique he became even more and more the butcher that he had been named.

'Yes butcher, I like my meat ground up fine and served raw. Very bloody if possible.'
'You know, me and you. We need to have a talk one day for reals.'

Knives continued to practice with his even sharper blade now. With every strike he felt like everything was butter. While he always kept his blades sharp, this was a whole new level, even for Knives. He smiled knowing that in using this technique he could even make his other attacks more deadly. With horribly sharp blades as this technique seemed to make he just had to let out an evil grin. He practiced with his other blades as well. He wanted to make sure that he was comfortable using his other blades with this technique. It seemed clear that he was. In keeping up with the practice he was glad he was such a blades expert. In keeping his blades now twice as sharp, his attacks would be twice as deadly.

Knives had another target set up about 5 meters away from him. And focused on the target. As he focused he felt his chakra building in his blade. He looked at the target sensing and feeling how far away it was from him. As he felt the target he quickly swung his blade and watched. He watched as he saw the wave of energy. The wave traveled into the target and slashed deeply into the target. He smiled and continued to practice this technique. Each time he practiced he had the target moved back a little bit. Each time he felt the energy wave each time in his hand grow. Until he reached the farthest he could go as a jounin. The distance was about 11 meters. A respectable distance, but he had ways to go further with other weapons. However, this could be useful in a pinch he supposed. He would have to use it some time in the field. Knives practiced once more to make sure that his blade could handle the continued use of a wave. While it could, knives felt the drain upon himself. He would have to increase his stamina and chakra even more. He had ways and he needed to do them too.

Knives wondered about something. With all the speed that he had gained in his swords, and his body from other techniques might it be that he was able to move almost like a ninjutsu? He moved quickly. At first he was not nearly as fast as he thought he should be. He continued to try, each time he felt himself becoming faster and faster. However, with this quickness the control was harder. He was unable to change direction quickly. However, when he picked a direction he moved even quicker than ever before. However, the cost was great. He figured he would only use this in a situation when he needed to get out quickly. Surely he would find a moment to use it, however he wished and hoped that it would be no time soon at all.

Along with his blades being twice as sharp Knives began to feel his blades moving faster. Maybe it was his own muscles, but he felt that it was more than that. He continued to practice with his other blades, and they were all affected. He continued to feel them move faster and quicker as well. It seemed that with this quick ability that he had come to master the stage. He brought all his blades out and began to practice with each one individually. He moved quicker than every before as he balanced himself and moved about his enemies. He felt the elegance of his movements, backed up by the power of his frame and training from other techniques. He put away his blade with a smile feeling himself to be even more accomplished than before.

Yo-ko
Yeah remember this be mah name now

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 am
dreadno

Jaxdrill
No it isnt! I am infallible!!! hahahahaha...oops....

User Image
User Image

As Knives practiced his Shunkan no Hagane, San couldnt help but feel a great deal of accomplishment. It seemed he had poked and prodded his student into completing is own training in that style. Indeed, the blade master it seemed would be even more deadly.

"Your skill is looking better Knives. Indeed, i am finding Shunkan to be quite the impressive style to be ale to perform. Mixed with my other abilities, i actually believe i can hold my own in a sword bout. I think i would still have to supplement my taijutsu with ninjutsu, but hey...thats my specialty right?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:34 am
Yo-ko

User Image
Daichi followed San's scent into the dojo and ran in. He saw San and tail wagging, pounced on him and licked him directly in the face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 am
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
User Image

The Sannin, through his particle technique and Biosense, felt the wolf approach him with a rather fast bit of speed. Noting the animals non aggressive nature, San simply allowed what was to occur to occur. Being knocked to the ground and officially glomped and licked by the ninja animal, San covered his face and laughed a little.

"Alright Alright! I get the message. Im assuming Ayame needs me?""

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:52 am
Yo-ko

User Image
Daichi got off San and sat in front of him giving him his strange wolfy smile and barked. He then nodded his head and nosed San's hand.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games