Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein sighed and said," Every action you make only serves to reveal your intentions. Everyone stay back do not interfere no matter what." He raised his left arm above his head and formed the Kai sign with the other and began to gather and prepare his massive chakra reserve. He glared at the blobs his perfect sharingan blazing in his eyes. " Think carefully about your next move. Even if you somehow manage to defeat me then you will be dead before you make it out of the room. If you make an aggressive action here and now it will mean war and you along with your entire village will die.The choice is yours."

Chakra prepared S-Rank X2  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 am
As he'd raised his arms, the "spikes" finished forming into what they really were: drills. They instantly launched the.selves into the ground, drilling the short distance through solid rock to emerge on the side of the office opposite the door. Glowing red hot from the effort, they scattered once more and left high in the sky, heading out of the village.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki had been prepareds to protect M but honestly he didnt seem to need it all that much. everything happened so fast Aki could barely stand it. but he staid focused and on the orders of the raikage he kept near M protecting him like his own body guard. With Kein his teacher here all would be solved and Aki could keep going on his training. this other ninja didnt have a clue. he came to Kumo, He threatned Kumo. now all involved would have to pay the price.

Suddenly glass shattered and Aki was suddenly in front of M protecting him from being pelted by the glass. the shards stabbed and cut Aki but he didnt feel it whats so ever. when it was over Aki turned to M."you ok comrade?" Aki had several stab wounds along his body but nothing he couldnt fix hiself after everything calmed down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher nodded sharply to the Raikage's clone and took off, passing Kein. He didn't bother to offer any help to the trapped Onin He'd just get pissed off. Besides. He can handle himself quite well. he reasoned and simply nodded sharply to Kein in passing before he moved near to the broken out window. He paused to put a hand on Aki's shoulder "Send a clone to find your teammates. Get them here. I suspect Kein and your team will be joining me in Suna soon enough." he muttered before he vanished.

((Exits to Suna...)) [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
(Edited, but the command still stands, due to the vague identification by our Uchiha.)

Any theories she had, well, Kein had eliminated effectively any others that could have been. It was such a shame that Kein had had a mission to Sunagakure, and even more so, that the shinobi who had dared to slip in had apparently been there. The cloud of iron moved to break her window, and in turn, wounded a ninja here and there. She'd been fortunate to have stepped into the hall to issue orders, and Kein... Well, when she looked back, he was surrounded.

Whoever the ninja was, he thought on his feet. Do not say that name. Alex? He'd hardly had the time to do anything in Suna, from what she had been informed, which meant Suna itself was the agitator. A clever cover, had she not been such an actress herself. Such a raw reaction stood for two things. He was from Suna, and covering, or he had, in fact, been telling the truth. Kein's call was something the clone had to believe. Either way, the manipulator departed leaving holes in her floor. The office was torn to shreds, and there was little else she could offer it.

"Kein, I'm afraid Sypher is right. Hopefully, the Kazekage will assist in this situation, if your eyes are telling truths," the clone sighed, as she looked about the office. "If you should see Sypher's students, tell them I've got a job for them, while their teacher is away." Kin had much to do here, and now she had to design a new office.

"M, I'm glad you've had a chance to show your medal, even a little bit today. You have every right to be chunnin," the clone began, thinking it over briefly. The clone smiled briefly, before drawing a knife from its sleeve and readied to pierce itself. "I'll be back momentarily, of course." And with that, the knife plunged into the clone breast, causing it to disappear for the first time in days.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher reappeared in the office, his speed at getting things done once more proving itself very useful. He had two members of Suna with him but he glanced around first and smiled weakly "Looks like we get the full benefit of a real Raikage today. Her clone is gone." he glanced at the Suna shinobi and then over at Kein and the rest who were still in the office. It was nice to see that everyone was still in one piece, relatively speaking Let's just hope everything continues as smoothly as my visit started. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San would enter the room, allowing his senses to take in what was around him. Instantly noting the chakra of Kein, San smiled behind his mask and spoke to the Uchiha, who would at least recognize the Konin.

"Kein....Well i finally made it here....i wish it was under different cercumstances. For what it is worth...you have a beautiful village."

San the changed his attention to the one named Sypher and spoke again.

"You said you knew me from the chuunin exams. How? I dont recall combat with you. Trust me...i would remember that...."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher glanced at the man and grinned again "We didn't. We were in the rest tent and you told me to shut up and quit being so noisy because your tall female friend was resting. It was quite memorable." he chuckled and held his finger up behind his head, mimicking bunny ears "I had black hair then. And big black rabbit ears courtesy of a jerk. I was also a hell of a lot shorter." he let his hands fall and shrugged "I'm good with bodies, faces and techniques. Names...not so much. Its how I recognized you in the first place. Your body." [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 pm
Upon approaching the building, Bast had a startling realization: this was the building that, long ago, she had designed for the Village Leader. She hadn't actually expected them to take her request seriously, but upon entering the building and the Raikage's Office, she determined that they had, down to the very last detail. Feeling small was an odd sensation, but they had gotten that one spot on as well.

"The architects really did a great job building this place. It looks exactly how I wanted it!" she commented aloud, again to no one in particular. It was odd thinking that the architects she met at the restaurant all those years ago were actually being honest when they said that they were designing an important building. She noted Kein's presence and turned her attention to him as soon as she came out from the land of memories that shrouded the designs in the building. "It seems our positions are reversed this time, ne?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

San continued to grin. He was beginning to like this Sypher kid. His body had changed a decent amount with him over the years, more so after he had become one with the Bears. He grew alot of muscle as well as grew a few inches. These changes would stay with him for a while. To recognize him after all these changes was quite a feat and somethign San saw as impressive. Speaking, the Konin offered some praise as well as a few statements about the mission.

"wow, then that is impressive. No i do remember you. So in light of how i acted back then twords a friend and the simple act of sleeping, imagine what i must think of you guys...and the rest of my village being on the mission i am now on.....I take good care of those who allign with me."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
From beneath the desk, there would be a strange occurrence for most. A patch of false tiles slid from beneath the desk, and soon, the desk moved as well. A small pool of water, just big enough for the Raikage to stand within to her hips was there, and within seconds rose the Raikage. Her office was still cluttered. None had had a chance to move out.

"Sunagakure shinobi, I assume?" the oni woman spoke. She'd long since sobered to her simply pleasant buzz, rather than the more enraged and violent drunken glory. She managed to catch just the cheer of the apparent architect. "It's a shame your... runaway has coerced some demolition." The hunk of tree still stood in the halls, and her office was littered with glass. Holes in her floor. Needless to say, it was good she wasn't drunken enough to tap into her rage. She hardly worked to hide the tan horns which protruded at this point.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher laughed again, openly amused "Muscle changes. Bones lengthen but everyone has a general shape with which they maintain throughout their life. Its merely a task of remembering that shape and applying it. If one can recognize the basic structure then its a simple task to match it to a recognizable shape!" he said, shrugging it off. It wasn't that impressive in his eyes. He'd learned the skill while avoiding foster parents growing up. "I was a real jerk back then myself. Angst and hatred and all that. I figure I deserved every dirty look I got from the others." he slipped his hands in his pockets once more, this time a more relaxed posture then testing his defenses "This is, though, the first time I've gotten to see anyone that I may have pissed off. And its nice to know I'm not remembered forever as the bratty deformed rude child." the mischievous streak that had shown up earlier remained in his grin "Let's hope this can stay that way. As friends." and then the Kage arrived. Sypher bowed low instantly, turning his attention directly towards her "Welcome back, Raikage-dono." [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm
Bast was startled slightly by the movement of the desk, and once again when the Raikage emerged from a pool of water widden underneath the floor. It seemed that the tower just kept getting better and better. The woman bowed to the Raikage, but did not stay in that position due to the errand she was on and the current jeopardy of the relations of the Villages.

"We are, and it is a shame on our Village that Ganchou damaged this magnificent building. I'll do my best to help with reconstruction, if you'd like," she offered the Raikage, her own anger flaring up briefly as she was reminded of Ganchou's stupidity. "I'd like to chat with you later, Raikage-dono, if that is at all possible. I have questions galore about this Village, but that will have to wait. Where was the last place Ganchou was seen?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

San was now in a full fledged smile behind his maks, and spoke to Sypher about the accordingly. It seemed what she applied to the body, San applied to the mind. Interesting how different upbringings made people view the world differently.

"Like you said....Bone structure and people change, but there is still a general outline you can match. The same can be said for you mind. I knew...that who you were would not survive the exams. That was your caccoon of anger and angst. Once you found who you were, what you wanted to protect, you blossomed into quite the shinobi. Never forget your passed, but never let it blind your future. Im sure your firends had something to do with it....if i know kein as well as i think i do..."

Sans attenton would shift to the Raikage and he speaking of the "runaway." San had a few things to state, per his own personal protocol, as well as things he needed to get off his chest. He liked Kumo, but certain assumptions would not be taken lightly.

"First lady Raikage, it is "alledged" run away. You have no confirmed identity or capture of who this actually is. It very well could be somebody else trying to pit our Villages agaisnt eachother. And...if you continue making simple assumptions like that....we come a few steps closer each time. Assumptions...like they say....make an a** out of YOU and ME. We are here because you description of him also match our records and if this IS indeed Ganchou....we are here to make swift work and negate this situation. He went MIA after a Drill that he got blown up in. I couldnt call him dead, as i couldnt return a body. If he is Here...then we are to help you at all costs....lets look past this and alleviate this situation..."

San knew he may get a talking by Bast later, but in the world of negotiations and diplomacy, a difference in words and deffinitions could kill people. One was going to die for sure...San was going to make sure that hundreds or thousands didnt share the same fate....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher smiled slightly "Friends helped, that's true. So did a teacher that nearly killed me a couple times." he replied softly, deciding not to add in the real table turner People say love is the best medicine. Well I say revenge measure up pretty well... he thought, letting out a slow whistle. Then he stepped back, allowing the Suna shinobi to speak for their village. He listened curiously to the woman's comments about questions about the village and wondered if he'd be a tour guide again. He'd done it before for visitors from Mist Would be nice. Definitely give me a chance to see how Sand has changed... he kept his hands in his pockets, his smile neutral and relaxed. He couldn't help but enjoy how well they handled themselves with the Raikage...though the man was pushing it a little Did he just call her an a**? [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games