Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein relaxed as a dull emerald glow grew on his skin and cloths (Null Release : Invigorating Armor) Right now Fuyu needed a punching bag not fight. Something to take her anger out on. As the dark emerald glow solidified around him he readied himself for whatever came now.He was used to taking a beating was good at it and he could handle the affects of the eight gates but they would be affecting Fuyu soon. She would find out the down side of them. The extreme fatigue that came when they wore off the stiffened muscles, and the overheating.

Jutsus used
Null Release : Invigorating Armor  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm
[Okay time to start up the fifth gate or get started learning it, lol.]

Fuyu noticed this switch and instead of continuing lifted him up with his stiff body using her previous move. She did a front flip with her hands while he hovered a moment and slammed an overhead axe kick into his stomach. As he rebounded off the ground she kicked him up into the air with the same leg, her rage a steady flux though ceding a little at a time. Fuyu released the fourth gate as her chakra built up to a swell and she launched herself up into the air.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:32 pm
((im outside so i'm not near you O.o))
Kyo had ditched seeing his parents for he had to do something before he had the ability to become a chunin and show Dai her lil' brother was growing up. He slipped out a scroll and looked around, Dai would murder him if she knew he was forcing his body to train. He looked at the scroll, Kyo would be starting his Raiton training for the first time! The first one was the Lightning clone justu. He performed the handsigns slowely for his body still ached. Focusing his chakra carefully, he wasen't really good at it since he did mostly taijustu. It took a bit but he finally created some lightning as it sparked next to him with his shape then slowely formed into him. It disappeared when it was completed.[1/1]

The next justu of Raiton was Static strings. Kyo made sure Dai wasen't around so he kept going. Reading the justu description and looking at the handsign's pictures. Making the handsigns he was breathing slowely to not excert himself and to do it quicker. Making the handsigns, he focused his chakra as the electricity spread into wires. Attaching to a tree's limbs and then across to the other tree. They soon vanished as Kyo raced out to the kage's office.[1/1]
(both get -1 dojo reduction :3)
[/exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 am
[I guess you wanted me to just finish out, lol.]

Fuyu closed on Kein effortlessly thanks to her release of the Fourth gate, Fuyu began to calm down more as she focused on her training itself. She had already unlocked the first four gates meaning her muscles were working at 100%. Her stamina had already reached its maximum and her chakra was through the roof. Her skin was a deep red from entering the third gate also and her body was three times stronger with a small boost to her chakra. If Kein had not already unleashed one more gate and activated his Invigorating Armor he would be a dead man. In the fourth gate her strength and speed were now four times greater with the risk of tearing her muscles upon movement. Fuyu would start with the Gourai Rensa, then go into the Omote Renge,"Im just getting started!" Utilizing her speed she struck him in the back with her palm sending him upwards high. With a quick chakra burst she disappeared like a shunshin and reappeared above him bringing down her foot with an axe kick to his chest. Kein would immediately begin plummeting as Fuyu chased after him releasing a barrage of punches and kicks to his abdomen sending him down faster and faster until he slammed into the ground. Fuyu was no where near done, she grabbed him by his shirt and flipped him throwing him again into the ground and dragging him before she threw him back up high. So far all her muscles were holding, but it wasnt going to be much long before she started feeling the effects of the higher gates.

Fuyu crouched down and leaped up as she felt a snap in the upper muscles of her calves. She could still move, but the pain was setting in. Arriving right behind Kein, Fuyu desperately wrapped her arms around him from behind and tightened her grip. She was going to use the Omote Renge. Fuyu used a chakra burst to right them straight downwards as she began to fall with him in a seismic toss with gravity. Nearing the ground the two had easily reached terminal velocity. They were driving into the ground as Fuyu barely released herself in time to save herself from the crash. She was now about her head as she felt several minor tears through out her bodies muscles, luckily they were minor. She was becoming more calm again and was starting to relent her techniques so that they did not hurt her or Kein as much in the gates. She stood up as she walked over to Kein who was also standing up wobbly like,"I just have one more test."

[Next Post 5th Gate Learned]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 am
Fuyu used a couple quick chakra bursts to get beneath Kein again as she grabbed his collar and flung him horizontally. She used another burst to get behind him and kick him upwards just like before. As she approached beneath him she kicked upwards and then released again to kick from behind sending him down to the right. Fuyu was knocking him all around up in the air and his armor was actually beginning to crack a little. As she neared the point of her attack Fuyu grabbed Kein and threw him up higher before disappearing and reappearing above him with a two handed downward rock smash right in the chest sending him flying down. She chased immediately grabbing his shirt with her swords sheath and letting him get a little distance before she yanked him back up to her and flung her sword and sheath. And upon impacting her palm into his chest she paused as she opened the fifth gate, finally, he was sent flying as Fuyu felt both her arms go limp the muscles severely torn. Fuyu literally fell to the ground next to Kein as she began to lose consciousness, the gates effects fading from her body.

[Fifth gate Learned and Ura Renge if I havent already.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

As Fuyu advanced her own inner gates he would open the next one up to the sixth one. His armor withstood the majority of her blows leaving him with only minor wounds as he stood rather wobly he said," Listen Fuyu. I can tell your fighting to stay awake so try and hold on long enough to see what that little boy not so long ago has become. " He crossed his arms in front of his body and let out a low roar as massive torrents of his emerald chakra pored from his body. Before long the air was rife with it. He continued to push his body and said," The Gate of Wonder (驚門, Kyōmon) RELEASE." He ripped his arms down to his side as blue sweat began to pore off his body. As even more of his chakra coated his body the ground around him began to crack and rip under the onslaught of his chakra. He had become one powerful shinobi. Suddenly he collapsed on the floor panting for breath. Apparently his fight with Fuyu had taken a bigger toll than he had planned on. He struggled to his feet as he surveyed the damage from the pair. The dojo was a wreck. The floor was shattered, and the windows were blown out. His breath came in gasps as he slowly made his way over to Fuyu who has passed out completely and picked her up and placed her on his back piggy back style and began to make his way to the hospital. They both had taken beatings.

Jutsu's learned : The Gate of Wonder (驚門, Kyōmon)  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Chuunin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure | Sharingan: Inactive |

It was time for Taizo to learn some new techniques. He had just made up the requirement, and could now take his jounin test. Focusing his chakras as to prepare for the next technique from his scrolls, He began to seal.

"Mandara no Jin !" He spouded loudly as the chakra began to well up in his body. Taking shape as it reached the back of his throat, Taizo opened his mouth in anticipation. An awkward gagging sound expelled from his mouth as a mass of indescribable wriggling blackness crown from his mouth.

All at once, the blob spewed itself forth, revealing to be a swarm of snakes, wriggling and dancing around on the floor. They hissed in terrifying unison as the moved about. They wriggled and slithered through legs,and around feet, until Tai released the technique, and the dematerialized as it turning to ash.
[learned]
Mandara no Jin (Myriad Snake Net Formation)
Description: Mandara no Jin is a Ninjusu technique utilized by the Sannin Orochimaru. Using his ties to snakes, Orochimaru will release a torrent of serpents from his mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards his target. These snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi blades. A powerful enough chakra wave can stop the network and destroy the snakes.

Next on the list was a similar technique, revolving around the use of these creepy crawly creatures. Swiftly sealing, Taizo made four or so symbols, in the span of a second. whipping up an outstretched arm, he concentrated on his chakras, manifesting once more to create another deadly jutsu.

"Senai no Jashu!" was the call of this specific technique as Tai rang out with the wards, before getting a reaction. after a momentary pause, Taizo's sleeve began to undulate, the signal of a swarm of movement. Erupting from his sleeve, snakes numbering in the hundreds exploded out, and spang towards the practice dummy.

Whipping themselves around the wooden victim, they sank their fangs into it one by one, pausing to allow other snakes turns. When taizo released the technique, the snakes blew away as if they were dust once more. Walking over tothe dummy revealed almost no clean surfaces, the snakes had managed to lash out at every angle imaginable. Smiling proudly, Taizo began to become more intrigued with these snakes.
[learned]
Senei Ta Jashu (Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands)
Description Senei Ta Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes which erupt from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snakes can wrap around and bite into the target to hold and bind them

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12900

Kein waltzed into the dojo and saw Taizo training with some snakes. What was it with everyone and snakes now a days what the hell. He walked next to him and said," So I take it your the chuunin I am supposed to test then?" If anything he could take care of two birds with one stone. He promised to teach Taizo to be an uchiha and if he was the one he had to test then that made it MUCH easier.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Chuunin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure | One Tomoe Sharingan: Inactive |

Taizo looked up to see kein, and smiled, "Just checking out the possibilites, not sure if i really like the application, and i don't think anyone else is my ranking, so I suppose i'm the one ha."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled a bit but then the smiled was gone. He nodded and said," Do you remember what I gave you back at the stronghold. Well I need them back before we get started."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

"Oh! yes," Biting his thumb, he roled up his scraggly ripped sleeve, to reveal several storage seals along his arm. picking over them, he wiped his thumb on the second from the bottom, releasing the scrolls kein gave him in a coud of white smoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and picked up the scrolls gingerly and placed them in a pouch on his hip. He then took off the pouch and pulled a kunai from his holster on his right thigh and pinned it to the wall by the straps so it would not get damaged. He then turned his attention to Taizo and said," Alright now that you have a sharingan tell me EVERYTHING you know about it and I will fill in any blanks you have. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

"Well, From what I can tell, Im beginning to see very dull chakra colors, i'm also able to see the formation of chakra, and the mechanics of jutsu to the point that i feel as though i could almost replicate it. I have also heard that this eye is good for detecting genjutsu." He picked his brain some more, but couldn't really figure out anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded and said," Thats pretty spot on. Alright activate your sharingan then look at me and tell me what you see." The sharingan also had the ability to see the relative amount of chakra a person possessed based off of the size of the field around them. Kein let his chakra seep off of him to its fullest extent. He smiled a bit as he remembered that the only person in the entire village that had more chakra than him was Fuyu and that included the Raikage which was a rather large distance behind him in chakra.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games