Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----There was a resounding clang as Wanryoku landed, feet first, upon the bridge. There wasn't a moment for anyone to greet him, nor wonder why he was back, before he roared for a medic. His cry was sudden and ferocious, the vocals echoing into the village proper with its force. This had the wonderful effect of summoning forth several ANBU with haste, for screams and shouts were almost never a good thing if Wanryoku was involved. What they found was a giant holding a battered, possibly broken Samuru in his arms, his shoulders heaving with the force of his breathing. They immediately took the weakened male, who looked tend kinds of beaten down, and looked to Wanryoku for orders. This confused him, but he let it pass for the moment. "Go. Take him to Medics. I will return to mission, but tell him..I bring back puppets.I promise."

-----With that, Wanryoku turned and moved towards the distance, this time much slower as he recuperated from his titanic efforts.

-----[Exit]

►►O → O → C◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

GalagaHero

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 2 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:01 pm
As the Anbu took Samuru, he seemed to stir and try to escape their grasp, hands grabbing what he could and bucking weakly. They quickly restrained his feeble motions as he tried to escape which only caused him to fight with a more frenetic and panicked result "Sanmiitai-san, its all right." one of the Anbu, a medic of some small skill, gently pulled Samuru's hands from the other Anbu as they advanced into the village "....?" his gaze, when he looked up, was an alarming blue that startled the Anbu who was fairly certain Samuru had brown/red eyes "...h..ow?" "Wanryoku brought you. Don't worry, we're taking you to the hospital." Samuru shook his head but the motion wasn't right and his eyes rolled back, alarming the Anbu who quickly took a pulse check. Finding it thready but strong, he motioned the other's on "Just unconscious again. Let's go."

[Exits to Hospital] (I will only quote Tao and possibly Lanny after this point. :] )

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:31 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 565 | Stamina 85 |✠

[✠]Samuru made his way out of the gates, his thoughts swirling. If Kaileer had, somehow, clued into what was really going on then Samuru would need to ensure he didn't get knocked unconscious again. Any slip could result in his movements being, again, restricted Damn you...! he bit down on his finger as he left the village for the mountain.[✠]

[Exits: Storm Mountains]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:01 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----ηow to wait. Arriving at the gate, I leaned against a nearby wall to wait of Daitomi's squad to show up. I was half tempted to just leave, but... I was supposed to try to get to know the shinobi of the village. So far, I hadn't gotten more than a couple words out of any of them, and was weirded out by that Hanna girl. That was an experience alright. At the same time, though, her enthusiasm was a nice change from all of the issues that seemed to crop up. It was the type of personality I didn't want to see anything happen to, because it was sorely needed in the world that we lived in.
-----Who else was there? Damien, who had been nothing but a rude a*****e to me and Samuru, and threatening to 'mangle' Samuru. Not that I wasn't confident that Samuru could take care of himself--though he was accident prone--I wasn't about to let a genin make wanton against my jounin. More than that, my friend. I don't know what had been wrong with him, but he'd admitted to it while he was half conscious before I was faced with pure rage. It still didn't make any sense.
-----Miyuki seemed sweet, if not a little cold, but I couldn't look at her without seeing Kazumi. Kusano... Well, there wasn't much to say there. She was nice enough, but a bit revealing. And Ennui had sort of startled me with the lack of emotion. At the same time, she was probably the most arrogant person I'd ever met. That was basically it for the genin I had met with thusfar. I knew there were others, like the two I'd sent with group one, but outside of seeing them briefly, I had no interaction.
-----Movement caught my attention and I turned my gaze to my ANBU friend I kept sending the missives out with. Nothing could be identified past the mask, so I wasn't entirely sure how he felt about me. Whether he viewed me as a child but was forced to obey, or if he was okay with being ordered around by a kid. It seemed unlikely.
-----He held out a piece of paper, and then, with a bow, left again. Looking down, I found the report from the hospital on Samuru's blood. My thoughts turned out to be negative. Both samples were the same blood, identical in DNA, but what did catch my attention was the word 'Sakkakugan'. It was listed as his kekkai genkai. I hadn't even known he had one, but given the suspicion he held toward me already, I decided it best to keep this to myself for the moment. Besides that, I didn't understand most of what was on the page; it didn't apply to me. Folding it, I stuck it in my pocket, and rested my head against the wall to wait.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 / 7 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 8 5 / 6 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:49 am
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----ι wasn't exactly a patient person, but I waited around for a good long while anyway. An hour or so. It was a good thing my shinobi were so diligent. Besides the fact no one had arrived yet, no one had come back from the mountain either. I couldn't help feeling like there was a lack of respect somewhere. Village law stated refusal to follow orders was punishable by death or exile. I wasn't a cruel person, but maybe I would have to start being one in order for anything to get done.
-----Sighing, I pushed up off the wall and headed out of the village. I wasn't going to lose an opportunity like this. I made my way to the pub on the far side of the bridge, where I ran into the two known as 'Lefty' and 'Righty'. I raised a hand slightly in greeting. "You wouldn't happen to have a pick I can borrow, would you? A couple of them actually. I have everything else."
-----One of them smiled at me, and nodded. "Sure, I don't see why not. You can pick them up on your way up, around the side there." I followed his gesture to the side of the building.
-----"Thanks. I appreciate it." I headed around the building, picking up two picks as I went, and started my hike up the mountain.

[Exit to Storm Mountains]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:05 am
User Image
"Something wicked…"

_____This time of year saw many merchants making their way through the streets of Kumogakure, bringing trade but also much needed supplies to the restaurants and tea shops, the flower shops and the import shops. Even medical supplies were in constant requirement, thanks to the continued damage done by the UHV against the village. Wounds were unable to be treated quickly, leaving wound rot and illnesses to run rampant. Now the wounds had been treated but the symptoms remained, which meant continued supplies were needed. Among those within the crowd was a young woman, with white hair bordering on silver with eyes that jumped that border full tilt. Dressed in light clothes for someone in such high elevation would normally have raised eyebrows were it not for the fact that, in most cases, the shinobi of this village dressed similarly. Still, she wouldn't stand out much at all, not among the mass of people who were even now waiting to be allowed pass the bridge and into the village proper.

_____Ahead, the owner of the caravan she looked to be a part of made his way up to the guard, his expression one of concern and worry. "Good men, will we be next to enter? I have crops that need be brought to the Hospital soon, lest they expire in this higher altitude!" Wringing his hands before him, the gentleman waited for an answer, hoping to get a nod of approval. With short cropped black hair, short beard oiled to a point, and eyebrows that looked like pencil lines on the weather beaten, weasel face of his. His robes were brown, and thick, as his age made him delicate to such temperatures.

_____

"…this way comes~"

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:51 am
The ANBU the man spoke to turned his head toward him, though where exactly he stared was hidden behind a white and black Tanuki mask. His 'gaze' traveled the group at large before returning to the weasel man. "A cart check is required. If everything is clear, you will be permitted to pass." He made a gesture, and two other ANBU descended on the cart, one with a fox mask, and another with a rabbit. They took several minutes searching, but found nothing besides herbs and supplies. Backing away, they nodded to the Tanuki ANBU. "Very well." He gestured to the man to pass.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:59 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Myurai appeared at the gate in another poof of crystal ice dust. After the dust settled he nodded to his anbu with a smile,"Hey boys." A quick bow in return signaled their respect for their captain. Forming a seal with his hand a shadow clone appeared next to him,"Go to the academy, Take this and you know what to do." Passing the scroll from within his robes to the clone they both nodded and disappeared in puffs of crystal ice dust.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1605/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 800/800 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72725 x[ R Y O ] 74485

Clone exit to academy/dojo
Real exit to office  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:59 am
User Image

-----σn the way back, I stopped at the tavern to drop off the picks I had borrowed. No one had used the second on I'd grabbed, since Daitomi's squad hadn't shown up, and I really hadn't used mine that much. With a quick word of thanks, I headed across the bridge. Unfortunately thanks to Myurai I couldn't avoid going back to the office. The clone wouldn't know Myurai was there to talk about something important. I just hoped that the clone me had remembered to write down everything that happened in my absence. If not, and there were any new shinobi, well, that would be an issue. One I wasn't ready to be embarrassed by.
-----Approaching the gate, the ANBU stationed there only glanced my direction before opening it. Glancing back to see if Wan had followed, I headed through.

[Lazy exit post to Office]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 565 | Stamina 85 |✠

[✠]Reentering the village of his own free will...was hard. It was similar to dragging his own dead body over the line. though he didn't show it, as he walked casually through the gates. Samuru didn't say anything as he walked past an anbu, heading for the Kage's office.[✠]

[Exits: Kage's Office]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The long trek back had been something of a cool down for the giant, as his rage had begun simmering when the walk yielded company only in the form of his own grim thoughts. Zangai had retracted from him for the moment, though why remained a mystery to Wanryoku. Stopping at the gates, the giant looked to one of the ANBU with a slight tilt to his head, though...he wasn't sure why. He felt off, as if some sort of piece of him was out of alignment. Perhaps, talking with Kaileer... Looking away from the suddenly more than slightly nervous ANBU, Wanryoku moved into the village, heading for the office to speak with Kaileer and turn in his missions.

-----[Exit to Office]

-----

►►O → O → C (New Mail Arrived)◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 9 0 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 am
User Image

-----вy the time I reached the gates, I'd calmed down enough to think straight again. I'd retrieved my three other blades from my apartment, so all I could hope now is that I had enough ryo to get the other five I needed. Maybe I could do an odd job or two while I was there to get some more, if needed. Either way, it didn't look like Wan was going to follow, which was a shame. Maybe he would come later on. But I wasn't really in any mood to stick around to see. I was sure he would understand. Glancing back at the Raikage's tower, I headed through the gates.

[Lazy Exit to Kaminari no Kuni]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 6 9 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 124485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

After a quick change of cloaths into his traveling gear Myurai appeared at the gates for a few moments, just long enough to let the gate guards know that he was leaving the village for awhile and that until the young kage returned Wan was to attend affairs within the city. Once he had finished with the guards he summoned his anbu and began his orders,"While I am gone you are to take an active presence within the city, maintain order at any cost. You are to follow Wan's orders so long as they do not contradict my own or your own personal judgments on them. All operations are halted for now, dismissed." With a wave of his hand the anbu and their team leaders disappeared and he continued on his way to the bay.

[exit to raijin bay]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games