Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:46 am

{XDD}

"Well, we'll see then~" Mala grinned back, now continuing her meal.

"A spell backfired and I caught magical plague. My corpse ended up being burned, I think, which must've really taken a toll out of the poor girl..." Marianne answered simply enough.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am

((I almost forgot to ask, how'd the funeral stuffs go and was your brother a pain in the a** the entire time?))

"Oo, that had to suck." Riley said wincing a bit at the thought. "...Hey, uh, you probably have potion ingredients around here somewhere....Any chance you've got some blood to spare? I haven't really fed since before I got on the boat over here and that was a few days ago...." he said with a sweatdrop. Food was nice, but blood was now necessary.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 am

{It was gloomy more than anything. My brother's not being much of a brat at the moment, but the computer's really pissing me off. I might take a little longer with my posts for awhile, since I have to use the iPod until the computer stops shutting itself off constantly.}

Marianne nodded. "I've got plenty of blood, but it's not exactly fresh. I'd offer to make a donation myself, but I'm not really sure how your body would react to that."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:14 am

"I don't think family relations would matter too much. I'm pretty sure Angel was feeding Jez at first." Riley said rubbing his chin. "But beings with an amazing amount of magical power, say, gods like Van, will make me high. And then give me a hangover."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 am

Marianne nodded. "Well, I'll go get my knife and cut you a cup's worth. Still, I don't know how my blood might make your body react - so if you drink it, don't be surprised if something happens."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:35 am

"I don't need that much!" Riley said hopping up from his chair, worried that a cup's worth would be a bit too much for her to lose. "I just need a small drink, a few sips is all!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:44 am

"Then tell me when I should stop, okay?" Marianne said, wondering why Riley was so concerned.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 am

"I'd rather risk getting the stomach flu from ages-old blood than this..." Riley muttered, head palming that he was letting his mom bleed for him. Clearly his hunger had gotten to him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:03 am

Marianne shrugged. "Fine, fine. Grab my hand and I'll lead the way, then." she said, holding out her hand to Riley.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 am

"You're right, those Runic lessons are starting to sound better and better." Riley said as he took her hand.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:17 am

"They're most useful in highly magical areas." Marianne stated as she pulled him through the wall and headed towards where she kept the blood.

~*~

Meanwhile, Milly was just getting back home, and was trying to sneak in to her room through the window. She hoped that Jaquel hadn't noticed that she had been gone just yet - else she was sure that he'd yell at her or something for not telling him where she went beforehand. Either that, or he wouldn't care in the least.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 am

"Enjoying a late night stroll, are we?" Jaquel held a smile on his face as he leaned on the windowsill of the very window she was trying to climb through. It was a smile of doom. It was a smile of 'you just got busted, caught red handed, and you are in sooooooo much trouble.'

"Somehow I don't see myself using them outside of your place, but then I'm hardly known for thinking ahead." Riley said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:38 am

"If you really want to have a nice, private estate, just learn Runic and get a witch to help build your home. Only those with strong magical powers, or those who can read runic, would be able to pass. The only exception would be if someone was brought with another who fit the requirements." Marianne told him right after they arrived in a room entirely reserved for blood. "Look around and take your pick. Just don't touch the gorgon blood. It'll turn you to stone."

~*~

Milly gulped, offering up a nervous smile and giving a weak laughter that matched. "I..uh...hi Daddy..." she said, growing tense as she hung there from the other side of the windowsill.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 am

((I have to draw this at some point. Milly hanging out the window I mean. XD ))

"You know, I never really thought there was such a difference in blood. But that was before I had to live on the stuff." Riley said browsing the jars for the freshest possible stuff that wasn't that of a gorgon. "No, wait, that's dragon blood. That's gonna give me heartburn..." he said returning a jar to the shelf.

"I take you had fun enjoying the night life?" Jaquel said with a smile, still standing at the window.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:53 am

{I'll be looking forward to seeing that, if you decide to show me. XD}

"Depending on the species, as you might now know, there's a huge difference." Marianne said, now leaning herself against the wall that was clear of shelves as she waited for Riley to pick a sample.

~*~

"I-it wasn't much, I just went out to eat with a friend." Milly admitted, once again laughing nervously. After that she quickly shut her mouth, looking up at Jaquel with obvious fear.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games