Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 pm
Yo-ko
Synister Bombardment
Yo-Ko
You contradicted the Genin
>.<
wait what?
edited  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:45 pm
what happened?  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:46 pm
Telling Quastor that it doesn't matter your rank,
You can still kick butt!
You wouldn't say that about us lonely Gennin
>.<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:52 pm
really? i cant be a powerful genin? i doubt that. genin to chunin isn't that big of a leap. so through training it wouldn't be hard at all.  

dreadno

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:58 pm
Do you guys want to hear something great? Instead of getting the room with the beautiful garden or the one with wonderful architecture, I get the abandoned battlefield that is fogged, drenched and reeks of blood with a large Jashin symbol in the middle of it. Just great. -______-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Yo-ko
Qastor Sugino Sakada
-Questions the entire plot still- I well I guess my dreams of being Oinin captain have died again, lol.
well you could still be Oinin. He is just ANBU captain
Originally I asked Aoe and he said Anubis was both?

He's only both because we have no one to do either job. I'm sure he enjoys the position, though. >.>  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 pm
hey. so do we pick our place based on what we have as our missing senses? or what? i'm a little confused lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:42 pm
Ergo War
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Yo-ko
Qastor Sugino Sakada
-Questions the entire plot still- I well I guess my dreams of being Oinin captain have died again, lol.
well you could still be Oinin. He is just ANBU captain
Originally I asked Aoe and he said Anubis was both?

He's only both because we have no one to do either job. I'm sure he enjoys the position, though. >.>

I thought I was only Anbu Captain. Weeeeeeeeell weeeeelll weeeeeeeeeeeeeelll... Nah you can have it. I dun care ether way. I just want the good times to keep rolling.

I don't play siniku for the Rank i play him cause he's fun. *snickers* Sillies... But really from what I read this plot is going to throw a little drizzle cloud over Siniku's wantting to be ether anymore. Or else I would think. Even I don't know whats become of him ...  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm
You'll have to ask AandOE about getting a silly ending to it all. Perhaps Siniku is only in the business with these Jashin- and flower-people so that he can make a beautiful bouquet for his significant other. Perhaps his name is Inigo Montoya, they killed his father, and they must now prepare to die, for they are six-fingered men. It may even be that they stole his favorite [insert place/object/person/time] from him, and he wants it back. Perhaps he was simply lounging in an oasis for a while, working on his tan and people just thought he was doing something with the Jashinists. Who knows?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:35 pm
I'm all for the ending that doesn't get him kill't.

But I had a few ideas of my own. ^_^ I'll ask AoE about them in PMs.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:38 pm
Ergo War
Perhaps his name is Inigo Montoya, they killed his father, and they must now prepare to die, for they are six-fingered men.

this made my day.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:38 pm
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Do you guys want to hear something great? Instead of getting the room with the beautiful garden or the one with wonderful architecture, I get the abandoned battlefield that is fogged, drenched and reeks of blood with a large Jashin symbol in the middle of it. Just great. -______-
its cause you abeast......  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:48 pm
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki

I know, i know.

You what I noticed? How great of a rper i am. I mean, look at that beautiful post and all i did was follow your orders and walked down the hallway. lolol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:56 pm
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki

I know, i know.

You what I noticed? How great of a rper i am. I mean, look at that beautiful post and all i did was follow your orders and walked down the hallway. lolol.
lmao cocky b*****d XD But kinda true as well XD well good luck with your stuff over their. I think i going to fight somethign major....and i not going to like it....:/  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Yo-ko
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki

I know, i know.

lmao cocky b*****d XD But kinda true as well XD well good luck with your stuff over their. I think i going to fight somethign major....and i not going to like it....:/

Well, I can't smell or hear and im in battlefiel with a large jashin symbol. On top of that, I can't use my sand jutsu. So don't expect me to come back alive...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games