Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:25 pm
Sheik slid his mask back up before slipping out the window and swinging up onto the roof. He lay down on his back and gazed up at the sky as he softly began humming to himself.

"Right. Are we gonna continue sitting here on the bathroom floor?" Shayde murmured softly as he shifted his gaze up towards Sky. His eyes that were usually a plain black now a pure white except for his pupils and the edge of the iris.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 am
"hm....i don't think so...." Sky smiled and held him close. "but i was waiting for you to say something...." he chuckled softly

Krystina gave a small sigh and lightly opened her eyes, standing up slowly. she smiled and looked down at maso, giving him a small kiss before she wandered off to her computer, sifting through her work mail. "imma have a s**t ton to do..." she sighed and opened one from her friends. "oh jeese...and they want my help to kill him.... well; i'd come back with a bang..." she sighed and scratched her head as she thought about it.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Sheik drifted into a half-sleep on the roof although he continued humming songs from the Sheikah tribe. Hades remained by Lucius' side due to the fact that he'd grabbed his hand; a gesture that stated that he didn't want to be alone. Maso twitched slightly after Krystina left before curling into a ball with a soft smile.
"I don't like to talk. Actions speak louder than words, right?" Shayde murmured softly as the shadow of his hair covering part of his face replaced the seemingly natural, unscathed skin back under his eye. "I don't really know what I am or where I came from before I became part of the Silent Shadow Clan... It's another one of those Sheik-Shadowheart secrets..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:31 pm
Sky nodded and lightly picked Shayde up in his arms, easily carying him to the bed with a smirk on his face. he didn't say anything, figuring that anything he did say would be too gushy.

Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she closed her laptop and went back out to the living room, grabbing the remote and turning it on to a random artoon chanel, turning the volume down so she wouldn't wake up Maso.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:44 pm
Maso opened one eye slightly to see that it was Krystina who'd sat down only to reclose it and return to his dreamland.
"Say whatever it is that's goin on in that head of yours," Shayde sighed softly as he lightly gripped Sky's shirt when he picked him up. He knew he was pretty light although he was well-toned and quite tall, but he wasn't used to being carried. He inwardly hoped that Sky couldn't tell that he was still feeling the slight throb near his hip, but had basically pushed it to a back-burner of his mind.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm
Krystina gave a small sigh as she watched the cartoons, unaware that maso had woken up.

Sky gave a tiny sigh as he looked at Shayde. "alright...but its really...girly." he chuckled softly and sat lightly on the bed with him in his arms. "i was just thinking to myself that no matter who you're birth family is; and no matter what you are; i still like you." he sighed and lightly kissed Shayde's cheek.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:37 pm
Maso quickly sat back up and began touching his neck as his eyes shifted warily around the room only to stop on Krystina. "Damn. That dream again..." he muttered as he scooted a bit closer to Krystina and glanced at the tv. "Whatcha watching?"
"You're right. You sounded like a girl when you said that. At least I know what you were thinking," Shayde murmured with a flicker of a smile, his darkly tanned skin getting a slight red across his cheeks. "You're evil, y'know that?" He lightly wrapped his arms around Sky's neck and leaned his forehead against his shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 pm
"Looney toons." Krystina smiled up at him and lightly slipped her hand into his. "what'd ya dream about?" she asked, tipping her head to the side some.

"i know it was..." sky blushed lightly and then rolled his eyes. "and how am i evil? hm?" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around shayde's waist.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:17 pm
Maso rubbed his neck for a second as he nodded before starting to chew on his bottom lip. "It's mostly just a black scene until a pair of pale hands reach towards me and starts to strangle me. It's like I can hear voices, but it seems like it's fading in and out and I can't really hear their exact voices or what they're saying. I try to fight to breathe, but eventually even the hands fade into darkness and there's laughter," he answered softly as he keeps his gaze on the cartoons on tv. "I've told Sheik about it, but he just gives me a hug and tells me that things will start coming back to me a little at a time and not to worry about it cause he ain't gonna let it happen again. I think he said again, but I'm not exactly sure."
"You make me feel la la la la la," Shayde responded in a sing-songy voice as he sat up straight enough to where he could brush a kiss across Sky's cheek before slouching back to where his forehead was on his shoulder. "You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship featuring Sabi. It's a good song."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm
"oh...." Krystina sighed and wrapped her arms around him. "well.... i'm sure you'll figure it out sometime...." she sighed and kissed his cheek.

Sky shook his head and gave a small laugh. "it's a good song i'll give you that. but you're avoiding my question..." he sighed and moved his hands lower on shayde's waist.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 pm
Maso smiled lightly as he slid his arms over hers. "I hope I figure it out soon," he murmured softly as he lightly turned to face her, brushing his lips against hers. "It'll probably drive me insane eventually."

"No I'm not," Shayde chuckled softly as he kept himself from slipping his knife out of his sleeve and into Sky's back. "My reasoning is because you make me feel. I'm usually capable of hiding any feeling I have, but around you... I'm much more vulnerable."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:56 pm
"i hope you do too. i don't want you to be insane...." she pouted and kissed him softly.
Sky smiled innocently. "wha? me?" he chuckled and then moved his hands a bit lower, resting them on Shayde's hips as he gave him a small kiss. "nah.... i don't do that... do i?" he smiled softly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:25 pm
"I don't want to be insane," Maso smiled lightly as he kissed her, hugging her closely. "I also want to stay as part of your life. I'll even help you with your job missions."

"Yes you," Shayde murmured softly as he pressed his lips against Sky's for a quick second before pulling back slightly. "You do. I wouldn't do this kind of thing before. In the slave market, I was once separated from the other four because the guy who bought me had a fascination for the rebelliousness I had and he said he liked my body. Of course he wanted me to do what we've done and I shoved a knife into his hand when he tried to touch me."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:50 pm
"i'd like that.... if you helped me with my job..." Krystina smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss.

"well i'm glad you didn't let him touch you.... other wise... well; who knows where you'd be..." sky sighed and rested his head on Shayde's shoulder, closing his eyes. he still had his hands on shayde's hips and a small frown had slipped onto his face as he remembered that his leg had recently been dislocated. "hey....how's your leg feeling?" he asked, looking at him as he tipped his head to the side.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:59 pm
"That's good," Maso murmured as he gave her a light squeeze. "Then, if Sheik has to leave and the others follow him, I'll remain here to help you."

"Exactly," Shayde said in a more serious tone as he slid his mask back up over the lower half of his face. "You asked me that in the bathroom. I've already told you that the pain subsided a while ago. I'm perfectly alright now besides you breaking down my protective barrier I keep around myself faster than I can build it back up."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games