Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:17 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank listened to every word that Jorden said, each new piece of knowledge of this man Rei making him more and more angry. When he saw the scratches though, he could not be angry, only heartbroken. They were a permenant reminder of a horrific time in his life, much like Ash's scar on her stomach, unable to forget that with such a momento. Tank felt tears running down his face and he slowly held the young Dragon to him, whispering into his ear, "I promise Drakon, that I will never, ever, do anything to hurt you. I will do the killing of anyone who tries to treat you any less than the strong, kind, and precious male that you truly are. I will never let that trash touch you again, I will do the tearing off of the balls on him if he tries. I will only do as much as you want, and I could never force you to do anything Drakon. I promise you, Jorden. I love you far too much to hurt you in any way."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden smiled and felt tears of happiness spilling onto his cheeks. He hugged Tank tightly and kissed him on the lips, then kissed away the other male's tears gently. "I've never doubted you, Mikhail. Rei and you are as different as night and day. I truly love you, Mikhail, and I know I'm safe with you." He pulled back enough to look into Tank's eyes and smile slightly. "Now you see why Harmony was giving you such a hard time for awhile, too... Trust me, she used to be so much worse... She used to jump down the throat of any guy that dared to so much as look interested in me." He had to giggle a bit at the remembered fierceness of his younger twin.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

He smiled and laughed softly, remembering all of the death threats he had received the first day alone. "Yes, I can. She must have made me almost do the pissing of my pants hundreds of times. But Harmony was merely looking out for you Drakon. She saw my size and strength and did the assuming that I could be just as dangerous, but I do not blame her for that. If someone had done that to Krista..." His voice trailed away and he silenced himself.

He suddenly heard the bullet fired again, the feel of her hands as she shoved him aside, the sight of her blood as the bullet went through her skull, the smell of the cars' exhaust as it sped away, the gunman yelling, "Till we meet again Mikhail. I will always remember that day, and you this one."

He remebered how his sister didn't move, breathe, how here eyes were empty and blank as he held her to him, begging her to be alright, to say something, anything. He finally returned to the boy in his arms and smiled, pushing away the memory quickly and kissing him over and over again. "She was right to be doing the freaking of the out. You were hurt and she was the one to find you. Do not blame yourself Drakon, it was that trash that is to blame. Do not let him win. Never let him win."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:49 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden didn't miss the flash of pain in Tank's eyes when he mentioned his sister Krista. Jorden didn't know the entire story, just that Krista had been killed. He hated seeing his lover in pain, and wondered absently if Tank had bottled that memory up as effectively as Jorden had his awful past. He returned the kisses Tank gave and smiled slightly, placing his palm gently against his boyfriend's face, his fingers barely touching his hair. "I'm just glad you listened, Mikhail. It helped to finally tell someone. And... if you ever want to tell me anything, you can. I don't want you to let your past haunt you, like I've let mine haunt me. I know you've been through some horrible things, but you're with me now, and we can face them together. We're a team." Jorden smiled and kissed Tank's lips softly, his hand still resting gently on the male's face.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank looked into Jorden's eyes, thinking about how much he would have to remember just to explain her death. Tank knew that he wasn't ready to tell him, not yet. Not until he was sure that his father was done with trying to control him. "Nyet Drakon, not yet. It is not safe yet. I will tell you soon though, I promise." He said and kissed him lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

"Of course, my love. Take all the time you need. Just know I'm here when you're..." Jorden didn't finish his sentence; he'd fallen asleep in Tank's arms. It was getting late, after all, and it had been a long day. He sighed softly in his sleep and gravitated closer to Tank's warmth.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank smiled and laid them both down on their sides, holding the dragon against him softly. He looked at the rainbow band on his left ring finger and whipsered, "Da, Krista. It is good to be free." And fell alseep as well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

A couple of weeks after Tsubatsu's death, on May 11, Erin entered the shop early one morning. She looked around at the guys; she'd called them all in three hours before the shop actually opened, so they all looked a bit tired. Erin had left Ash asleep in their bed with a note beside her saying that Erin had gone out to get groceries for breakfast (which she would do after this, as a cover). She smiled and handed out the coffee and donuts she'd brought, looking around the circle of yawning men. "So, I'm sure you're all wondering why I've called you here. It's come to my attention that the birthday of Ashika Rose Dresden is in seven days time. This gives us seven days, gentlemen, to come up with the best surprise party ever." She dragged out a whiteboard and pulled a red dry-erase marker from her work station. "So, let's get some ideas rolling, shall we?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:50 am
Old Man

User Image

Brian looked at Erin in obvious irrataion as he sipped his coffee. "I think I'd rather get your head rolling for waking us up and getting us out here at five in the morning Wings. No one, not even God is awake right now." He said in a slightly menacing voice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:57 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble looked at his coffee and sneered at it. He hated being awake before six thirty, and this made him loathe the very idea of coffee. "First idea for ya Wings; ask us when we're awake. This is cruel and unusual punishment man, what the hell did I ever do to you?" He demended groggily.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin just grinned and shook her head, obviously hyper even though her espresso sat untouched on her desk. "Sorry, guys, I know it's early, but trust me, if I'd left any later in the morning, Ash would have caught me. Probably would have asked where I was going, or asked to go with me. And I intend to keep this a complete and total secret from her until the event itself. I would plan this by myself, too, but you guys have known her longer than I have, so I need your help to make it the best birthday ever. Can I count on you guys?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 am
Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

Ronnie looked at her and smiled, suddenly throwing his coffee at the floor and doing some crazy end-zone dance at her plot. "Yeah! Oh HELL yeah! Let's do this! Let's get crackalakin! Come on kiddies! What are you-" He was cut off from his loud ranting by Pitt slapping him with a phone book across the back of his head, still drinking his coffee.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had to laugh at Ronnie's enthusiasm. "Thanks, Ronnie, I knew I could count on you. So, first we need a theme for the party. I was thinking of centering it around your guys' nickname for Ash; Dagger. But then that seemed too narrow an idea. Any thoughts on how we can take a weapon and make it an actual theme?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:10 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt was about to put the phonebook back down when he saw Ronnie trying to yell again and he threw it at his head, watching him catch it in his palms two inches from his face and grin. "Yeah, Fuedal Japan. Ash is in love with that time period and we can each dress up as different people." He gave Erin a smirk. "You could totally pull off the Geisha look too Wings. But Ash would make a good kunochi, or 'sexy female ninja'. Give us all a reason to find our favorite outfit from that era too."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's hands twitched with the desire to throw something at Pitt for suggesting the Geisha outfit, but other than that she had to admit it was a brilliant idea. She smiled and nodded. "Alright. Let's go with that, then." She scribbled a few notes down on the whiteboard and then turned back to the others. "Okay, so we'll each pick out our costumes. Tank, would you mind helping me with mine and Ash's? So what's left... Decorations, setup, and the cake... Who's willing to take what?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games