Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:44 pm
Lina nodded, still a bit blushing. Okay.. She told him, not realy that comfortable around him anymore. She may never be comfortable around him again. Or anyone else.. Stepping over a log she suddenly lost balance and started to fall.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:09 am
Akito, Being the Jade Emporer, knew everything that Yuzu said so when she got back, his arms were immediately around her as if to say, It's okay Yuzu... Please be calm...

Haru chewed her lip uncomfortably and shuffled her feet as a little kitten hobbled into the room, squeaking pitifully.

Kanime opened his eyes to the bright sun and threw off the blanket. Wait... Where did the blanket come from?
Oh. Adell.
Kanime's cheeks flushed as he remembered the night before and he hopped out of bed, going to the kitchen.
He turned on the hot water for coffee and his cheeks stayed red.

Kira thrust out her hand for Lina even though it would do no good.

((Yeah, Yuzu has a well rounded vocabulary there, doesn't she? =3))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:26 pm
Rini stumbled to get back on her feet. Her entire face hurt, but her anger was still boiling inside. She thought to herself, "This isn't over yet Yuzu..." Rini stood and fell back down. She was losing a lot of blood. She had to find a hospital. "Momi..help me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:44 pm
Adell fluttered her eyes open. She had fallen asleep outside. Sitting up and streaching, she also remembered what happened last night. Blushing abit, she looked forward, lost in a daze again.

Rath looked over to Haru then back to Akito andYuzu. Is that all? He asked them.

Momi picked Rini up, winced a bit at the pain, then ran to the hospital. Being tue rabbit, he was a very fast runner.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:03 pm
Your icy soul...User Image

Kanime stepped outside and saw Adell. The smell of coffee started and Kanime sat next to Adell.
"Hey beautiful." He grinned.

Haru still hid partially behind Rath, Still not trusting Akito but feeling a little safer now that Yuzu was back.

...Will enslave me.User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:09 pm
Adell looked over to Kanime and grinned. Good morning! She told him cheerfully then lightly kissed his cheek.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Kanime pulled Adell onto his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist.
"Good morning." He smiled, his hand running down her leg.
"How did you sleep?" He asked gently.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:14 pm
Adell put her head on his chest gently. Fine thank you. Andhow about you? She ased him, snuggling up against him then looked up at him grinning a bit.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:01 pm
Rini tried to keep from passing out. "Momi....I'm sorry..... " Her voice was weak. "I was being stupid.... I....I got mad..." The doctor walked in to take her to surgery.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 pm

"Great... Considering I kept dreaming about you." Kanime winked, kissing her behind the ear.
After a moment of listening to the chimes, Kanime asked her softly, "Hungry at all? I just started making my morning coffee..."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:57 pm
Adell shook her head. Nah, I'm fine. She told him. Well.. I guess I am hungry.. I'm hungry for.. You! She said then jumped on him and giggled then made a om nom sound and giggled again. She then put her lips to his softly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Kanime kissed her passionately, his hands grasping gently at her face as he shuddered slightly, feeling her skin against his.
"And I'm hungry for you," He said in a ravenous voice, kissing her deeply and lovingly.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:16 pm
Rini woke up in a strange room, she blinked and realized it was a hospital room. Her nose was swollen and covered in bandages. I was broken. Everything hurt. She felt like a total idiot. What was she thinking? "I guess my anger got the best of me, again" she whispered to herself. She sighed and slammed her head onto the pillow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:25 pm
Adell kissed him back deeply then pulled away, giggling. Silly Kanime.. She said then kissed him deeply again.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:43 am

One of Kanime's hands ran up Adell's leg and the other was at the small of her back, pushing her closer.
"So I'm the only silly one here?" He asked softly, still kissing her lovingly.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games