Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

"Anyone not Grayback, Isis, Honey, myself, or Yuno and can't heal or provide medical aid, GET THE HELL OUT NOW AND LOCK THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU!!" He bellowed as the three men began to work on the not as wounded girl.

He didn't need any distractions and too many people were in here. As those who couldn't help left and shut the door behind him, he and the others bgan the tricky job of working in her, mainly in silence and under the protective eyes of the girl's new guardian gargoyle in assassin gear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

As she ran across the sand, she snarled, her anger making her more dangerous as she raced towards the mountains. She had a strange feeling that they weren't in the place she was before, but near there. As she climbed the face to the entrance, she thought of just how she could cut them to ribbons correctly. By the time she was entering the mountain, she was livid and she ducked and rolled in time to miss the scabbard from the viera and said in a dangerous voice. "s**t don't work twice cotton tail. I'm here to beat the ******** outta you this time." And twisted into the air to land a kick to her throat, obviously a shock to the viera.

When she had landed she say the woman grinning at her and she charged again, ready to slice her slowly into bits.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

"Idiot child...You have no idea who you're dealing with..."

The viera giggled wickedly, deciding to summon something to bind the assassin with instead of using her usual pain binding. It was starting to bore her. From the sand and rocks around her, Mjrn produced something rather...unusual, for a desert anyways. Vines shot out from the ground and wrapped themselves around Joey, blackening and developing thorns once she had been successfully pinned.

"Tristain~! We have a guest~!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo had to bite her tongue to keep froom screaming in pain. The thorns were digging into her arms, legs, and torso, but she couldn't be such easy prey again. She had to make them pay for Isaac. She gritted her teeth and began to lift herself again, moving towards the woman as she said, "Neither... do you... puta..." as she moved her left wrist to cut herself free, her anger making her stronger than usual.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

"Tell me, child...Did my Lady Isis like what we did to her precious child? We made her pretty..."

As soon as the vines were cut, a new set took their place. Mjrn chuckled and spun around happily. She wished she could have seen the look on the dark viera's face when she located Isaac. Too bad she hadn't been able to kill her.

"The girl tried so hard to be brave...She fought back until I had to break her feet...She even managed to stab my dear Tristain! Can you believe it? A sixteen year old had the nerve to hurt him? I made sure she suffered for it...I wonder how she liked sitting out in the sandstorm with her pain bindings...Or the acid...You remember the acid, don't you? Hehe...We destroyed her..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

"RAAAAAGGGHH!!!" She screamed at her and kept cutting and crawling towards the viera until she was able to somehow stand, her hands reaching out for the woman's throat as she moved closer and closer. Finally the vines had dragged her onto the top of a large rock, her chest and stomach pressed against it as she still tried to reach over the front to the viera to strangel her. Jo-Jo could feel the thorns tearing at her skin, but she ignored it, she needed to kill the woman and Tristain. "ANIMALS!!!"

The vines finally gripped her enough to keep her in place, though she still glared at the viera with all the hate she had inside of her, fighting futiely against the bonds as she snarled at her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

"She cried for him...I fail to see why she would cry for him...Tristain is obviously the better man...She called Tristain a sick b*****d...There must be something wrong with her head...How could Grayback's heart be more beautiful?"

Mjrn's eyes suddenly became distant. She started obsessively pacing, muttering to herself as she went. The viera seemed to have lost all touch with reality at that point. She sat on the ground and pulled herself into a ball, caught between laughing insanely and feverishly babbling.

"That was the only time she cried. Only once! We made her scream, but she wouldn't cry. Child even kicked Tristain when he kissed her...Very flexible...Should have been honored, not upset....Very fun to play with, very fun! Too quiet though!...I hate rabbits. They're ugly little creatures...You know what else I hate? Ducks. I don't like ducks at all."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain walked out to stand behind Mjrn, kissing ehr neck and licking it gently. "Ah, but tus likes me. Yo se I enjoy tu, y now we get to have a bit of fun with little Jo-Jo, si?" He asked, his hands trailing up the viera's skin.

He detached himself and walked over to the bound girl, looking down in mild annoyance when her wristblade shot out and stabbed his forearm as he heard the girl say coldly, "Si, and I got him too. Now what puta? Both of you do me a favor and play catch with a falling nuke, si? Yo me gusta." And he shrugged, his arm snaking out to jab a thin needle into her neck, the girl suddenly limp on the roock, but awake and able to feel. "No, this is better senorita. Yo se you have never been involved with a male, and I promised my bonita some fun, so... here you are..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

When she felt the slight p***k and her body went limp, she was confused. She tried to move anything, her shoulders, her legs, her hands, her fingers, anything. But the only thing to respond was her neck and up. When she heard his words, her face went white. "No.... No..... No, Tristain... Don't.. Don't do this! Por favor! No!" She begged, her eyes frantic as she willed hr body to struggle.

She heard cloth tearing and saw her cloak thrown over her head and land in the ground, then her black shirt. "NO! STOP IT!! TRISTAIN, POR FAVOR!" She begged louder, trying to make him stop with her pleas. She did the only thing she could think of and appealed to the viera, she had to give it a shot. "Por favor! Don't let him do this! Stop him! POR FAVOR STOP HIM!" She begged her as her binder joing her other upper clothes and she felt hands touching her back, tear being barely held back. "DON'T LET HIM DO THIS, POR FAVOR!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

The viera just laughed. Her grasp on reality was so poor that she barely even noticed Tristain, let alone Joey. Only when the girl began to beg did her eyes become clear, almost dangerously so. She stood and approached the little assassin, running her fingers along her torso curiously. Once her assessment was complete, she kissed Tristain and giggled.

"I have no reason to help you."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain kissed Mjrn back and grinned down at the bound assassin, his yellow eyes cold and distant as his voice became silky and cold. "I think that it is said that it hurts at first. However, I won't feel a thing my dear girl. You are proving much more fun to break this time around. Mjrn? You may do as you like as well. I have an urge to make her shatter very slowly this time. Let's keep her body mostly intact, shall we?" He asked then moved, hearing the girl screaming into her shut mouth in her defiance, still trying to be strong. "Come now Ragefist. Let's play a game, shall we?" He asked, his voice currently almost identical to his younger brothers as he grinned down at her back and laughed. "You move what I tell you to move, and I will stop. You don't and I get violent with this. Let's begin. Left hand!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She kept her mouth firmly clamped shut, her eyes squeezed closed as she yelled into her teeth. She wouldn't let them hear her scream, not again. When he gave her the rules, she forced all of her will power to move her left hand, but it wouldn't respond. She kept trying and trying, but it was still unmoving and then she felt him move harder and she nearly choked on a scream in her efforts to keep it back. Finally, she felt something burning on her back and she cried out, not a true scream, but she couldn't hold it all back. "RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!" She cried in pain, trying to keep from breaking.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer ran around Tender Sugar, practically tearing the place apart, before she realized the truth. Heart sinking and stomach twisting into knots, she ran to Isis, her best friend, hoping that the woman would help her. "Isis," she whispered in a panicked voice, "Jo-Jo... She's gone... I... I think she realized we lied... She must have seen Isaac... She's gone after Tristain and Mjrn! They... They're going to k-kill her!" Jennifer's eyes were wild with terror for the girl she loved. She was too scared even to cry.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"I'll go retrieve her."

Not only was the viera worried about the little assassin, she desperately needed to get out of the bar. She would break down if she didn't. Isis couldn't bare seeing Isaac in her current state. The viera hadn't even been able to do much to help Honey and Brian without getting in the way. Even so, she was covered in the girl's blood.

"I'll be back soon."

The viera grabbed her bow and left the bar through a window so she wouldn't draw attention to herself. As soon as she hit the ground, she took off in the direction she could sense the assassin in.

"It's just one thing after another these days..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

He grinned down at the girl, panting as he pulled back on his clothes. Tristain was covered in a a thin layer of sweat and blood from the eighteen hours he had been spending to make her break, and she had finally shattered. Her back had a long list of things that Mjrn had carved into it that she disliked, and then a few pictures of the cactus she loved so much on her ribs. He removed the needle from the unconscious girl and heard her whimper, and spoke the words for the only spell he knew. "Fire lights, burn the pictures in the mind. From the hate to the joy, make it take three days to find." And heard her groan and whimper louder, her memories leaving her quickly and he left with his viera, kissing her neck softly. "I think we can get them all like this bonita."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games