Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:59 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Oh, hell... You're still hungry, huh?" Erin stumbled to her feet after their very passionate encounter on the floor of the kitchen and yanked on an over-sized T-shirt. "S'okay, Ash... I'll order us some pizza... The works, right?" Erin managed to get to her cell phone and order fifteen pizzas for delivery, promising to pay the man double plus a fair-sized tip if he got there within five minutes. "Pizza's on the way, baby!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash had mae short work of the good amount of food in the kitchen, cokking it up in an apron and a smile. She looked up from a large pot of chili and smiled as she tasted it, the other pot cooking pasta and the oven heating up chicken. "Huh? Okay! Cool. Can you mix up that salad babe? thanks. I'm REALLY hungry now... Oh, and we should go food shopping for... WHAT?!" she asked as she saw her fiance staring at the amount of food in shock, her eye twitching slightly. "WHAT?!?!? I'm freaking HUNGRY!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 am

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stared in disbelief when she came back from ordering pizza and found that Ash had already cleaned out their kitchen. When the shock finally subsided, Erin chuckled and kissed Ash's cheek softly, then began to make the enormous salad. "It's fine... This is what I get for not making sure you ate earlier. Don't worry about it; I'll go shopping later."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 am

User Image
Rian Lee

Rian entered the hospital room and smiled at Josh, happy to find the male standing for the first time since they'd met. He put the vase of flowers he'd brought down on the windowsill and went to stand in front of the male who had become his closest friend. "You are feeling better, Josh?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 am

Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh grinned at Rian and stood on his toes to kiss him gently, his fingers tangling into Rian's hair as he pushed his body against the male's a soft moan escaping his mouth against the other man's at the feeling of something pressing his lean stomach. "Mmmmmmm....."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:03 am

User Image
Rian Lee

Rian gasped softly as Josh kissed him. An electric sensation zipped through his body from Josh's lips and fingers, leaving Rian fuzzy-headed and trembling. All Rian really registered was that he didn't want the feeling to end. He slipped his arms around Josh's waist and hesitantly moved his lips against the other man's, praying silently that he was doing this correctly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:31 am

Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

Josh moved them both against the wall and pulled Rian on top of himselfas his left hand wandered down to grip him backside, grinding himsekf against the male as he flicked his tongue against Rian's lips. "Mmm.. You horny enough to bang me Mr. Angel?" He asked in a seductive whisper.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 am

User Image
Rian Lee

Rian drew back enough to look into Josh's eyes, his face bright red and his silver eyes dazed. "I... I don't know... Josh... I... I want you... But..." Rian shivered lightly and shook his head, attempting to clear it. "I don't want to... um... do it... With you if you do not love me..." Rian's red face grew redder still and he looked down at the floor, suddenly feeling shy. "I do... Love you, Josh... I've never felt like this about anyone... But... I must know if you feel the same before we go any further." Rian made himself look into Josh's eyes, as if he would be able to read the answer there.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:03 am

Dr. Joshua Carter

User Image

He pulled Rian imto a gentle embrace and nuzzled him gently. "I fell in love weeks ago Rian. I didn't know real love still exsisted before you. Now please... Bang me, my sexy angel... I'll help you figure it out..."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 am

User Image
Rian Lee

Rian beamed when he heard that Josh did love him, and hugged him tightly. "Yes, I'll do whatever you want," he whispered, kissing Josh again and carefully removing the other male's shirt.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy touched down in front of her and Harmony's house, stumbling a little as she landed and let her wings vanish into her back again. She grinned over at Harmony, who had landed smoothly beside her, and chuckled breathlessly. "Wow, that was... Amazing! Flying is so awesome..." She flopped down on the porch steps and looked up at Harmony curiously, remembering something from earlier. "Hey, Harmony, how come you didn't tell me before you had a tail? Why did you say I wasn't supposed to see that?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony blushed and ran her fingers through her hair shyly. "Uh.. Well, you see.... The old myths of how Dragons look aren't all wrong... I have a tail... And other things.... It's scary to look at and I look like a monster. Jorden and I both haven't gone all Dragon in seventeen years. Since we almost crushed the house. I don't even know what I would look like now, but I do know it's probably scary as hell." She admitted and shyly hid her eyes with her bangs, her tail demanding freedom now that it had been out for the first time in almost two decades.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy smiled and tugged Harmony down to sit next to her, kissing her cheek softly. "I thought the tail was really cool looking, actually... And definitely fun to play with." She giggled and nipped Harmony's ear gently. "You're not a monster; no matter how you look, you're always my Harmony. And besides, I bet you look totally badass with your other dragon features."

Lizzy picked up a fallen feather from the ground and smiled, once again pleased by the color. "I wonder what kind of bridesmaid dresses Ash will pick... Probably green, huh?" Lizzy fell silent for a moment and a light shudder went down her back. "I can't believe Oscuro is letting me be the Queen... I don't know the first thing about running a nation..." She ran a hand through her short, spiky, dyed hair and sighed. "I'll have to learn how to be a lady... Wonder if he'll make me change my hair... Oh, my god, what if I have to move?" She frowned and clung to Harmony's arm, a worried expression on her face as she looked at the ground. "I don't want things to change... I like my life the way it is..."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony kissed Lizzy and let her tail out, moving it and nudging her lover's fingers gently with the tip, much like Kina when she demanded to be pet. "He tries to make you all lady like, politey decline. He tries to make you dye your hair, politely decline. He wants you to move, I'll show him that this Queen isn't having any of that." And I'll shove my fifth of a mile foot so far up his a** he will be scratching my toes when he rubs his head. she thought visioucly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:40 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy smiled and stroked Harmony's tail gently, twirling the very tip around her index finger. "Thank you... I love you, Harmony," she said softly, resting her head against Harmony's shoulder and enjoying the warm sunshine.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games