Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:12 pm
Evelin still held her grin on her face as she jumped off the pillar that was crumbling beneath her. When she did, she grabbed a large hunk of earth and threw it at the copter and did so with more of them until she ran out of earth and one of them was sure to hit it at least enough to make it have to come down. Evelin then dove down to the earth and instead of smacking into the ground she simply sunk in as if it were water.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:27 pm
The man sighed. "Damn it." He said as he did a fornt flip and landed ontop of the truck. "I didn't want to get my new mask dirty but oh well." He said as he threw off the trench coat he had on. Underneath he body was covered in tattoos. he wore a black tank top and black skinny jeans with a blakc belt topped with a silver skull with red eyes. He wore black pointed shoes as he began to tap his foot again. "Did you think I'd let you do whatever you wanted....This isn't your world anymore...this world is the syndicate's now. And you all are the pests that must be exterminated." He said before pulling out two guns. I am Dr. D.J. My melody will be your last." He said as he began to sway. He pressed a button on his mask. (by the way his mask covered his entire head. Its pretyt much a giant skull except with six eye sockets with three pairs under eahc other them the mouth) and a disk tray popped out from out of the mask's mouth. he pulled out a cd and put it in the tray and closed it. "Ok." He said as Music began to play. "Lets do this." he said as he swayed ontop of the truck.

Theo recovered and flew at the truck. "Damn it...he is here..."

((rin you ninja posted me haha))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:32 pm
[lol XD]

This world is filled with so many false truths, and the Syndicate's are an addition of such truths. Whether we fall today, we will all rise and destroy you before your darkness can consume this world Evelin spoke though she was no where to be found. In fact, she was down below, sitting in her meditating position.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:17 pm
D.J. began turning a knob on his mask. "She looked familiar. He said as he searched through the syndicate's computer files with his mask. "ohhhh....it her." He walked to edge of the truck. "Lets see..." He held out his hands. "I rmember her pretty well." He said as he fired neon blasts at the gorund wheich sent large sound waves through the ground triyng to disrupt Lin and flush her out or locate her. "You can't hide from music baby....its everywhere."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 pm
Evelin's face showed her irritation from the disturbance of the music. But none the less she finished her meditation. The last fight had drained most of her energy but now she was fully recharged. Her body began to glow slightly as she opened her spiritual connection with her element. Now she could do far more then she had done before but she still kept her true desire to fight for someone in specific.

Evelin appeared behind the man and smiled, "What makes you think I was hiding? And though I cannot hide from music, I can use it as a form of advantage on my part. If I fall as a loser in this fight today, know that I will rise to win this stupid war of yours."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:33 pm
((So no one bothers noticing the gunfire coming out the back of the truck then? Fine screw it, power up time! ninja ))

Seth's finger got tired of shooting and before he could sit back down, the truck wobbled again and Seth fell out. Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit! Seth thought and closed his eyes, praying that his guardian angel or whatever would give him a power up or save his butt or something like last time. Come on man! I need wings or something, anything I can use to not end up as road pasta! Seth thought desperately, not noticing the glow around him.

((To be concluded in my next post. razz ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:49 pm
"Really now? I know about your connection to the earth....the only thing that beats that is what holds it down. "who do you think wiped your memory clean? We remember you....but you don't remember us." He said as he turned the knob on his mask. his eyes glew a Green coor and he fired several green blasts at the ground. Suddenly vines shot up out of the ground and wrapped arround Evelin and pulled her down. "You see..You already lost babe. You got what you wanted, but you lost waht you had...." He said as he turned to theo. "Hello again..." he said as his lights turned blue and he froze Theo in the air.The Dr looked down and huffed. "There goes my valuable test subject...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:57 pm
Seth opened his eyes to fins himself on the ground, guns in hand with two figures standing next to him. Quickly ripping off the duct tape Seth grinned. "So the Ancestors of Life and Death heard me then eh? Sweet." Seth said and the two beings came back to him and formed a pair of wings, one black and one white. Seth's mind was blown, but nevertheless he rose to the sky to start fighting, using his white gun to fix Theo up while firing his black gun at the mask guy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:35 pm
"Life and death....your a lucky one. A rare gift." He said as he dodged the bulelts. "Lets see you fly like this!" He said as his eyes turned white and he fired a white orb at Seth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:39 pm
Seth's black wing disappeared as the Ancestor Death took the field and sliced through the white orb on it's way to attack Dr. DJ.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:46 pm
"There we go...right into my trap." He said as he pulled out a button and pressed it. suddenly a large beam shot form a machine off the choper and stuck the ancestor. "C'mon...C'mon!" He said as the beam began to break down the ancestor  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:29 pm
Seth opened fire on the chopper, aiming mostly for the rotor blades, but he also took shots at the cockpit. Meanwhile, the Ancestor retreated back to Seth, reforming as the black wing.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 pm
((Is Kastel the only one who can't use her powers without causing a lot of unintentional damage?))

Kastel stood watching the fight, completely at a loss of what to do. If she tried to fire with Seth flying around then she might hit him, and she had no intention of getting near the new guy. She glances at Evelin and moves over to her. "Please tell me you have a plan or something...", she says as she starts to cut the vines away with her knife.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm
((It would appear so. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:34 pm
((That's kind of funny since she's also older than most of the other zodiac people. I think Evelin is the only one older than her... Possibly anyway since she can't seem to remember her age.
Though I guess it also makes sense that she would have trouble since lighting isn't exactly known for its consistency and what not...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff