Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:47 pm
"I want my mommy!" Calista yelled as she stomped her foot, the bear knocking a chair out of its way and sending it across the room, still moving towards Adrian.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 pm
"Calm down, Calista!" Adrian said sternly as he slowly moved to get up. One last shot at calming her down before he had to square off with Peter. "You need to let Amaya rest right now! I know you want to play with her right now, but sometimes you need to think about your mother first!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 pm
Hearing Adrian get stern with her was enough. The bear disappeared and Calista broke down in tears, crying as she ran to a corner of the room. She didn't like getting yelled at, so now she was hiding to cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:10 pm
"Calista..." Adrian lowered his arms dropping his guard once Peter disappeared. "I'm sorry Calista, but Amaya's been through a lot lately." he said taking a few slow steps toward her while holding his hands up in a friendly fashion to show he meant no harm. "You may not like it, but sometimes you just can't get what you want."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 pm
Calista continued to cry, huddling down in the corner. "But I want my mommy...she's never around...." Calista cried, starting to sob, making herself a little more hysterical.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:28 pm
"I know, and your mom wishes she could spend more time with you too." Adrian said with an unfortunate sigh as he sat down next to Calista and gave her a comforting hug. "You can blame Sikes for....making her so tired all the time." he told her, doubtful that she was quite ready to know the real horrors Amaya was being put through.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:48 pm
"But I don't like it when she's gone..." She sobbed as she now clung to Adrian. "I'm afraid one day she'll be gone forever."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:51 pm
"Me neither. But I'll tell you what I told her. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her alive and well." Adrian said as he gently rubbed Calista's back in comfort. "I don't want Amaya to die anymore than you do."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:03 pm
Calista cried for a little longer before she finally began to calm down. Once she had calmed down, Calista looked up at Adrian. "Do you like my mommy?" She asked, cocking her head a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:07 pm
Adrian just chuckled a little. "Yes, yes I do." he said with a smile as he looked down at her.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:10 pm
"Why?" She asked, now reaching up to play with his horns, giggling as she saw they were still attached to his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:13 pm
"Well why not? You don't really need a reason to like someone." Adrian said smiling as he lowered his head some to let her play with his horns. "I just do, and that's about all the explanation I can give you."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:21 pm
"Not much of a reason." Amaya's voice suddenly teased, Amaya having just woken up and made her way out into the common room.

"Mommy!" Calista shouted excitedly, clambering away from Adrian now and over to Amaya, jumping into her arms.

Amaya whinced slightly as Calista crashed into her, though she smiled and picked her up, kissing her forehead. "Were you behaving?" She asked as she looked at Calista, soon turning her gaze to Adrian.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm
"Yeah, she just really wanted to play with you." Adrian said with a smile as he got his feet. Calista just wanted to see her mother; there was no reason to get her in trouble for that.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:33 pm
"Sorry sweet heart, I was going to, but I fell asleep." Amaya apologized as she put Calista back down, still kneeling down at her level. "How about this, we'll make cookies." She suggested, smiling as she watched Calista grin with excitement. "Okay, then go wash your hands and I'll see you in the kitchen." She told her, laughing as Calista scrambled off to the kitchen. Once Calista had run off, Amaya got back up and kissed Adrian on the cheek. "Thanks for watching her, but you should be in bed, not putting me in bed." She scolded softly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games