Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm
(Well, tomorrow is my first day of back to college. I might be able to post if something comes up that involves me. Tayuya, I think you can mcguffin Snow into the Hall. Dreamer did it, I don't see why you can't. Besides, it's not like this is a going to book or comic that people are going to read XD. We're allowed to have our moments of cheapness. Later!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 pm
(What?! D: Lucky...I started like...a whole month ago crying And...I'll post tomorrow >.< Really tired.)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:35 am
((Dreamer can only open portals only after a lot of prep work or using up most of her energy, so don't expect that type of cheapness often from her))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:23 pm
(I swear there's more people in the RP.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 pm
((Shall I check on Xis?))

Skye flinched at the sound of an explosion. She turned a corner and saw some guys with guns. They spotted her and she quickly dove back behind the corner before they started shooting at her. "Lets see how they like my little pet." she said with a smirk as she waved her hand over her gauntlet, materializing one of her favorites. A fire dragon appeared in front of the mercs and roared as it's body was engulfed in flames. Scaring some of them off, the dragon swept its tail at the remaining mercenaries, knocking them down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm
(I'd say so. I can't get a hold of him.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:25 pm
(Brink is still sleeping in his room of isolation so if anything probably leave him there for the time ^_^ less someone really wants him to participate.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Kuzan growled. "Look like you have back up now." He snarled as he unleashed a blizzard of ice spears and launched them at the two birds. "You will not stop me!"

Feng spread his large wings as they erupted into flames. "Let me explain something to you...unlike the other members...I hold no regard for your life!" He said as he launched a storm of flame hawks at the spears  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:06 pm
(Must take matters into my own hands.)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde continued to lean against the wall and breathe. He needed more rest, but his sense duty prevented him from turning back. Clyde began to think. How could he recover faster? There was either Dreamer or Snow. Dreamer could cast a spell to help the swordsman feel rejuvenated and healthy as a horse Snow could take away the pain and heal any woulds Clyde might have had, that would allow him to at least walk on his own. Then, there was the last idea. Find an emergency kit. They usually had a shot of adrenaline in them for people who were having allergic reactions. The energy boost would help the Leaguer carry on. On the downside, he'd crash later and be in a worse state.

The cybernetic swordsman continued to hobble against the wall and make his way down the hall. The corridors were empty. not very surprising when they were just given an order to head to Brazil. What could be going on in Brazil? Clyde thought to himself as he came to an opening in the halls. A massive shooting? Giant hostage situation? A nude riot? Clyde searched the opening. Apparently, he had made it the entrance of the Hall of Justice. In the distance, Clyde spotted Dreamer. "Oh sweet Jesus. Dreamer!" Clyde shouted, sounding like a tired marathon runner. "I need a little..help."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:08 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Mental, physical, or spiritual?", the witch asks as she trots over to Clyde. "I can't guarantee anything mental or spiritual will actually be helpful, however."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:25 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

As Dreamer trotted over Clyde, he began to slide down the wall sit on the ground. Giving a small chuckle, Clyde looked up at the witch from his slumped position. "Don't worry, it's physical. Well, maybe a little mental. I'm not exactly feeling one hundred and ten percent. My suit doesn't exactly register that a body is in it if the user is tired or exhausted. I need you to help pep me up." The swordsman pressed the small red eye in the center of his mask, opening up and revealing his face. the helmet itself folded back and showed Clyde's whole head covered in sweat. The Leaguer knew that Dreamer's spell would work better if she could get actual skin contact. "I need to feel like a man in the prime of his life...after he's had his morning coffee. Pretty much me before we went to take care of the lightning boy from before." Clyde breathed heavily, closing his eyes before jerking his body and opening them again. If he closed his eyes, he'd fall asleep.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Edit. Now 10% more awesome and wordy.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:50 pm
(Notice: Young Justice is back tomorrow biggrin woo~ )

Skye had let her pet dragon deal with the mercenaries as she helped citizens get to safety. She wasn't too sure what was going on, but guys with guns seem to shoot now and ask questions never so it seemed best to clear the area and beat them up first. Once she was done, she grabbed one of the mercenaries and pushed him against the wall. "Alright, what's going on here? Better tell me quick before my little pet takes a liking to human blood." she said, as the fire dragon let out a roar.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:48 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Sleep is a better option than magic, less likely to have horrible consequences.", Dreamer replies. She crouches in front of him and gently takes his face into her hands, murmuring a spell. Her hands glow briefly and Clyde feels a surge of energy. "There...", she mutters, removing her hands. She stands up and looks around, looking more tired than she had moments before.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 pm
(Minnta, Clyde's helmet is pretty much off. But, looking back, I guess I should word it a little better emotion_eyebrow . There's always room for improvement. In any case, she can touch his face.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 am
((Edited sweatdrop ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games