Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:14 pm
Yokies

Oh well people will ship anyone together if they want. xD There is definitely art and stories of Wallace and Steven, I can tell you that!
Ah yeah. It can be pretty repetitive for people who already know, but it's a given to have those for the players who either haven't played Pokemon before or in a long time. There are still new players to Pokemon every day, so if they need a tip then it's there. xD

Nope, it almost sucks. xD There is a training thing in the game that makes it easier now, you can train their stats directly, for free, without having to battle or get vitamins (like the protein and zinc). But it just.. takes a while until you get to the higher levels.
Don't know yet, we're not able to transfer until bank is actually out, and that'll be in January. So we're all just waiting to see how. P:
Oh no, the GTS already works that way. You can put a Pokemon up asking for whatever you want (doesn't mean you'll always get it though if it's not an even trade haha). There was also Pokemon Box and My Pokemon Ranch that stored Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon and Diamond/Pearl Pokemon which were on the Gamecube and Wii, respectively. So people have always payed to store Pokemon on stuff like that, but easier to manufacture since it'll all be done virtually and by download. 3nodding

I still hope you can get it though, eventually. D: I want to BATTLE! Haha.
I'd be like hella happy if it came out pink or something. I would fall in looove haha.

I haven't really been able to defend the company as of late either. I mean there isn't much to defend, the only person who is deserving of it is Uncle Kenny since he's been working so hard for us. I can understand deciding against it if the exchange rates don't work in your favor. It might be easier to decide if at the time anything that strikes your interest pops up for a good price.
Yeah it's more flexible. o 3o Also that way more than likely the person will keep the prize if they can choose it. It sucks when someone ends up selling the prize because they didn't really want it. xD

Yes! c: We can do that~

User Image User Image

Haha, I know right? Lesson learned in games: Don't get too close together or you'll be partnered for life xD
      Fair enough. Did they mention anything about the Mega Evolution during the start of the game or was it just introduced later on?

You know, I don't even use those items. I consider the turn when I have to use them as wasted since I don't get to deal out any damage whereas I'm being hit. Yeah, I'm just not into that kind of serious training. I'm good with cute and fluffy xD
      Oh, I forgot about the GTS :p Dreamworld just took over and I thought everybody traded there.
      I used to want to have a Gamecube, back when my GBA was still working properly. But we couldn't find any here... I dunno why. It would kind of suck if someone traded you a Pokemon with a lousy nickname since you can't change it anymore.

Yes, I want to battle as well. Although I could feel that you'll beat me easily the way you are training your babies xD
      Now that would be rare. Green I can understand since it's kind of close to blue... but pink? Yeah, that would make me swoon too rofl

My only reasoning here is that I come to this site for the conversation and not the items. That way, I take my mind off the disappointment. Seriously, who can afford these items? Newbies are going to be scared shitless when they see how much things costs here...
      True. I mean, they could sell it but can't you wait a little while longer before you sell it? Show those who gave it to you that you're using it first... then you sell it xD

All right!! So, our prize range would be 500k to a million right? I'm sorry, but I can't go higher than a million, that's all the funds that I have right now sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:50 pm
Louisa Iris

For liiife haha. Not that people really complain about it. XD
It was talked about near the beginning, yeah. It's just touched on every now and then in the game. o 3o

The protein and zinc items? They aren't intended to be used in battle, they're usable outside it to permanently upgrade the stats they're for. Are you talking about the X Attack and X Defense stuff? Those are the ones that are a waste haha.
The Dreamworld is actually going to be closed down. No more Dreamworld games. ; w; Though there is a safari where you can get Pokemon with Dreamworld abilities and now breeding a male with the ability has a chance at getting the same one instead of it only being the female.
Really? No Gamecubes? That's odd, it was mega popular with a lot of places. guess they just never got a hold of them anymore. Well I guess that's why they invented breeding? XD

I don't know, Pokemon also involves luck. xD It isn't all about skill. No matter how good you are at the game luck can go against you haha.
I just love pink so much haha.

I don't even know how they intend to keep newbies around. It's going to be tough as balls with how inflated everything is. At least we've been here and have other things we like to do, but someone who is new will most likely be drawn to items and they're just not reachable anymore for most.
Haha yeah, I prefer if people at least try out the item first. I mean afterward if they sell it then it's their item and they can do that, but it still kind of sucks in a way lol.

Yeah that would be it~ That's perfectly fine. 4laugh

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:16 pm
Yokies

For liiife haha. Not that people really complain about it. XD
It was talked about near the beginning, yeah. It's just touched on every now and then in the game. o 3o

The protein and zinc items? They aren't intended to be used in battle, they're usable outside it to permanently upgrade the stats they're for. Are you talking about the X Attack and X Defense stuff? Those are the ones that are a waste haha.
The Dreamworld is actually going to be closed down. No more Dreamworld games. ; w; Though there is a safari where you can get Pokemon with Dreamworld abilities and now breeding a male with the ability has a chance at getting the same one instead of it only being the female.
Really? No Gamecubes? That's odd, it was mega popular with a lot of places. guess they just never got a hold of them anymore. Well I guess that's why they invented breeding? XD

I don't know, Pokemon also involves luck. xD It isn't all about skill. No matter how good you are at the game luck can go against you haha.
I just love pink so much haha.

I don't even know how they intend to keep newbies around. It's going to be tough as balls with how inflated everything is. At least we've been here and have other things we like to do, but someone who is new will most likely be drawn to items and they're just not reachable anymore for most.
Haha yeah, I prefer if people at least try out the item first. I mean afterward if they sell it then it's their item and they can do that, but it still kind of sucks in a way lol.

Yeah that would be it~ That's perfectly fine. 4laugh

User Image User Image

I guess the makers never realized they would "click" until people started shipping them. So why not eh? If it makes the players happy xD

Oh yeah, the X items. Proteins and zinc I have used... my babies never looked better emotion_awesome
      I pity the scientists that use them in the games, they never really get to win against you.
      What? Why? And I didn't even get the chance to use them -.- Well, at least it would be easier to get them now. Is that the safari I've been hearing about where they look for a specific person with a specific Pokemon? Like a Pikachu safari or something?
      Yeah, I never really saw one here. I dunno, I guess we're not part of that market xD True. But then, how's about Pokemons that needs to be traded to evolve? Oh well, guess you just can't have anything in life.
      Speaking of breeding, I remember once I had two Rhyhorns produce an egg coz I saw an episode where there were little Rhyhorns running around and I found them really cute. Being the newbie that I was, I thought they would also baby sized. In the end, all I got were a bunch of level one Rhyhorns xD

That is true. Sometimes, moves just miss. But still, if you are stronger than your opponent, you could still have the upper hand of the game.
      True, I too love pink. Especially light and pastel shades of it.

True. Like this Black Friday sale... Damn, so many beautiful items~ And then there was an announcement about new items in Global Imports sandwiched in between Black Friday announcements. Yeah, it is hard to keep them. In the end, either they leave or they start begging around.
      It is a bit sad, but I just think that at least they used it first.

All rightie then~ Right... so after that, what now? Haha, sorry I just don't have any ideas how to continue after this xD
      And we're already on the 70th page~! Whee whee

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:33 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, happy players are the best players. xD TAKE NOTES GAIA.

I like giving them stuff like that, makes me happy. xD
I know. They waste a turn using them and they you just kill them. I mean they more than likely wouldn't have won anyway but they didn't even get the chance to move haha.
I suppose it's costing too much money to maintain, which is probably why they're charging for the Pokemon Bank. Hosting something like that doesn't really get them any money directly so it's upkeep was probably too much. Yeah that's what it is. Every Friend Code is assigned a specific Type and three Pokemon that match that type. For example my type is Bug and as of right now I have Volbeat and Paras in my Safari. I don't know what my third Pokemon is though because I haven't beat the E4 with my current playthrough. Your type will never change since it's dependent on your FC, so you're stuck with it forever haha.
Eh, I never really got to enjoy the traded Pokemon until I got older, never had many people to trade with and when I did I didn't even think about it lol.
Haha omg. xD That's cute though, they were still technically babies I guess, just big babies. XD

Though they always say to root for the underdog haha. That's true though, if you're stronger and have a better strategy you have a higher chance of winning.
Oh man light pink always gets me. I also like hot pink now. xD

I love many of the items in the BFS, I just wish they weren't all 50 whole dollars. The prices and the way they made them limited really put me off on the whole sale and I spent my money elsewhere. I got some new clothing. =3 I like the gold shop update, I can handle those better than 50 dollar items lo.l

I have no idea. I'm not good at contests and stuff, which is why I always hold tektek ones. They're easy for me. XD
Yay~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:51 pm
Yokies

Yeah, happy players are the best players. xD TAKE NOTES GAIA.

I like giving them stuff like that, makes me happy. xD
I know. They waste a turn using them and they you just kill them. I mean they more than likely wouldn't have won anyway but they didn't even get the chance to move haha.
I suppose it's costing too much money to maintain, which is probably why they're charging for the Pokemon Bank. Hosting something like that doesn't really get them any money directly so it's upkeep was probably too much. Yeah that's what it is. Every Friend Code is assigned a specific Type and three Pokemon that match that type. For example my type is Bug and as of right now I have Volbeat and Paras in my Safari. I don't know what my third Pokemon is though because I haven't beat the E4 with my current playthrough. Your type will never change since it's dependent on your FC, so you're stuck with it forever haha.
Eh, I never really got to enjoy the traded Pokemon until I got older, never had many people to trade with and when I did I didn't even think about it lol.
Haha omg. xD That's cute though, they were still technically babies I guess, just big babies. XD

Though they always say to root for the underdog haha. That's true though, if you're stronger and have a better strategy you have a higher chance of winning.
Oh man light pink always gets me. I also like hot pink now. xD

I love many of the items in the BFS, I just wish they weren't all 50 whole dollars. The prices and the way they made them limited really put me off on the whole sale and I spent my money elsewhere. I got some new clothing. =3 I like the gold shop update, I can handle those better than 50 dollar items lo.l

I have no idea. I'm not good at contests and stuff, which is why I always hold tektek ones. They're easy for me. XD
Yay~

User Image User Image

Hehe, yeah happy players make loyal users.

If only they don't have a limit :p but that wouldn't be fair now, would it?
      I guess it's a way of trying to stimulate the use of those items. Like, here I'll show you how it's supposed to be used... but it's just not effective. All I learn is to never stock on them and use them xD
      That is true. But which one's better, that's the question now...
      Ooooh, nice. I wonder what I'll be. So you also don't get to choose which Pokemon gets assigned to you? I wonder whose a Fairy type emotion_dowant
      I'm very fussy with names. Either they stick with the original Pokemon name or they think up of something passable enough. Like in Black 2, the Petilil I got from the trade was name Petulia... reminds me a lot of Petunia Dursley xD
      Yeah, but I was kind expecting to see little babies running around rofl

But sometimes, underdogs remain underdogs xD
      I'm not much of hot pink or any other colors in that shade. I'm more of pastel. But if you can give me a cute item in that color, why not eh?

I know right? Princess of the Heavens is just too cute whee Seriously, I am thinking of spending money here on Gaia, but it's just too expensive I don't think it will even suffice as a Christmas gift to myself.
      I dunno, I'm just getting more and more assured that I'll never be able to get my dream avi. Them prices are getting very ridiculous. I'm just itching to spend my money right now xD

Haha xD Let's just wing it then rofl
      Oh, we need to know what we're getting so that we don't give the same item away :p

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:05 am
Louisa Iris

And not only focus on loyal spenders. sweatdrop

Yeah, I think if they didn't have a limit battling wouldn't be fun for competitors anymore haha.
I think they've only come in handy a number of times in my Pokemon days. I would use an X Defense when I battled Witney in Crystal, but that's because Miltank was a beast haha.
I guess we'll just have to decide when we see it lol.

No you don't get to choose. If I could I definitely wouldn't have picked Volbeat. xD I don't mind Paras though, he's cute.
I always name my Pokemon very silly things. Like my Delphox is called Stir Fry and my Sylveon is called Tickle Spot. I love them. XD
That would be cute, to see Pokemon have a "baby" look when they first hatch and "grow" in their first 10 levels or so haha.

Underdogs for liiiife.
As long as it's cute I think anyone could get used to it haha.

It's kind of hard to decide whether you want to spend or not, or whether or not it'd be worth it. I think getting a big item and selling it to get a bunch of things off your wishlist would be good too if you decided to do so. That would at least help in getting some things for your dream avi, I'm sure.

Winging iiit. xD
I thought we were just going to let the winners choose? xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 pm
Yokies

So do I. The good thing is, they're not buying the dog now. They took her sister's dog that she didn't want and it got canine parvovirus (which is going around. My dogs are always vaccinated, thank goodness) and Matt had to shoot it for them. So they've decided they have the worst luck with dogs and are not getting anymore, which is good.
I'm so exhausted. I had to drive down to see my grandpa the other day. But everything is starting to look up. Little things at a time. How about you, hun?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:49 pm
Clasela

Oh my god. That's really sad to be honest. I guess it's a good thing they decided to hold off on having a dog though.
How is your grandpa doing? I'm glad things are looking up though!

Things are going alright. I was able to get some clothes and I hung out with a friend today.
I don't have any money for the Black Friday sale here but it's fine. XD Just added everything to my wishlist lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:59 pm
Yokies

It really is, but this disease had been going around for months and it was preventable. But a lot of people just cannot be bothered to do it, when it's so important.
Well were not sure if he'll be coming out, but he was in a good mood when I saw him. He even made us laugh when he said he had a shower that morning and had his family jewels polished and felt 21 again! Which is something my grandpa would never actually say. But apparently, that's what strokes do to people.
So am I~ I have another job as well, which will bring in extra cash for Christmas. I start this Friday and it's going to be a long night.

That's lovely. What sort of clothes did you buy? Lol. I brought some cash (so naughty of me) and now I don't really know what else I want to buy before the sale is over.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:11 pm
Clasela

I guess those are the people who just shouldn't own a dog. sweatdrop Or probably any animal if they couldn't do it for the dog they already had.
It's nice that he was at least in a good mood. That was pretty silly of him to say, even if it's not something he usually would do.
That's awesome. =3 Extra spending money is always the best! I sure hope the long night is worth it~

I bought a dark teal shirt that shimmers, some black denim leggings, underwear and a nice gray button sweater. I love the buttons on it since instead of holes it has loops to put the buttons in and their shaped like fangs/talons haha.
How much cash do you have left? I might want something I could try to buy off you. XD If I get the gold ready of course.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:25 pm
Yokies

Mhm. Tell that to the three lizards they picked up off the road and currently have in the house.
It is, but he has no control over what he says. Their brains don't function the same. So we've found it's just as easy to laugh than it is to get upset over it.
It will be for $25/per hour, so definitely worth it. I just hope we start early so I can rake in the monies. But I'm going to constantly be on my feet, running back and forwards. /deadbymorning.
You've certainly spoiled yourself! Bravo~ I like the sound of those denim leggings!
I have around 4,700, but I can do offers and try to get it up to 5,000 for you. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:30 pm
Clasela

O.o Lizards? Do they even know what they eat? XD
I think that's a good way to look at it really. You can get upset sure, but you might as well have a laugh and see some light in it.
Oh my gosh. o.o That's quite a lovely pay haha. Though I can see why the pay would be so high if you're doing all that work haha.
They are really comfortable a nice. emotion_kirakira And I think they hug me nicely haha.
There are a number of items I wanted for 50 but I don't think I will be able to afford them. I have 15mil currently... or I should probably say 13mil as I need to devote like 2mil for things I plan to do here haha.
I was actually interested in the hair you're wearing but I have no idea if they're going to sell it again. Even though those items are on a schedule they keep putting them in there all day anyway.
And they said there were super special items about to be released soon and I'm super curious about them. o ^o
I'll see if I can come up with some more gold. If only I had more money I could get something to sell and get more gold for you, but I can't until Thursday. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:45 pm
Yokies

Little lizards. Yes, but lizards should be free to wander, not in a lizard tank.
Mhm, it's so much easier on my conscious. I'm not going down there for Christmas so that may have been the last time I'll see him. We'll see.
Exactly. There are not many other people on the bar/kitchen and it's a very busy night. But I'm looking forward to the money and I will keep my chin up for it. Even with the drunken perverts.
I know what you mean, hun. And the hair is in cash shop right now for another two hours. So I can do some offers and grab it for you? Then hold it until Thursday?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:51 pm
Clasela

That kind of sucks. I wonder why they wanted them. They just want some kind of animal, huh?
I really hope that's not the case, but at least the last time you did was alright if it is.
I wonder if that's another reason why it pays so well, because there are drunken asses there. xP
I would love it if you could try for more offers, but in case it's not enough, there is still always those items that will be appearing in a bit. If you do get enough in offers I wouldn't buy it just yet, as I want to be completely sure. Do you know how much for sure you'd want for the hair or would you rather wait to see what it's price is Thursday?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:26 pm
Yokies

It sure seems like it. It's like it's a fad to have them or something.
So do I. I've love to have him at my wedding. He loves Matt so much.
Yep. But I knew that when I accepted it. It's easy to turn my hearing off. xD
I'll hold out for you until you make up your mind. ^^ I'd probably want around 37m for it, but we'll see where it is on Thursday.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games