Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 pm
Broken Heart Production

Me either, it's sickly and it looks tacky. I could never wear real fur. Faux all the way!
        How far have you seen of it? I don't want to ruin anything for you. It really is. Nothing is left unexplained and I like that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:10 am
Clasela

Indeed, I could never wear real fur. I don't understand how anyone can, it just repulses me so much to even think about. >o<
Uh, I remember the like, last few I saw was where Sam was becoming a total jerk and he had like, a demon girlfriend, something about this weird temple like area under a house or something... It was so long ago, I can barely remember. XD I do too, especially since I can understand and follow along instead of being a derp and not knowing what's going on. xD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
I'm a vegetarian and I understand the concept of clothing made from animals but it still bothers me to actually wear any.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:51 pm
Broken Heart Production

I couldn't agree more. I love animals to the core and whilst my partner does kill them for food, it is all done humanly though. I never eat an animal unless I know it has been put down quickly and properly.
        Ah, yep-yep, I think I know where you were at. I'm going to keep my mouth shut because I might spoil something for you! It is good like that. When I watch new episodes on TV after I have missed a lot, I still know what's going on because they always fill you in.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 pm
Eleiza0250

I understand. I can wear wool, but I know it's local and does not come from overseas where they do goodness knows what.
        I've seen too many horrible videos on fur and the animals being skinned alive, that's why I could never wear it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:39 am
Clasela

I tried to become a vegetarian after my school showed this movie of what happens to animals before they become food, which was absolutely horrible I might add, but I only lasted 11 days before I gave up. ;~; It was too hard.
I jumped into the series late so I actually don't mind spoilers too much, I think I would still watch it anyway. x3 I forgot when I started watching but it was sometime before Castiel showed up I think, then I went back and watched the first few seasons, then I stopped watching for a while so I forgot pretty much everything. Lol.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 am
-alegna ennazus-

Yep init nga sobra eh. *A glance from hell...ang peg* haha I've been inactive for awhile in the guild dunno why. Lawl but I'm back. Yay! 4laugh

User Image User Image

Hehe, gusto ko yang peg mo girl xD Go lang yan, lahat naman tayo nagiging inactive paminsan-minsan.
      Haha, punuin natin ng Tagalog itong thread xD rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 am
Clasela

I'm sorry to hear that. Too much of anything is bad though. Did you have a sweet-tooth?
        I have to agree, the motherlode cheat is the best, however I only use it so that my sims can get a nice house and then they are off on their own. :O What did you do to her?
        I know, I felt so sorry for her! Her daughter had just begun dating the rich boy up on the hill and things were going so well! Sim life is tragic...
        More like the annoying pain in my arm. I got a flu shot the other day and my arm has swollen up as a reaction to it. I've been feeling so sick, but it's just my luck to have the "preventive" flu shot backfire on me.
        That sounds like a waste of time, though I guess it's beneficial for the teachers.
        I'm waiting. Take your time~ <3

User Image User Image

Nah, it's okay, no need to be sorry smile Well, I just liked to eat, and I eat anything sweatdrop Plus, my mother had gestational diabetes when she had me and she also has it in her genes, so yeah... my doctor told me that I'm lucky to have reached this age before actually getting diabetes.
      Hehe, too true. There's no point in having jobs if you don't swim in all those riches xD Well, they were talking, and they were good friends already, and I just thought to myself that they're perfect for one another. So I had her flirting and all. I just kept on clicking on every new option that comes up, and before I knew it there was a notification that the guy divorced his wife. So I just got them married right away xD
      Aww... and she was just starting her life xD Well, I do think its creators try as much as possible to really simulate how the real life is. I mean, true meteors don't fall on us everyday, but it's an accident. And you know how accidents can come at the worst times...
      Aww... that's too bad. Ain't it just annoying? I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me as well :p

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:18 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Hehe, gusto ko yang peg mo girl xD Go lang yan, lahat naman tayo nagiging inactive paminsan-minsan.
      Haha, punuin natin ng Tagalog itong thread xD rofl

User ImageUser Image

That would be nice but some may think we're inconsiderate...*which is not really cool* hahaha btw you're a part of IWON guild right? are you coming to the beach summer event thingy? gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:20 pm
Clasela

Sorry I haven't been around much. My kitty isn't doing very well. I've had to take her to a vet twice now, and she's still not getting better. I'm hand feeding her, 4 times a day, she's not gaining any weight. She goes back to the vet on the 22nd, and I'm hoping we get some improvement. Her eyes are looking a lot better, but she still won't eat, and the vet thinks the infection might have spread sad  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 pm
Louisa Iris

Very lucky indeed. Is it hard to live with? My grandmother has it and she doesn't really give a flying hoot about what she eats, even though she knows she has to be careful.
        Haha, I've done that before as well. And then the ex-wife becomes your enemy. >.< I think so too, which is why it really scared me because... What if they are onto something there? o.O
        It is very annoying although my arm has started to settle down I still have the symptoms from it. Was it your first flu shot?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm
Broken Heart Production

What happens to them? I know, here, when they send the animals to the slaughterhouse they get their heads chopped off which kills them instantly. I haven't touched McDonalds chicken since I seen a documentary on what kind of chicken bits they use.
        I hate it how that happens, but's it's always good if you are going to re-watch it. There is one episode that I cannot watch and that is the clown one in season 2, it freaks me out every single time.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm
FaelenLeigh

Oh no! emotion_hug I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope she gets better and overcomes it for your and her sake.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:52 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I don't really remember completely, since I think my mind blocked most of it out by now, but I know it was terrible and made me want to cry in the middle of class. x-x Basically these poor animals are tortured before they're even killed; the chickens, I remember, are locked in darkness I believe, and then fed these hormones that make them grow larger than they are suppose to; some of them break their legs because they can't even support their own weight anymore. The cows, they like, cut them for some reason... I forgot why. But they're fed corn because that's cheaper, and cows aren't suppose to eat corn, they're suppose to eat grass, so it isn't good for them; I think they cut them to keep like, the corn they can't digest out of them or something... I can't really remember.
      But what you saw, are you talking about that movie "Super Size Me", I think it's called? I saw that twice, and it doesn't get better the second time. xD

Oh yeah, I saw that one. I'm not afraid of clowns, but they do creep me out; it's more of one of those kinds of things I don't trust rather than fear. xP

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:48 pm
Broken Heart Production

:o That's disgusting and so wrong! I remember seeing something on the news about how overseas they cut their tendons so the cows cannot walk and then they torture them.
        Yes I was, I had to watch it three times in school. I have never had chicken from McDonalds since. I only eat the fries when I am forced to go there.
        Me too. But I hate the idea of how the children let him into the house... That could happen to anyone!

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games