Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

unknown_zoso05

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:33 pm
Umm.Ello!! I'm new here. I'm Anna a.k.a Zoso. I'm 14 and a freshman in a catholic highschool in Texas. I'm in love with rock music.....so HI!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:01 pm
hey everyone. I'm here because I was asked to be so be nice wink .
*transforms into Kakashi* As for what I like, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...I don't think I'll tell you that either... xd  

little tigeress

Yuki the Baby Eater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:35 pm
Ello' everyone.Name's Yukino,but please just call me Yuki for short.I love anime,MMORPGS,manga,bloody/gore movies,first person shooters,my ps2,LJ,Comdey Central,pocky,literacy,cute items,pandas,kittens,and your everyday muant gold fish.I serisouly don't enjoy the presences of people that are pure rude to others,and thoes who
define them selves of a higher place just because of some stupid reason or another.

Feel free to IM me anytime though x3!
AIM - Yuki the Maid
MSN - yukinoisuzu@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:00 pm
Hello everyone ^^

My name is Tiffany

I like shopping, trying on cute clothes, reading, writing, playing videogames, and watching anime.

My favorite quote is: Girls play videogames too, you'd know that if you left your house once in a while.

Nice to meet you all, tee hee ^^  

princesschelsea5

smilylady

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:41 am
Hi

My name is Jen.

I just returned to gaia from a very long time, because of homework, sports, test, and more boring things that keep you from going online to play gaia.

I love to swim and will be working at my local pool this summer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:57 am
Hey, I'm Demon!
Jus' got an invite, so hi there!
I've been on gaia for almost a year now, I'm 12, I live in england.
I like final fantsay, video games, books, gaia..
Erm.. domokun
Can't think of anything else to say really! xd

hexray

KleSt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:00 am
Hello, I'm KleSt, I'm a videogameaholic and stuff.

You can see me in Gaia's Videogame board now and then screaming to people posting final fantasy content outside the subforum and making reasoning statements of videogame characters of different game genres in a VS thread, it's futile , I know, but I have to.

I love Castlevania!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:41 am
Hello i'm kerogirl, i have a twin sister and i'm not sure if she is invited or not..but anyways i love ah megami -sama (oh my goddess), and i adore chobits! heart 4laugh i hope to make a lot of friends..thank you 3nodding  

keroppigirl58

[ A y a n a]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:35 am
Hello, I'm Ayana. I'm 14 years old and live in New Jersey. I'm a videogame addict and anime addict. Plus, I love to draw and do other stuff too. I'll draw avi art anytime and I'm usually on often. You'll find me roleplaying or in that chatbox. If not, then I'm fishing. Why? Because I do. Whoa, people from all over the world are here, even England! Nice to meet you all!!!*waves*

ps: My favorite anime is Wolf's Rain, and I LOVE yaoi/yuri.

Ayana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:40 pm
Hi, I got the PM a while ago and wasn't able to spend much time on Gaia until now sweatdrop

I'm 18, live in NY..umm I like talking about misc. things...but I am mainly a lurker on Gaia. I have been here since '03 and find that I am becoming more involved with guilds than I am with the general forums, so I might become a regular here...maybe? xd

I like art/music/science/literature...yar pirate  

Imik

XNecromancerX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Hello Everyone, My name is Cory.

Im a very active person on gaia and plan to make this guild my third home (Second is Pollzilla).

I like all kinds of anime and mangas. I play video games alot and spend most of my time working with them. I am trying to get into that field of video games. I just got my car xd and I love it so much, I drive everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:57 pm
Hey! I'm Shiroi_Tora_Ayame, Ayame for short. ^^  

Ayame_Chan`

Norran Dupree

Anxious Entrepreneur

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:07 pm
Shiroi_Tora_Ayame
Hey! I'm Shiroi_Tora_Ayame, Ayame for short. ^^

Hey Welcome to WHY NOT.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:52 pm
Hey everyone, i'm LittleFighter2. Call me Fighter, Lil or whatever for short. Why not? XDD  

LittleFighter2

Mizeral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:18 am
Uhhh, yeah
*stands Up*
My name is Mizeral and I'm an addi...
whoopsie, wrong place to say that...
Uhhh, I'm in a few threads around Gaia as well as a couple Guilds

...and yes, I play Maple Story!

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games